Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Oh. :lmfao:

I'm sure LA is a given :bleh:

I hope!!!:boing:

Once again, my mom smells when something interesting is actually happening in Mikaland. She's yelling at me to peel the apples for the pie...:thumbdown:

Talk to you all later! :bye:

EDIT: Nevermind. She doesn't want me to anymore...

Edited by daydreambeliever

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, not seen you much tonight!

Thank the lord he's coming home soon, I'll get to bed at a decent hour again!:roftl:

i put some furniture back in the living room so i can finally sit down comfortably :naughty: i've been here since about 1 1/2 hours...

i'm afraid rose that you still won't go to bed early!! you'll have to find another excuse! :roftl:

I just noticed too

This is his background:

3368681883_75ef701b5a_o.png

Is it only me, or does that donkey look stoned? :naughty:

Greg wouldn't dare defying him or he'd punch him not 6, not 4, but 5 times...

Hey have u got too many followers? i was wondering if u'd mind having another one...

Feel free to follow, but I warn you that you'll be reading a pile of nonsense...I just randomly post whichever silly thing springs to my mind at the time, but there seem to be a lot of people on my list despite the stupidity of my posts :lmfao:

she doesn`t like bones

but she likes using my pillow as a boyfriend

I have known many 'boy' dogs to do the same, hehe. Using the pillow as a girlfriend.

I would presume Greg is behind Ella.

Yeah, me too, in principle, but I did wonder if Mika and him would take turns to post as Ella :naughty:.

Thank the lord he's coming home soon, I'll get to bed at a decent hour again!

I'm on the same boat, Rose. I can't wait for him to be back to GMT so I can get back to a normal sleep pattern

Hehe Calvin Harris just send Mika a tweet

calvinharris@mikasounds that's a very tasty third chord in you gospel choir video!

Poor Calvin, I wonder if he realises that he's messaging a fake Mika account :bleh:

Feel free to follow, but I warn you that you'll be reading a pile of nonsense...I just randomly post whichever silly thing springs to my mind at the time, but there seem to be a lot of people on my list despite the stupidity of my posts :lmfao:

I have known many 'boy' dogs to do the same, hehe. Using the pillow as a girlfriend.

Yeah, me too, in principle, but I did wonder if Mika and him would take turns to post as Ella :naughty:.

I'm on the same boat, Rose. I can't wait for him to be back to GMT so I can get back to a normal sleep pattern

Poor Calvin, I wonder if he realises that he's messaging a fake Mika account :bleh:

what do you mean fake?

goldonk.jpg

http://www.jerriblank.com/awards.html

Did he mean this or is he high on sugar???

ahh haha maybe he means that but maybe he's had a few too many drinks today lmfao :lol3: i guess it's the latter!

what do you mean fake?

I was making a joke, because a good number of people have been saying that this Twitter account was probably not really Mika, but a fake, and that they wouldn't truly believe it until he blogged saying it. So I made a little joke about the whole fake thing :roftl:.

You are telling that to me???

Da Silliest MFC poster?

Or do i have to make a petition to guarantee that place to myself?

I was making a joke, because a good number of people have been saying that this Twitter account was probably not really Mika, but a fake, and that they wouldn't truly believe it until he blogged saying it. So I made a little joke about the whole fake thing :roftl:.

ahhaha i see lol :lol3:

Da Silliest MFC poster?

silliest poster that'd be me you should read some of my mad ramblings :lol3:

One week, he says. One week. He didn't even mention the top of the week. Dare I start hoping?

Just for once he might actually be on track!

At least I hope so, for my bodyclocks sake!!!:roftl:

So I ask again...would u please be so kind to tell us what is a lion donkey please lucy??

THIS is a Lion-Donkey!...duurrrr =] idk, i thought it was a mane.

3368681883_75ef701b5a_o.png

I had to run to the store with my mom, and when i came back now i have hella spam accounts following me on twitter. haha ek. *block block block* But i added the few mika fans too.

I had to run to the store with my mom, and when i came back now i have hella spam accounts following me on twitter. haha ek. *block block block* But i added the few mika fans too.

What's the dif between that and a normal one ??? :shocked: duuurrr:naughty:

Are your spams from people called Jason, Jessica and Kelly?

They are doing my head in!!!

Every night I have to clear their spams!:sneaky2:

ahh not had any of those yet thank goodness!

but i have only just joined!

saw you & decided to follow you on there :D

anyone wanna follow me feel free

the links in my sig:D

Da Silliest MFC poster?

Ok, so Da Quasi Silliest for me then :roftl:. You can petition if you like, but as far as I am concerned I won't try and fight you for it and you can be Da Silliest :naughty: