Posted Images

see? Asked him to impress me and he did :D

I am speechless and so happy!

Many of the things talked about in the summer

God, I love that man!

Tour dates, here I come!

P.a. Someone pls open another blog thread, there's to be one

Long live blogs!!

i'm so happy about this news. i totally feel hyper again. i'm definetly going to the holland gig but i'm not sure about ireland , i'm going there for a holiday but with my whole family so also my kids and i don't think it's a good idea to bring my kids to a gig yet. and to be honest i think a real mikafan deserves to be there more than my kids.

i'm going to start on a new dress soon

oh update : i have a new plan , if the date is good for me i'm going to bring my mother in law on my holiday !!! she's likes the whole idea

Edited by patricia4u

I think that this post says it all, Avoca. We don't really know Mika, only the sides that he shows us, but it seems that some people have a certain idea of him which may not correspond with the reality of him.

He is a normal guy after all, and as such he won't be thinking of super interesting or arty or fantastic things all the time. He will spend some time being silly, random, and (dare I say this here?) lazy or unfocused.

This is just the reality of it, and it's not bad. It's just the way it is.

Personally, I love seeing these sides of him, because it reminds us of how normal he is, and how he is after all a regular 25 yo. I'd rather see his reality than believe some made-up fantasy of what he is not.

Plus, I like the fact that he's happy to share all these random thoughts as well as the more important or crucial things that he posts about on the blog. Again, it's not an either or; It's a different category.

Sara, i was thinking about the whole twitter thing the other day and came to the conclusions you wrote here.:thumb_yello:

i am really happy to see Mika on twitter, writing random things and showing us this side of himself. It's funny, and its not like i am checking it every minute of the day, but after long day of work it can actually bring a smile on my face. :wub2:

God, I love that man!

Thx for the text . :wub2:

Now i'm crossing fingers for London show in July (which probably wont happen but you can never know)....:wink2::naughty:

God, I love that man!

Tour dates, here I come!

P.a. Someone pls open another blog thread, there's to be one

Long live blogs!!

And he's doing Italy you gotta be so happy :thumb_yello:!

And he's doing Italy you gotta be so happy :thumb_yello:!

i bet he's forgot about france....writing it, i mean! :doh:

he can flubb up things!:wink2:

or maybe he's doing something special just for france...............:wink2:

which needs a special blog!:thumb_yello:

or simply he'll blog back apologizing!:naughty:

:bye:

damn, its not fair, why doesnt new zealand have any 'old and beautiful' theatres? :crybaby: OH. because we're a young country.

mika, stop being countryist. :sneaky2:

I wouldn't tour here even if NZ had them.

We're so... Well the audiance here, do you think there's enough hype or are we going to have to do something about that? :sneaky:

I wouldn't tour here even if NZ had them.

We're so... Well the audiance here, do you think there's enough hype or are we going to have to do something about that? :sneaky:

i have been to A LOT of concerts in NZ, i go to at least 5 a year and see and least 40 bands a year. so it depends on what concerts you're talking about :roftl: with some bands/concerts, people are bouncing and dancing, with others.. they stand around like they're dead :thumbdown::naughty:

i have been to A LOT of concerts in NZ, i go to at least 5 a year and see and least 40 bands a year. so it depends on what concerts you're talking about :roftl: with some bands/concerts, people are bouncing and dancing, with others.. they stand around like they're dead :thumbdown::naughty:

Guess I hang round a few dead beats then :mf_rosetinted:

Know what though?

LA time is NZ time PLUS four hours (so when it's 4:00pm here, it's 8:00pm there) and I was just thinking about gorgious little Ella and that she is staying with Mika tonight and I wondered what time it must be for them as I was listening to Duffy/Tori Amos too loud, and looked at the time and I say that in LA it's something like 3:00am or something and then I got all paranoid and turned the music down before it registered to me that Mika and Ella can't hear the racket that I'M making over here on the other side of the world :roftl:

God I'm gulable...

When is summer? And how intimate is intimate? And we still won't get the tickets first, will we? How can they be sure to make them available first or the people who were 'with him' during the last few years if they offer tickets via his website? I'm sure I'll miss the important announcement - and then I won't even see Mika in my own country *sob*. But I want to.

That's exactly what a couple of us were debating last night. How exactly will he/they make the distinction if it goes straight out to his site, that someone who found him tomorrow can just go to and get tix before someone else who has followed him for years?

There are many longtime commited fans and I agree that not all of them are in his fanclub, but I'd say that 99% of them are. So I guess that what would make most sense is that he does a fanclub thing first and then send it out to the mikasounds site and then the rest of the world...

It will be difficult, and I can see that it will probably be one of those situations where, despite Mika's best intentions, Team Mika manage to fluff it all up in spectacular fashion once again.

Mika himself has made his intention incredibly clear in his blog, by saying: "to fans who have been with me for the past few years", so I hope that this, together with the realisation that these venues are going to be tiny, he sorts it out so that these fans do get the first dibs :wink2:.

I know that it's pointless to be negative from the word go, and that being positive or negative won't make a difference, but after seeing the management of past events, sadly I don't hold much hope about the way this will work out. So here's to hoping that they WILL sort it out and do it properly, starting a new era in Mika event management :roftl:.

So Mika, if you read this, please make sure that it all works out and your actual commited, long time fans get the fist chance to tickets.

Sara, i was thinking about the whole twitter thing the other day and came to the conclusions you wrote here.:thumb_yello:

i am really happy to see Mika on twitter, writing random things and showing us this side of himself. It's funny, and its not like i am checking it every minute of the day, but after long day of work it can actually bring a smile on my face. Thx for the text .

Now i'm crossing fingers for London show in July (which probably wont happen but you can never know)....

His blog does to you what pet shop boys do to him hehe:naughty:

It does bugger all for me!:roftl:

I know!! :roftl: If it was a few hunky guys with nice pecs and no tops on, I may have kept them in my list, but these gals :thumbdown: sorry, not interested.

Perhaps the best would be if he announced at least the dates and locations on Twitter and then make the tickets available via this site first...though I am not sure how it would be possible. :blink:

I can only imagine that Mikasounds sends an automated mail to fans with a link...

Perhaps the best would be if he announced at least the dates and locations on Twitter and then make the tickets available via this site first...though I am not sure how it would be possible. :blink:

I can only imagine that Mikasounds sends an automated mail to fans with a link...

He/they could post a link to tix on a members only thread on mfc? For example?

I really don't know, I don't work in that field or have any knowledge of it, but other artists manage not only to restrict presales to fans, but also to often distinguish between different membership levels, so I guess that they just need to do their research properly and implement something like that. It's clearly possible :naughty:.

He/they could post a link to tix on a members only thread on mfc? For example?

I really don't know, I don't work in that field or have any knowledge of it, but other artists manage not only to restrict presales to fans, but also to often distinguish between different membership levels, so I guess that they just need to do their research properly and implement something like that. It's clearly possible :naughty:.

Members only section?? - It's for all the naughty ones, isn't it?( :naughty: ) - I can't remember any other distinction from the other parts of the MFC:blink:

If they are clueless they can check how Queen + PR released pre-sales tickets to their fans... It was through a simple mail coming from their official website. All registered users got a mail with a link...

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: I can feel that this summer it's going to be amazing. (assuming i will get to any of those gigs).

Rocketella has the most amazing twitter on earth:punk:

and Oh...she's a fan of Jamie Cullum :wub2:

:roftl:

Members only section?? - It's for all the naughty ones, isn't it?( :naughty: ) - I can't remember any other distinction from the other parts of the MFC:blink:

If they are clueless they can check how Queen + PR released pre-sales tickets to their fans... It was through a simple mail coming from their official website. All registered users got a mail with a link...

Well, the members only section is just so that guests (non registered users) can't see it basically :thumb_yello:

Oh damn! Ella has spent the night with M!

:mad3:

Yeah, this will start some fresh new rumours about his tendencies now, LOL. I can see the headlines:

"Mika's dodgy taste in partner: spends night with dog" :lmfao::lmfao: