Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Guys, it's worth remembering that this 'summer tour' is just a short, acoustic tour to showcase a bit of the new material and, like he said himself, to get back into the swing of things.

After the album is released he will do a proper full tour, that I am sure will include many countries to which he still hasn't been :thumb_yello:.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, it's worth remembering that this 'summer tour' is just a short, acoustic tour to showcase a bit of the new material and, like he said himself, to get back into the swing of things.

After the album is released he will do a proper full tour, that I am sure will include many countries to which he still hasn't been :thumb_yello:.

Yup :thumb_yello: I was just thinking the same. And that blog made me so excited and happy and also thinking about the album and all that :biggrin2:

ok...forget what i've said... don't chill :roftl:

alliiiice can you see it? can you at least try to explain the vlog? do we get more bits of songs? or just the shiny hat and luke sleeping under his newpaper? :tears:

Well, yes, it's more snippets of music. Mika's wearing and playing with a

"Charlie Chaplin" style hat and "Mr. Redundant Man" is VERY BUSY this time--

reading the newspaper! There are references to older musical artists/styles and horns, and more demonstrations of "layering" etc. I really hope it comes through for you soon,'cause i don't intend to be a "Mika Tease." :blush-anim-cl:(Oh, and MIKA says it's March 12th when he's filming it.)

Edited by A. Clay

reading the newspaper! There are references to older musical artists/styles and horns, and more demonstrations of "layering" etc. I really hope it comes through for you soon,'cause i don't intend to be a "Mika Tease." :blush-anim-cl:

You are not a (intented) teaser. You are our informer slash spy!:wink2:

reading the newspaper! There are references to older musical artists/styles and horns, and more demonstrations of "layering" etc. I really hope it comes through for you soon,'cause i don't intend to be a "Mika Tease." :blush-anim-cl:

thank you :D now i'm dieing to see that vlog

No new vlog yet....listening to this instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPUpxIBkcjM

Never gets bored!

well surprise...that video is not available in my country :thumbdown:

youtube is starting to annoy the hell out of me

I can say I've been doing that with Relax a lot last year and in 2007:naughty:

And at iris and ingie: Pshhh, what about me eh?:sneaky2:

I will take you. I know where Ingie lives......almost......(I think the very small venue will be her livingroom....or else: her bedroom................:wink2:)

(Still no new vlog: listening to this instead:

)

I understand that, Keti. As I won't be able to travel to see him and I've been waiting for a year and a half now :thumbdown: But hopefully he'll add more countries :wink2:

Yes, I hope so too... and where are you from, if you don't mind asking? :original:

I do understand and I'm so so sorry to hear that :boxed:

Thanks for understanding...

Keti, maybe his new album will make him really break through in Serbia!

Don't give up the hope.:thumb_yello:

Thanks Linde, I really hope so... *sigh*

Hello Sari, yes I agree, but I'm sure Serbia won't be included on there... it will be western Europe again, UK & Ireland, US, South America and the others... I only think he will come later, but in how many years that will be I don't know. I've been really desperate about it lately. :tears:

:shocked: didn't even thought about that......o joy! Thanks Sariflor for the enlightment:thumb_yello::naughty:

you play the drums.

So I can replace Cherisse?:roftl:Seriously, you don't want me as a drummer:naughty:

I will take you. I know where Ingie lives......almost......(I think the very small venue will be her livingroom....or else: her bedroom................:wink2:)

(Still no new vlog: listening to this instead:

)

Or rather, her bed:das:

Just kidding:naughty:

Hehe, someone is really promoting Mika. I'm listening to Relax now:naughty:

But I would still love to be part of his 'warm up excercise'...

:rolls_eyes:

i will secretly take you with me in my suitcase! :thumb_yello:

That's a no-go!:mf_rosetinted:

And at iris and ingie: Pshhh, what about me eh?:sneaky2:

You are a hoochicoochi:mf_rosetinted:

You think you know but you don't:mf_rosetinted: