Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Sari, yes I agree, but I'm sure Serbia won't be included on there... it will be western Europe again, UK & Ireland, US, South America and the others... I only think he will come later, but in how many years that will be I don't know. I've been really desperate about it lately. :tears:

I know, I understand :boxed:, but I'm sure that he will do some German dates that you can go to, or some other place that is convenient, even if you do need to travel a little...You'll get to see him in the end. You could look at it in this other way: when I was your age, there was no internet to watch gig videos on, so when I was not allowed to do stuff (which was all the time :roftl:), I couldn't even find out what the heck was going on.

Younger people today have so much more available to them, you can see the gigs almost live, and even if you miss the real deal (which I am not trying to play down at all, as I can totally understand your frustration about it), you can at least see him perform, which is not something that was available to me back then.

Anyway, I am not saying this in a patronising way or trying to minimise your feelings, so please don't take it that way- Just trying to maybe see the other side of it, and that you do have a better situation to some in the sense that it could still be worse.

didn't even thought about that......o joy! Thanks Sariflor for the enlightment

Well, you're welcome :naughty:. We probably sometimes get caught up in the detail here and forget the big picture (and I am one that does that all the time :roftl:) so I thought that I'd point it out, that 's all.

But I would still love to be part of his 'warm up excercise'...:rolls_eyes:

I can understand that, but it will be impossible for everyone to be part of it, as it's such a small tour, and people WILL need to travel if they want to go and there is nothing in their area :wink2:.

To lighten the mood a bit, and while we wait for Mika to sort out the new video so someone else but Alice gets to watch it :roftl:, have a look at this link:

I reckon Mika should hire him for his next tour to do backing vocals; He sure has the interest :lmfao:

I know, I understand :boxed:, but I'm sure that he will do some German dates that you can go to, or some other place that is convenient, even if you do need to travel a little...You'll get to see him in the end. You could look at it in this other way: when I was your age, there was no internet to watch gig videos on, so when I was not allowed to do stuff (which was all the time :roftl:), I couldn't even find out what the heck was going on.

Younger people today have so much more available to them, you can see the gigs almost live, and even if you miss the real deal (which I am not trying to play down at all, as I can totally understand your frustration about it), you can at least see him perform, which is not something that was available to me back then.

Anyway, I am not saying this in a patronising way or trying to minimise your feelings, so please don't take it that way- Just trying to maybe see the other side of it, and that you do have a better situation to some in the sense that it could still be worse.

I am very aware of that, yes... my parents remind me of that many times as well, and I cannot imagine how it must've been to you all back then, but there's a saying in Serbian, not sure if I translated it well though :roftl: - what you don't have at all in your life you can live without it.

But the point is...it's not that time anymore. You are right when you say that young people today have many of it available to them - and THAT is what depresses me so much, because I CAN'T have it, I can't go to a gig abroad. (at least at the moment, dunno how will the things change later on).

I can watch it on internet, but the feeling of course isn't even the similar... and, besides of Mika, I am sad because I will probably never meet some wonderful people who I met on here :sad: I can't even go to a bloody MFC party!

But, thanks a lot for your comment anyways :original:

To lighten the mood a bit, and while we wait for Mika to sort out the new video so someone else but Alice gets to watch it :roftl:, have a look at this link:

I reckon Mika should hire him for his next tour to do backing vocals; He sure has the interest :lmfao:

:lmfao::lmao:

Sounds like he was half-sleeping or something!

I am very aware of that, yes... my parents remind me of that many times as well, and I cannot imagine how it must've been to you all back then, but there's a saying in Serbian, not sure if I translated it well though :roftl: - what you don't have at all in your life you can live without it.

But the point is...it's not that time anymore. You are right when you say that young people today have many of it available to them - and THAT is what depresses me so much, because I CAN'T have it, I can't go to a gig abroad. (at least at the moment, dunno how will the things change later on).

I can watch it on internet, but the feeling of course isn't even the similar... and, besides of Mika, I am sad because I will probably never meet some wonderful people who I met on here :sad: I can't even go to a bloody MFC party!

Yes, I agree, of course if you have always had a certain situation it's hard to see it in a different way, because this is your reality, and the reality of the world right now...But it's just unfortunately how life is.

When you're in a certain situation, be it due to age, or finances, or health, or whatever, it WILL restrict and affect what you can do, and there is often not much that we can do about it :original.

:lmfao:

Sounds like he was half-sleeping or something!

He doesn't even know the freaking lyrics :naughty:.

Why some people go to these shows I will never understand. Don't they have someone who loves them, that is willing to tell them the truth? How cruel to let them go there and make this sort of appearance :roftl:

Yes, I agree, of course if you have always had a certain situation it's hard to see it in a different way, because this is your reality, and the reality of the world right now...But it's just unfortunately how life is.

When you're in a certain situation, be it due to age, or finances, or health, or whatever, it WILL restrict and affect what you can do, and there is often not much that we can do about it :original.

He doesn't even know the freaking lyrics :naughty:.

Why some people go to these shows I will never understand. Don't they have someone who loves them, that is willing to tell them the truth? How cruel to let them go there and make this sort of appearance :roftl:

That's right...unfortunately :thumbdown:

Poor guy, I wonder what would Mika say if he saw it :roftl:

...Either will I. *shrug*

I'm from Egypt

really?:blink:

Holland? I've got no idea This is hilarious!

I've always thought you're from some Scandinavian country!

I'm glad to know now:thumb_yello:

I am very aware of that, yes... my parents remind me of that many times as well, and I cannot imagine how it must've been to you all back then, but there's a saying in Serbian, not sure if I translated it well though - what you don't have at all in your life you can live without it.

there, there, you can meet me any time!:naughty::wink2:

So I can replace Cherisse?:roftl:Seriously, you don't want me as a drummer:naughty:

:

you never know!

They're still in denial anyway, can't believe Mika doesn't love 'em as much as us:mf_rosetinted:

denial and disbelief.

Saw the new blog earlier this morning, couldn't believe it!!! :boing:

I haven't been able to post this here before

:woot_jump::groupwave::woot_jump:HALLELLUJAH!!!

Love loooong blogs :wub2:

P.a. Someone pls open another blog thread, there's to be one

Long live blogs!!

AMEN :bow:

And, yes, please? Separate threads, since blog and twitter seem to arouse different feelings and reactions? :wink2:

i thought you were from france! :lmfao.:

I've always thought you're from some Scandinavian country!

I'm glad to know now:thumb_yello.:

Seeing as everyone else is having a go, I thought you were from a South American country......:blink:

ROTFL I thought you were swedish.. :roftl:

serious :wink2.:

OMG I'm all around the globe now :roftl: I thought everyone knows already as I've said it before :blink::biggrin2:

Edited by Miro

Ok, Miro, one thing is clear: You have to be a bit more open about yourself :roftl:

He may even be Mika in disguise :sneaky2:, spying on us from the inside. Cleverrrr...

Well see my post above :naughty:

:blink: He? who??

Edited by Miro