Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

It would be best if he'd call us all personally 3 weeks before:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I agree!

That means I won't get a chance to see him live, AGAIN. And I think I will never get a chance for that.

Shame I understand how you feel but try to hang in there. I've seen people express this sentiment on MFC many times and their fortunes change much faster than they ever dreamed.

Personally I would be surprised if he doesn't end up in Eastern Europe at some point during the bigger tour we can expect later. I know "later" is not soon, but it's not forever either.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, yes, it's more snippets of music. Mika's wearing and playing with a

"Charlie Chaplin" style hat and "Mr. Redundant Man" is VERY BUSY this time--

reading the newspaper! There are references to older musical artists/styles and horns, and more demonstrations of "layering" etc. I really hope it comes through for you soon,'cause i don't intend to be a "Mika Tease." :blush-anim-cl:(Oh, and MIKA says it's March 12th when he's filming it.)

Oh, I can’t remember I’ve been waiting with so much expectancy since I was a teenager!:boing:

thank you :D now i'm dieing to see that vlog

well surprise...that video is not available in my country :thumbdown:

youtube is starting to annoy the hell out of me

Same here!:sneaky2:

To lighten the mood a bit, and while we wait for Mika to sort out the new video so someone else but Alice gets to watch it :roftl:, have a look at this link:

I reckon Mika should hire him for his next tour to do backing vocals; He sure has the interest :lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I was about to say to avoca in the closed thread that I hadn't seen another "new blog" thread, it was that I posted here it would be a good idea to have a thread for that, and then noticed she had already opened it two minutes before :blush-anim-cl:

Woah, some great news!

Can't wait for the summer, I'll damn sure go to those gigs!

And I like how he mentioned the fans part.. Our prairs have been answered!

Yeaaaah! :dance_man:

I was worried about that for a while. How so many people would probably want to go...and it would be such a small venue...:blink:

I am Swedish...and...feeling a bit lonely at the moment!:wink2:

I know you are swedish, dear. :wink2:

I was seriously thinking she was swedish, dunno where from. obviously confusing her with someone else. :biggrin2:

Woah, some great news!

I was worried about that for a while. How so many people would probably want to go...and it would be such a small venue...:blink:

Oh my gosh we're hoping he is going to do some gigs around us here in U.S.A. We agree that we LOVE when he mentioned the fans part. That made us feel so happy. And that's great since the venues will probably be small. We're so excited.:punk:

Oh my gosh we're hoping he is going to do some gigs around us here in U.S.A. We agree that we LOVE when he mentioned the fans part. That made us feel so happy. And that's great since the venues will probably be small. We're so excited.:punk:

We'll probably get a flood of new people joining the fan club. :naughty:

Although paranoid me is wondering "How am I going to get tickets to a smaller gig before they sell out?" :shocked: Hopefully he'll schedule LOTS of US dates. :thumb_yello:

Yep:boxed:

It's great having all these good news!

Btw, about the vlog, I can't see it, did he delete it?:naughty::blink:

Yeah, I'll probably be going to California in the summer, so maybe I can catch some of the gigs, and my mom adores Italy and her bf is italian, so she said she wold go to italy just to see him!:wub2:

Woah, some great news!

I'm superexcited! :boing: he comes to Belgium!!

Yes, I was happy when I read that part of the fans! I wished it was already summer :wub2:

I'm superexcited! :boing: he comes to Belgium!!

Yes, I was happy when I read that part of the fans! I wished it was already summer :wub2:

We're all superexcited, haha! Even if he's not going to my useless country I'm really happy!

Yep:wub2: I wish he did the gigs when I'd be in the UK, in May, but naah:naughty:

We're all superexcited, haha! Even if he's not going to my useless country I'm really happy!

Yep:wub2: I wish he did the gigs when I'd be in the UK, in May, but naah:naughty:

Yes, I was hoping that it would be in May too, hope that the acoustic gig in belgium is not when I'm on holiday :shocked: