Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Miro= Mika= he

Don't you think you fool us with your 'girl' act, 'Miro' :sneaky2:, I know your type very well...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

How did you know that? :shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would you believe it!!!

As soon as I mentioned spam, 3 new ones popped up!:blink:And why is it always women sticking their chests out?:blink:

I mentioned the word "effing" the other day and I got some "Effing Ecards" following me :naughty:

........ until I blocked them. :fisch:

squeezes in... nothing new about that vlog eh?

i just noticed more than half of the videos i saved in playlists on youtube are gone :shocked:

and my Mika folder is EMPTY :crybaby: wth happened? has anyone else got the same issue?:tears:

Edit: i know it's completely offtopic but i'm dieing...

i`m not happy at all :mf_rosetinted:

no gigs in Argentina plans in the new blog :sneaky2: not good at all.. ¬¬

I was a bit :huh: about that I have to admit. South America really need a show I think.

I'm sure you will get one eventually...there seems to be tons of fans there.

Only time will tell. :original:

Cry? That's what I would do. Just like with the HMH gig. I cried my eyes out that day.:thumbdown:

i'm going nuts!!!

Nice Tag: Mika is a tooty fruity. :blink:

Is it the English spelling for the Italian Tutti Frutti? :lmfao:

:roftl:

I don't know if it's been mentioned already (I'm sure it probably was but I could be reading back a good bit) But Calvin Harris left a comment on Mika's twitter. :wink2:

@mikasounds that's a very tasty third chord in you gospel choir video!

Sorry If I'm repeating info!

I don't know if it's been mentioned already (I'm sure it probably was but I could be reading back a good bit) But Calvin Harris left a comment on Mika's twitter. :wink2:

@mikasounds that's a very tasty third chord in you gospel choir video!

Sorry If I'm repeating info!

Someone, I think it was Niki, posted it last night:wink2:

i think we all should try to see things more positively around mikas' blog of today.

i know..i'm one of the happy few, i'll have an acoustic gig in my country...

but he really wrote out of his heart today, trying to give us as much details as he could give, totally confirming what he already said last summer...

he also said, if i remember well, that he will tour the untoured countries and the far ones he could not tour twice.

the acoustic tour might be only in the countries where he's got consolidated audiences, to start with, and the 'old fans' he wants to please and reward, as i know he has seen those familiar faces many many times, and probably likes the idea to pay them back with acoustic dates.

probably he will add acoustic gigs in the untoured countries too..so why despair now?

i can swear you...he totally confirmed what he promised.

and he promised more...so i bet he'll confirm more.

give him time...he can only do things one at a time.

you should all recognize that today's blog is amazing...he cannot please anyone on the global surface though, and of course things will happen when they are consolidated at first...then the album will spread all over , and more promises will be fulfilled.

chin up everybody....something is moving forward...and i bet the best is still to come!

last but not least...twitter.

i love reading mikas' and greg's and ellas' twitter, they follow me during the day and keep me smiling.

and i have a prayer...ppl texting them on twitter....MAKE THEM SMILE TOO!!!

:naughty:

She's not happy it's opening here, in Manchester:naughty::naughty:

you`re right :naughty:

I was a bit :huh: about that I have to admit. South America really need a show I think.

I'm sure you will get one eventually...there seems to be tons of fans there.

Only time will tell. :original:

he really has lots of fans here but still no signs of a show :thumbdown:

sad.. we`ll have to wait more i think..

He signed in on YT an hour ago. Maybe we'll get that video blog soon? :naughty:

yayyy!

thanks ^^

i think we all should try to see things more positively around mikas' blog of today.

i know..i'm one of the happy few, i'll have an acoustic gig in my country...

but he really wrote out of his heart today, trying to give us as much details as he could give, totally confirming what he already said last summer...

he also said, if i remember well, that he will tour the untoured countries and the far ones he could not tour twice.

the acoustic tour might be only in the countries where he's got consolidated audiences, to start with, and the 'old fans' he wants to please and reward, as i know he has seen those familiar faces many many times, and probably likes the idea to pay them back with acoustic dates.

probably he will add acoustic gigs in the untoured countries too..so why despair now?

i can swear you...he totally confirmed what he promised.

and he promised more...so i bet he'll confirm more.

give him time...he can only do things one at a time.

you should all recognize that today's blog is amazing...he cannot please anyone on the global surface though, and of course things will happen when they are consolidated at first...then the album will spread all over , and more promises will be fulfilled.

chin up everybody....something is moving forward...and i bet the best is still to come!

last but not least...twitter.

i love reading mikas' and greg's and ellas' twitter, they follow me during the day and keep me smiling.

and i have a prayer...ppl texting them on twitter....MAKE THEM SMILE TOO!!!

:naughty:

you said it all!

:bow: i am actually very happy about the new blog, even if i know he won't tour my country. because let's face it... there are very very very little mika fans around here.

i think mika is awesome for sharing bits of his life with us. insignificant things most of the times but he shares them because he knows it makes us smile and i really appreciate that.

so yup! agree with robertina we should make him smile too :wink2:

But Mika never said 'commited'. He just made a very clear allusion to the time factor: people who had been 'with him' for the last few years. And that is just how it is.

Thank God he didn't say committed. People would go and chop their limbs off. Or actually tie themselves on his fence. Well, some... :roftl: