Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

i think we all should try to see things more positively around mikas' blog of today.

i know..i'm one of the happy few, i'll have an acoustic gig in my country...

but he really wrote out of his heart today, trying to give us as much details as he could give, totally confirming what he already said last summer...

he also said, if i remember well, that he will tour the untoured countries and the far ones he could not tour twice.

the acoustic tour might be only in the countries where he's got consolidated audiences, to start with, and the 'old fans' he wants to please and reward, as i know he has seen those familiar faces many many times, and probably likes the idea to pay them back with acoustic dates.

probably he will add acoustic gigs in the untoured countries too..so why despair now?

i can swear you...he totally confirmed what he promised.

and he promised more...so i bet he'll confirm more.

give him time...he can only do things one at a time.

you should all recognize that today's blog is amazing...he cannot please anyone on the global surface though, and of course things will happen when they are consolidated at first...then the album will spread all over , and more promises will be fulfilled.

chin up everybody....something is moving forward...and i bet the best is still to come!

last but not least...twitter.

i love reading mikas' and greg's and ellas' twitter, they follow me during the day and keep me smiling.

and i have a prayer...ppl texting them on twitter....MAKE THEM SMILE TOO!!!

:naughty:

you have a point :naughty:

it`s true.. i`m "happy" that there`ll be new tours.. and sad because there`s still no dates for argentina.. i`ll give him time and wait..

i think there`s a lot more to come.. if he doesn`t come at least i`ll gave pics and reviews to entertanain myself :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone, I think it was Niki, posted it last night:wink2:

Ok thanks. I thought I'd be just bringing up old news:naughty: It was worth a try. :bleh:

he really has lots of fans here but still no signs of a show :thumbdown:

sad.. we`ll have to wait more i think..

It isn't great news for all of you then...but I'd say when he does eventually tour there he would cover a few countries in one tour. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure. He did mention it ages ago in that travel blog didn't he? :fisch:

It isn't great news for all of you then...but I'd say when he does eventually tour there he would cover a few countries in one tour. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure. He did mention it ages ago in that travel blog didn't he? :fisch:

i remember that :wub2: what a day!! i was so happy! i don`t think he`s a liar.. he will come here one day.. October will be great for a gig here :mf_rosetinted:

Lets not forget, this album will be his work focus concert wise for the next 2 years, so he's bound to get a lot of gigs in covering a fair distance:thumb_yello:

i remember that :wub2: what a day!! i was so happy! i don`t think he`s a liar.. he will come here one day.. October will be great for a gig here :mf_rosetinted:

It's only a matter of time, I don't think he's deliberately not touring there yet. Oh yeah because that's your Summer, isn't it?

Fingers crossed for the places without tours yet...

At least there will be a new album and gig updates and such, and MFC!

Shame I understand how you feel but try to hang in there. I've seen people express this sentiment on MFC many times and their fortunes change much faster than they ever dreamed.

Personally I would be surprised if he doesn't end up in Eastern Europe at some point during the bigger tour we can expect later. I know "later" is not soon, but it's not forever either.

Yeah, I agree... we'll see if he includes Serbia on the list later :boxed:

Thanks for all of your comments, it's so good to see moral support from all of you :huglove: it feels so nice in here!

yes, i think eastern europe will be considered when he tours extensively.

I understand how bad you feel, keti. i'm sorry :boxed:

It's okay... thanks Avoca :wub2: