Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Yes, He send it twice to me...

Yesterday once, but that movie didn't do it..

This morning he send a message again, with the movie that did do :D

I just don't get it, I mean... great he sends it so his fans. But he has more than just these 2 :naughty:

He kinda makes some feel 'guureattt' and even more people 'crapppp' and I'm in the last group:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looks lovely with that hat.

I'm not saying someone's lying, I'm quite happy for the ones that got to watch it! And we'll do so soon, so just don't stress and speculate things about the persons that saw it...:wink2:

tnx :)...he will post it...tonight or tomorrow, he willlll :)

There must have been a window after it was uploaded and before it was made private. This is how Alice and anyone else who just happened to be online at the time saw it. Simple as.

Alice had the good grace to say she didn't want to tease so fair play to her.

Youtube does have some glitches anyway. I've seen a couple of things myself that I shouldn't have been able to see.

Babs has got it right - read and learn people

There are no "special" fans

in my opinion, mika did not give the link to anyone & no one is lying. what happens is he probably uploaded the video and before he had time to either make it private or give it a time to be released on youtube, alice & a few saw it. now i think, correct me if i'm wrong christine, because it is in the caché, they can still see it.

it's just a matter of time before we see it...

i'm sure we can all find the patience.

he looks cute in those pictures... doesn't he? :wub2:

Babs has got it right - read and learn people

There are no "special" fans

What..do you mean I'm not..speshul?:tears:

JK!

It'll soon be posted so calm down, i was just amazed that Mika himself sent it to a fan...weird move, must be the golden donkey phase...

yeh.

in my opinion, mika did not give the link to anyone & no one is lying. what happens is he probably uploaded the video and before he had time to either make it private or give it a time to be released on youtube, alice & a few saw it. now i think, correct me if i'm wrong christine, because it is in the caché, they can still see it.

it's just a matter of time before we see it...

i'm sure we can all find the patience.

he looks cute in those pictures... doesn't he? :wub2:

That's not what Sylvanas saying, she's saying he sent her the link twice!!!

You're welcome, I want to believe in you and I have nothing to loose if I don't do so..:wink2:

I hope so!

I'm sorry but she's aggrievating the heck out of me.

And not just me by the looks of it!

It's up to Sylvana to justify what she said or not but iif she has a way to prove it, maybe she should stand up for what she's saying...seeing is believing sometimes...I just never thought Mika would do that, maybe he had a reason...dunno, i am too confused, need to ask the golden donkey some advice...

I really don't know....But I was happy :D

I'm sure you were, but if it happens again keep it on the downlow. I think we should all enjoy it together, okay?

I'm sorry but she's aggrievating the heck out of me.

And not just me by the looks of it!

Well, we will all get to see it in good time.

If she's telling the truth, how nice for her.

If she's not, then it's a bit sad.

On the other hand I have been known to do the odd wind up myself, so...... who am I to say.

Maybe this is his way of getting personal with fans? :shocked:

Wouldn't that be so coool if mfcers randomly got links to vlogs earlier than he plans on making it public!?

well, sylvana is not really a mfc'er. Not being mean, but it's a fact. She made a acc to get her message to Mika, not to be really involved with the mfc:wink2: