Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

:lmfao: LINDE!

you're alwayz speshul to me!

ALEXYPIE!

Aaaw!:huglove:

Hey Sylvana, the other Linde and me were wondering (You know us from Hyves, remember?:naughty:), could you make a screencap of the message? We'd like to see it, if you don't mind!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's up to Sylvana to justify what she said or not but iif she has a way to prove it, maybe she should stand up for what she's saying...seeing is believing sometimes...I just never thought Mika would do that, maybe he had a reason...dunno, i am too confused, need to ask the golden donkey some advice...

I'm sure there was a reason, but as I've just said to her, maybe she should just not say anything about it.

Okay maybe she's excited about it, but keeping it to yourself would be much more gratifying than winding people up about seeing it first. Well it would for me, I would rather others see it as well before I said anything about it.

Haha - Here's Mica's horoscope for today

Today is a good day to avoid rushing, Mica. Try not to pressure yourself with deadlines or worry about being on time. It could be hard to catch a cab, get on the right train, or drive long distances without running into traffic problems. Travel and communication are all tied up today, so you'll want to allow extra time and energy to deal with any sudden problems. Keep a back-up copy of any computer files that you're working on, too.

Today is a good day to avoid rushing, Mica. Try not to pressure yourself with deadlines or worry about being on time. It could be hard to catch a cab, get on the right train, or drive long distances without running into traffic problems. Travel and communication are all tied up today, so you'll want to allow extra time and energy to deal with any sudden problems. Keep a back-up copy of any computer files that you're working on, too.

for real? :shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

ALEXYPIE!

Aaaw!:huglove:

Hey Sylvana, the other Linde and me were wondering (You know us from Hyves, remember?:naughty:), could you make a screencap of the message? We'd like to see it, if you don't mind!

Hahaha, Yeah, I know you :P..

Ok I will do that...haha, you don't believe me hmm? :P

525505838_6_bxra.jpeg

Are you serious?!

:roftl::roftl:

This is exactly the reason why I always believe horoscopes

:lmfao::lmao:

I'm sure there was a reason, but as I've just said to her, maybe she should just not say anything about it.

Okay maybe she's excited about it, but keeping it to yourself would be much more gratifying than winding people up about seeing it first. Well it would for me, I would rather others see it as well before I said anything about it.

I just knew about Sylvana now, what i know is from this afternoon's alice comments which weren't of much help but enough for us to know a vlog was on his way...

Let this be Rosie, the boy is vlogging it even this afternoon, no need for us to waste our precious oldlings brain cells on this...

If it's true lucky Sylvana, if not, lucky everyone...WE ARE HAVING IT SOON YAY