Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I adore the.. ehm original version and this' a bit too overproduced for my tastes, the trumpet coverying everythng else, but then there's mixing to be done. :thumb_yello:

plus, I was wondering why -contrary to the other new music blog- he was coverying his lyrics SO much this time. now I think i know why :naughty:

when i watched blog 1st time, the orchestra song was my fave by far. now that I know what the trumpet song may be, it adds to it VERY psecial value.. :wub2:

thx again, willy. :thumb_yello:

The orchastra sounds so great, it reminds me a bit of the opening of the pdp show, especially the billy brown bit...

100% agree!

Nice video and the song at the end is so funny! Mika looks really happy and it's good to see him. :wub2:

Don't understand why Luke does always look so bored...

Isn't it enough j

Isn't it enough

ust to feel wild and free?

Caught up in the roof

Caught up in the roof of life

looking at me

parararara

parararara

am i wrong?

Haha, yes, and I thought he would skip those diamonds altogether. :naughty: I'm really glad I was wrong.

What a freaking natural. It's unbelievable.

I'm so proud I can claim I've seen him fairly in the beginning. I will tell my Grandchildren about that in due time.

Doesn't smell like Loverboy to me, but again, you can't really hear him clearly and as Rain, he may have mixed it up.

It's sounding great anyway.. Really, and I'm not so easy to convince about music.:naughty:

Thankyou so much Mari.. As always:huglove:

100% agree!

Nice video and the song at the end is so funny! Mika looks really happy and it's good to see him. :wub2:

Don't understand why Luke does always look so bored...

probably been forced by his boss to appear inthe video when he doen't really want. poor thing. :naughty:

Isn't it enough j

Isn't it enough

ust to feel wild and free?

Caught up in the roof

Caught up in the roof of life

looking at me

parararara

parararara

am i wrong?

By jove I think you're right!

Well finally one of the older demos coming to light, about time!

Although I can't help thinking the Queen comparison will hit him squarely between the eyes.

I adore the.. ehm original version and this' a bit too overproduced for my tastes, the trumpet coverying everythng else, but then there's mixing to be done. :thumb_yello:

plus, I was wondering why -contrary to the other new music blog- he was coverying his lyrics SO much this time. now I think i know why :naughty:

when i watched blog 1st time, the orchestra song was my fave by far. now that I know what the trumpet song may be, it adds to it VERY psecial value.. :wub2:

thx again, willy. :thumb_yello:

I am insane but i have a good hear...:roftl:

By jove I think you're right!

Well finally one of the older demos coming to light, about time!

Although I can't help thinking the Queen comparison will hit him squarely between the eyes.

I thought about that too:thumbdown:

well, i think they're all being very rude disrespecting mika's request like that.

And I think you are being quite rude too swearing and using a huge font like this... I think it's time for everyone to calm down a bit now :blink:

well, i think they're all being very rude disrespecting mika's request like that.

Ah, but now it's quite blatantly a track on the new album, so it's open for discussion, surely.

And I think you are being quite rude too swearing and using a huge font like this... I think it's time for everyone to calm down a bit now :blink:

Sorry guess i unconsciously started this after recognising the tunes....:boxed:

Should i delete my posts?:shocked:

:roftl: i'm sorry. but put yourself in my place, everyone is talking about some song called 'loverboy' by mika that i've never heard of before, and i'm freaking out going 'WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHAT DID I MISS?'

don't blame me just becasue i respected mika's request :naughty: