Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Let's not have some more reasons to argue about, I think that we shouldn't mention Loverboy until it's oficially it, but in another way I think that if it's been put up on the vlog we can speculate...I think it's up to the mods to decide.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, but now it's quite blatantly a track on the new album, so it's open for discussion, surely.

Sorry guess i unconsciously started this after recognising the tunes....:boxed:

Should i delete my posts?:shocked:

But it is ok to mention it now after he played on the vlog or what???:boxed:

but you're still not supposed to know about it :roftl:

deleted the whole thread from page.. (inserts #) :mf_rosetinted: it's easier than picking all posts :naughty:

seriously, if ya wanna wait till he annouced to the world it's that, I don't care, the rules are rules, go ahead.

it may also prove to be handy if it turns out willy, I and the others are seriously wrong. :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha, most know of it, but none speak of it.

It's like a mythical creature:naughty:

well, if he uses alot of tracks from this unreleased thing (i don't know how many unreleased tracks there are??) a good album title could be 'mika's mythical album' :naughty:

deleted the whole thread from page.. (inserts #) :mf_rosetinted: it's easier than picking all posts :naughty:

seriously, if ya wanna wait till he annouced to the world it's that, I don't care, the rules are rules, go ahead.

it may also prove to be handy if it turns out willy, I and the others are seriously wrong. :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

But the vocal sounds so spot on!

Despite his effort to hide it.

(Sorry big guy, but you just weren't quick enough on the button:wink2:)

:roftl: i'm sorry. but put yourself in my place, everyone is talking about some song called 'loverboy' by mika that i've never heard of before, and i'm freaking out going 'WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHAT DID I MISS?'

don't blame me just becasue i respected mika's request :naughty:

Just ask nicely next time? :naughty:

I am a bit crap at recognising tunes until they are halfway through and I haven't listened to the unmentionable track for a while, but I have to say, I don't hear it.

mods decide what they wanna do, but i think rose's point is valid.

Well, it ain't "blatantly" the same song for everyone, me included ;)

mocking.gif

Naughty naughty VS...:naughty:

Can you give me another cookie?:wub2:

:lmao:Today's been a hard day in MFC.

Yep... Another one.

I don't like it that mods always have to come on and sort things out if it's needed, people can't make things ok themselves... I'm not looking for any trouble and I don't think WW said that with a bad intention, it was just a hunch, and we're not sure of anything! It may sound like it to some, it may sound like something else to others, I think we shouldn't argue over just hunches. When we hear the final thing we'll just know it and that'll be it...

Not digging this music particularly but it sounds like something that could be a lot of fun on stage.

Can I just say I'm a bit horrified at the response to Sylvana today? There was no need to jump all over her like that.

A lot of MFCers have received "special treatment" at one time or another...it happens and we come here to share it with one another. If I'd come here to mention that Mika responded to me on Twitter and everyone told me to keep it to myself I'd be pissed off.

On another note...if Mika does post a video and keeps it private and someone manages to download it...I don't think it would be appropriate for anyone to post the file here. He kept it private for a reason.

well, if he uses alot of tracks from this unreleased thing (i don't know how many unreleased tracks there are??) a good album title could be 'mika's mythical album' :naughty:

You should get that in the Whats The New Album Called thread, it might end up in the MFC guidebook!:roftl:

And now I will nothing say about it....;)

Sorry for the other fans :(

Don't be sorry, Sylvana, you have nothing to apologise for.

I just sort of caught up with this thread now after missing the drama earlier, and I must say that I'm a little shocked and saddenned at the display of negativeness that we've had here today.

Yes, I would have loved to see the video early as well, like any other fan, and I'm sure that both Alice and Sylvana enjoyed it, but come on, it's not their fault that they received it!!

If anything, I find it nice that they shared the news, and that at the same time they didn't divulge the content of the vlog so it was still 'unknown' to us.

Why was this poor girl attacked like that? I don't get it. Things got a little too heated here IMO, considering that Sylvana (or Alice earlier) didn't try and show off or 'tease' anyone about the fact that they had received the videos.

I can understand everyone else feeling a little jealous about the fact that they had not seen it, but I don't think that it justifies the attack on the person saying it, and blatantly saying that unless she provides proof she is lying.

She didn't even need to give you the screencap, but she did, and she didn't enter the argument when she was being attacked, which I highly respect. I'm sure that I would have not managed to keep such a cool manner if I had been the one under attack here.

At the end of the day, nobody but Mika (or Andy, or whoever posts the vids for him) is responsible for the video being sent to these fans, and thefore if you have any frustrations about it (which I find ridiculous anyway, but hey, each to their own) you should take it up with Mika and have the childish strop with him.

Not with the person who received it and did nothing wrong.

I feel quite ashamed by this to be honest. It seems like a totally onesided unprovoked attack, and it's not nice :thumb_yello:.

Not digging this music particularly but it sounds like something that could be a lot of fun on stage.

Can I just say I'm a bit horrified at the response to Sylvana today? There was no need to jump all over her like that.

A lot of MFCers have received "special treatment" at one time or another...it happens and we come here to share it with one another. If I'd come here to mention that Mika responded to me on Twitter and everyone told me to keep it to myself I'd be pissed off.

On another note...if Mika does post a video and keeps it private and someone manages to download it...I don't think it would be appropriate for anyone to post the file here. He kept it private for a reason.

true, but some dutchies already knew her:wink2:

and she talked sh*t about the mfc on hyves [something like myspace..]

so it's hard to see her getting the video, and post it here...while you know she only created her account to get closer to mika:wink2: