Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Not digging this music particularly but it sounds like something that could be a lot of fun on stage.

Can I just say I'm a bit horrified at the response to Sylvana today? There was no need to jump all over her like that.

A lot of MFCers have received "special treatment" at one time or another...it happens and we come here to share it with one another. If I'd come here to mention that Mika responded to me on Twitter and everyone told me to keep it to myself I'd be pissed off.

On another note...if Mika does post a video and keeps it private and someone manages to download it...I don't think it would be appropriate for anyone to post the file here. He kept it private for a reason.

I think what people was mostly reacting to was the teasing.

not speaking about me but generally.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

true, but some dutchies already knew her:wink2:

and she talked sh*t about the mfc on hyves [something like myspace..]

so it's hard to see her getting the video, and post it here...while you know she only created her account to get closer to mika:wink2:

I don't really get the problem with this? At a guess, I would think a good few people joined for this reason.

Not digging this music particularly but it sounds like something that could be a lot of fun on stage.

Can I just say I'm a bit horrified at the response to Sylvana today? There was no need to jump all over her like that.

A lot of MFCers have received "special treatment" at one time or another...it happens and we come here to share it with one another. If I'd come here to mention that Mika responded to me on Twitter and everyone told me to keep it to myself I'd be pissed off.

On another note...if Mika does post a video and keeps it private and someone manages to download it...I don't think it would be appropriate for anyone to post the file here. He kept it private for a reason.

As one who was narked by Sylvana showing the vid clips, I feel that I should say something.

I didn't have a problem with her getting the link and watching it, I'd have done the same.

I would not, however, splashed it all over here that I had done so. I would wait and let everyone else see it first, and join in with the discussion afterwards.

But that's my opinion, not that that appears to count for much lately

I agree with Christine on all of this. Thanks, Christine! :thumb_yello:

so it's hard to see her getting the video, and post it here...while you know she only created her account to get closer to mika:wink2:

Like nobody else here has ever done anything like that, thinking they

might get closer to Mika! :naughty:

Well, sorry to interfere, but isn't very smart of her then?

And I want to add this: last week I saw Take That on dutch tv (Mooi Weer de Leeuw), there were 2 rivaling fanclubs, they couldn't stand the sight of eachother....please don't let smt like that happen to the MFC and other Mika fans (clubs.)

Thanks for listening and goodnight:punk:

girl_prepare_fish.gif

Your smileys are too cute:lmfao:

Yep:bleh:

I must say, if it was me, getting the link of the video on a message, in my hysterical delirium, I wold really think it was meant for me, and I wold tell everyone, wanting to share my joy :bleh: I enjoyed seeing the caps, and I was happy for her.

I don't want to generate any confusion for the people who don't think as me, it's just again my opinion and putting myself in her shoes I wold act like she acted. And I woldn't regret it, even being wrong!

As one who was narked by Sylvana showing the vid clips, I feel that I should say something.

I didn't have a problem with her getting the link and watching it, I'd have done the same.

I would not, however, splashed it all over here that I had done so. I would wait and let everyone else see it first, and join in with the discussion afterwards.

But that's my opinion, not that that appears to count for much lately

I think it's hard to tell when you ain't in the situation, Rose, excitement can take over, sometimes. :wink2:

I don't really get the problem with this? At a guess, I would think a good few people joined for this reason.

True, but those people didn't get a message of mika. And she did :naughty: Like I said, she said some stupid things about the mfc... and it's strange to see her pop-in and tell everyone about the video.

yes yes, but it's not what I meant. We want to get closer to mika and we are online and talking to other mfc'ers. I just thought it wasn't very nice to talk so bad about the mfc one day, find out we were creating a yearbook, and 1day later she created an account. I personally think it's taking advantage of the Mfc:wink2:

True, but those people didn't get a message of mika. And she did :naughty: Like I said, she said some stupid things about the mfc... and it's strange to see her pop-in and tell everyone about the video.

Well I am not wholly convinced that it wasn't some kind of error or misunderstanding of how youtube works on the part of whoever uploaded the vid, but still, she got the vid, good luck to her, most of us would like that wouldn't we?

I can only speak as I find and I didn't see what was said about MFC, so....

No one can say they haven't:naughty:

yes yes, but it's not what I meant. We want to get closer to mika and we are online and talking to other mfc'ers. I just thought it wasn't very nice to talk so bad about the mfc one day, find out we were creating a yearbook, and 1day later she created an account. I personally think it's taking advantage of the Mfc:wink2:

But only fools don't change their mind, right?

Well I am not wholly convinced that it wasn't some kind of error or misunderstanding of how youtube works on the part of whoever uploaded the vid, but still, she got the vid, good luck to her, most of us would like that wouldn't we?

I can only speak as I find and I didn't see what was said about MFC, so....

I would be excited too!! :thumb_yello:

And she just said some stupid things, always full of sarcasm.

but nevermind, maybe, by coming on the mfc more often, she'll see for herself how great it is here:mf_rosetinted:

I think everyone who ever got a reply on myspace or twitter or worse, a RL look, or a smile or a handshake from Mika or a hug even *shockshockme* should go and find a good place to hide. :roftl:

I missed the drama, sadly, but hmpf, aren't we in this together? Kinda? If Mika replies to Christine and she shares that here I'm all happy. girl_in_love.gif

(Not talking about the private love letters, of course, just the officially trackable stuff...:naughty:)

It's true, if those things were not spread on the forum, noone would know, noone would be upset. Noone had the opportunity to be pleased about it either.

Edited by violet_sky
typo

1. I love his hat.

2. His hair is so precious:blush-anim-cl:

3. I freakin love the music I've been hearing in the last two video updates. I get a familiar feeling that I used to get with LICM.:wub2:

4. PLEASE, MIKA, STAY IN LA FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER! I WANT NONO AND SIVAN TO GIVE YOU YOUR YEARBOOK!

So, yeah, that's what is on my mind right now. I just love that boy...love love love:mf_lustslow:

I think everyone who ever got a reply on myspace or twitter or worse, an RL look, or a smile or a handshake from Mika or a hug even *shockshockme* should go and find a good place to hide. :roftl:

I missed the drama, sadly, but hmpf, aren't we in this together? Kinda? If Mika replies to Christine and she shares that here I'm all happy. girl_in_love.gif

(Not talking about the private love letters, of course, just the officially trackable stuff...:naughty:)

It's true, if those things were not spread on the forum, noone would know, noone would be upset. Noone had the opportunity to be pleased about it either.

I agree with you on every point:thumb_yello:

There will always be someone who will be very happy for that person, others will envy her, ignore her or be hurt with it.

I think everyone has the right to share experiences here, Mika related or non mika related, but also with a certain level of respect and being ethical.

I suspect that several hundred people have created accounts on Twitter this week just to get close to Mika. It's hardly a crime is it?

MFC will be his official fanclub and all of his fans will come here to be a part of the club whether they are part of our current community or not. That's something that all the fan communities have to accept and we need to be open to it.

Someone mentioned on Mika's blog last night that MFC is not welcoming to everyone and we don't want to prove them right.

It's fine if that's what you would do. But she shouldn't be chastised repeatedly for choosing to do something different.

I'm not sure what I would do in that situation. I think because of my mod status it's unlikely I would post it on MFC but if I wasn't...I don't see any reason why I wouldn't discuss it on the board.

I agree with you on every point:thumb_yello:

There will always be someone who will be very happy for that person, others will envy her, ignore her or be hurt with it.

I think everyone has the right to share experiences here, Mika related or non mika related, but also with a certain level of respect and being ethical.

How did you get so wise, youngling?