Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

I suspect that several hundred people have created accounts on Twitter this week just to get close to Mika. It's hardly a crime is it?

MFC will be his official fanclub and all of his fans will come here to be a part of the club whether they are part of our current community or not. That's something that all the fan communities have to accept and we need to be open to it.

Someone mentioned on Mika's blog last night that MFC is not welcoming to everyone and we don't want to prove them right.

It's fine if that's what you would do. But she shouldn't be chastised repeatedly for choosing to do something different.

I'm not sure what I would do in that situation. I think because of my mod status it's unlikely I would post it on MFC but if I wasn't...I don't see any reason why I wouldn't discuss it on the board.

Like I said, I would discuss it, afterwards.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just saw the new blog...

One word: LOVE.

The 1940's Disney inspired sound is cool. Also, the Kurt Weill inspired strings orchestra bit, I thought was amazing. The Jerry Haigh bit was interesting as well. :cheerful_h4h: Thank you, Mika, for these updates. :biggrin2: It will be interesting to see how everything is put together, in the final product.

I am getting (like everyone else on here :naughty:) increasingly excited about the new album. I adore seeing how things are put together and complied, so I think these blogs are brilliant. :thumb_yello:

Bring on more...we love 'em. :yay:

I suspect that several hundred people have created accounts on Twitter this week just to get close to Mika. It's hardly a crime is it?

MFC will be his official fanclub and all of his fans will come here to be a part of the club whether they are part of our current community or not. That's something that all the fan communities have to accept and we need to be open to it.

Someone mentioned on Mika's blog last night that MFC is not welcoming to everyone and we don't want to prove them right.

Like I said before, thats not what I meant:wink2:

It's good to really like mika and join the mfc to get closer!

but don't say the mfc is crap and 2 days later signing up because it's the only way to get your message to him:wink2:

Don't understand why Luke does always look so bored...

Maybe it's genetic? :naughty:

Guess that's stylistic device. Like Hitchcock had to appear in each of his movies. :naughty:

Now, that killed me :lmfao:

PEACE, PEOPLE!!!!!!

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FIND A REASON TO ARGUE??

EVERYONE'S HERE FOR THE SAME THING, THE GUY!!!

Well, I don't know if you realise, but at the moment you are SHOUTING and being a bit aggressive yourself, so maybe best if everyone chills out he? :naughty:

I think everyone who ever got a reply on myspace or twitter or worse, an RL look, or a smile or a handshake from Mika or a hug even *shockshockme* should go and find a good place to hide.

I missed the drama, sadly, but hmpf, aren't we in this together? Kinda? If Mika replies to Christine and she shares that here I'm all happy. girl_in_love.gif

(Not talking about the private love letters, of course, just the officially trackable stuff...)

It's true, if those things were not spread on the forum, noone would know, noone would be upset. Noone had the opportunity to be pleased about it either.

Exactly! That's the spirit of it all in my opinion.

How did you get so wise, youngling?

Oh it took a long time to get wise...(And I'm not sure if I'm that wise haha) I must say talking with the Oldlings helps a lot:naughty: Orelse I'd still be the hysterical, spoiled brat that used to talk rubbish all the time and following other people's opinions because she couldn't have her own:roftl:

It's all about the body bags. :thumb_yello:

I think you might've scared Babs :lmfao::roftl:

You'll torture me with it won't you:naughty:

But yeah it's all about the body bags!

That's why I like you so much, when there's nothing to do, I can always count on you to stir things up:wub2: And I'm not being sarcastic!

I'm not sure there is a smilie to convey my thoughts on this one. :naughty:

We are a little alike, I think though.

Like I said before, thats not what I meant:wink2:

It's good to really like mika and join the mfc to get closer!

but don't say the mfc is crap and 2 days later signing up because it's the only way to get your message to him:wink2:

Linde, I know you have history with Sylvana, but I think it should stay a private issue, and whatever she might have said about the MFC in the past, maybe she's just changed her mind, what's wrong about it?

Like Robi said, I think it's time to move on now.

Isn't it enough j

Isn't it enough

ust to feel wild and free?

Caught up in the roof

Caught up in the roof of life

looking at me

parararara

parararara

am i wrong?

You are a genius!:wub2:

I would never have recognised that on my own!:shocked:

I’m still reading through 25 pages or so, you guys can really talk!:naughty:

You are a genius!:wub2:

I would never have recognised that on my own!:shocked:

I’m still reading through 25 pages or so, you guys can really talk!:naughty:

Tnx Sienna but please don't mention it i feel bad enough about it...:thumbdown:

Linde, I know you have history with Sylvana, but I think it should stay a private issue, and whatever she might have said about the MFC in the past, maybe she's just changed her mind, what's wrong about it?

Like Robi said, I think it's time to move on now.

Sophie, I'm not having a history with Sylvana. And I already said 'maybe she'll see for herself that the mfc is a great place to be' but if someone else replies to something I say, I think it's ok if I reply to that one.

But, I'll stop. I never wanted to start a fight or something...just saying how I felt about it:wink2:

I agree with you on every point

There will always be someone who will be very happy for that person, others will envy her, ignore her or be hurt with it.

I think everyone has the right to share experiences here, Mika related or non mika related, but also with a certain level of respect and being ethical.

I can't believe your age, I would have never guessed how young you are judging by your posts :thumb_yello:

Am I allowed to say that I don't particularly like the new song (whatever it is) :naughty:

*steps back out of range*

I have to admit that I didn't really like this one either :blink:. I absolutely loved the first one, and those songs I find incredible, but the snippets that we heard today were not my cup of tea. I guess that once the whole thing is pieced together it will sound different and I may really like it, but from where I'm standing today it's a no. :boxed:It left me a little deflated...

Like I said, I would discuss it, afterwards.

having just read back through 30 pages (:naughty:) i just want to point out to rose.. and i'm not taking sides here..

that people were asking her for proof that she saw the video. and she gave them TWO screenshots, and then everyone started yelling at her for sharing.