Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Tnx Sienna but please don't mention it i feel bad enough about it...:thumbdown:

don't feel bad about it. i didn't mean to upset anyone, i was just confused.. and then shocked, in my ignorant state, that apparently the whole of MFC was listening to these clips mika said to ignore.

Didn't mean to upset anyone.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wise move. I would but it's 11pm and a couple of hours drive.

Bab, I already just told you this but I thought that it also deserved a public token of admiration- :lmfao: You crack me up, woman. You're too funny for words.

I can't believe your age, I would have never guessed how young you are judging by your posts :thumb_yello:

I have to admit that I didn't really like this one either :blink:. I absolutely loved the first one, and those songs I find incredible, but the snippets that we heard today were not my cup of tea. I guess that once the whole thing is pieced together it will sound different and I may really like it, but from where I'm standing today it's a no. :boxed:It left me a little deflated...

*Too.. many.. compliments.. ego.. growing:blush-anim-cl::roftl:*

Thankyou:blush-anim-cl: I feel really flattered.

I have to admit that I didn't really like this one either :blink:. I absolutely loved the first one, and those songs I find incredible, but the snippets that we heard today were not my cup of tea. I guess that once the whole thing is pieced together it will sound different and I may really like it, but from where I'm standing today it's a no. :boxed:It left me a little deflated...

You and me against the world, Saniflo:thumb_yello:

I like songs with a bit more "edge" - hope the album doesn't sound too overproduced.

I like songs with a bit more "edge" - hope the album doesn't sound too overproduced.

AH! exactly. head on the nail. 'overproduced' , thats the term i was looking for. exactly how i feel about the new song.

what held alot of charm in LICM for me was it was so piano based and 'rough' compared to the new stuff

Well, I don't know if you realise, but at the moment you are SHOUTING and being a bit aggressive yourself, so maybe best if everyone chills out he? :naughty:

Sorry, it wasn't my intention :blush-anim-cl: Using capital letters means shouting? :blink:

who knows?

but it's nice to let us know....teasing us a lot, true, but i like being teased by greg wells! :wub2:

Being teased by Greg is, strangely, kind of nice!!!:blink:

I am a bit crap at recognising tunes until they are halfway through and I haven't listened to the unmentionable track for a while, but I have to say, I don't hear it.

Nor me. The rhythm may be right but without a melody line, I can't be sure.

Can I just say I'm a bit horrified at the response to Sylvana today? There was no need to jump all over her like that.

On another note...if Mika does post a video and keeps it private and someone manages to download it...I don't think it would be appropriate for anyone to post the file here. He kept it private for a reason.

Is it private or did he just take it down?

About a week after each vlog Mika posts on youTube, I get an e-mail to say it's posted. I guess the system was working very well today for some :)

And boy does it need it sometimes, but we're OK, no?

It's all good in the hood:roftl: I think if it wasn't for our drama at times, this place would've been even more dead than it was some time ago:roftl:

having just read back through 30 pages (:naughty:) i just want to point out to rose.. and i'm not taking sides here..

that people were asking her for proof that she saw the video. and she gave them TWO screenshots, and then everyone started yelling at her for sharing.

Nor me. The rhythm may be right but without a melody line, I can't be sure.

Is it private or did he just take it down?

About a week after each vlog Mika posts on youTube, I get an e-mail to say it's posted. I guess the system was working very well today for some :)

they are talking about the new vlog on mikasounds

You and me against the world, Saniflo

Yep, I was wondering about the 'overproduced' element here as well...I guess that we'll see!

add me to the list.

Looks like the list is certainly bigger than for the first music blog now...That one was clearly more popular.

Sorry, it wasn't my intention Using capital letters means shouting?

It does, yes :wink2:.

Being teased by Greg is, strangely, kind of nice!!!:blink:

Gawd Rose, are you getting all frisky again?! :roftl:

It's all good in the hood:roftl: I think if it wasn't for our drama at times, this place would've been even more dead than it was some time ago

Yeah, exactly! We keep it alive giving it a good nudge every now and then if it starts to go downhill :naughty:

:lmao:Today's been a hard day in MFC.

Oh yes, it’s exhausting to be a fan!:naughty:

3. I freakin love the music I've been hearing in the last two video updates. I get a familiar feeling that I used to get with LICM.:wub2:

Yes, the excitement is really building up isn’t it?

I'm not sure what I would do in that situation. I think because of my mod status it's unlikely I would post it on MFC but if I wasn't...I don't see any reason why I wouldn't discuss it on the board.

I would have been running like a wind to post it on here if it had happened to me!

Either that or burst with excitement, who else could one share it with if not likeminded people?

Tnx Sienna but please don't mention it i feel bad enough about it...:thumbdown:

Sorry!

I had not read through the whole thread when I posted!:wink2:

Mika's just not into the whole "less is more" ethos :naughty:

No he’s not!:wub2: And I thank him for that!

Yep, I was wondering about the 'overproduced' element here as well...I guess that we'll see!

Looks like the list is certainly bigger than for the first music blog now...That one was clearly more popular.

It does, yes :wink2:.

Gawd Rose, are you getting all frisky again?! :roftl:

Yeah, exactly! We keep it alive giving it a good nudge every now and then if it starts to go downhill :naughty:

Heh heh, yeah, and I was in London yesterday!:naughty::naughty::naughty: