Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

wow that is a big dog! st-bernards are huge!

mysha is 3/4 husky & 1/4 labrador. (mom is purebread & father is 1/2 husky & 1/2 labrador)

her paws are webbed and she liked swimming in the pool last summer...

go figure, the labrador in her came out. i hope she'll like it again this year. :naughty:

Yeah Winnie is a big big dog. Cuter than a full bred St. Bernard though.

Mysha is such a cutie. That is cool about the webbed paws.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was sitting on the couch listening to his music and I started to cry again and shake and tremble..the same way I felt in 2007. that same feeling..like um..OMG..like I want to pee! erm....now i know why his music does that ! it does that to other people!

:shocked::shocked:

..still shocked

Just earlier tonight, I started to cry. I told someone that I knew I would cry when I had his new album and that he is a gift and how lucky we were to live in his time.

I cannot wait for the day the album arrives so I can feel that rush of wonder and excitement again.

I can completely recall the day I put the LICM in the cd player, and I especially remember when Billy brown started to play.

the first time i heard the new music (on the first vlog) i was alone at home. i leapt up, screamed, ran around, had to sit down, and then i burst into tears and watched the video through 7 more times, trembling and crying. i was so worried that i was behaving like a freak. when i heard the second vlog yesterday, i just sat there and cried. my mum came in to see if i was OK. it was embarrasing. i was grinning like a maniac and crying my eyes out at the same time and my poor mum :naughty: she was genuinely concerned. but when i told her it was new mika music she rolled her eyes and smiled knowlingly, and asked to see it. i told her i needed a minute to recover which took over a hour when you added up me watching both vlogs over and over, drawing mika's name all over my arm and feeling happy beyond words.

it DOES remind me of the first time i heard LICM.. i had brought the CD after hearing 'lollipop' somewhere. it grabbed my attention immediately. i can't remember where i was but i stopped, and i turned and grabbed my friend and said

'OH MY GOD. who is that song by?

and she said 'uh.. i think its by that grace kelly guy'

and i was like :blink: and then i found mika on the internet. i only got high-speed internet in july last year which explains why i joined MFC so late.

but the first time i brought LICM. i was sitting on my bed listening to it, and when any other world came on, i got genuine shivers down my spine. from that moment on i have loved mika.

the first time i heard the new music (on the first vlog) i was alone at home. i leapt up, screamed, ran around, had to sit down, and then i burst into tears and watched the video through 7 more times, trembling and crying. i was so worried that i was behaving like a freak. when i heard the second vlog yesterday, i just sat there and cried. my mum came in to see if i was OK. it was embarrasing. i was grinning like a maniac and crying my eyes out at the same time and my poor mum :naughty: she was genuinely concerned. but when i told her it was new mika music she rolled her eyes and smiled knowlingly, and asked to see it. i told her i needed a minute to recover which took over a hour when you added up me watching both vlogs over and over, drawing mika's name all over my arm and feeling happy beyond words.

Pfft.

I wish my mother was like that.

If she heard I was happy about anything Mika, she'd probably roll her eyes and then swear in some silly overtheatrical sentence about how "It's not even funny that you're so f"cking obsessed with old me who could be your father!"

I repeat over and over "One more year, just ONE MORE YEAR..." until I can have my own little place and surround myself in MikaMikaMikaMika! :wub2:

Ha! Since I've been in England I've bought everyone at work daffodils on 1 March (St DAvid's day, national day for Wales). They do all look a bit surprised until they get used to it. Mika is obviously copying me.

Being a cheapskate, I'm always glad when 1 March is a weekend.

Hi everybody ! :wink2:

Concerning the new vlog, I didn't expect this kind of sound... I mean, the first one in very original, but I wonder how he'll turn it into a song. Quite a mystery for me :blush-anim-cl: So I'm sceptical about this one... wait and see !

But the second sound, I really loved it !! it's so bouncing and lively, it reminds me the cabaret atmosphere... so stunning ! :wub2:

As you, I'm very exciting about the new album, and I can't wait anymore...the same for the acoustic tour, I'd like to know about the dates...

We are so lucky with the Mika-news at this time !

Have a nice day Mfcers !

I don't know if it has a meaning in English but in dutch(or only in Flemish) milking someone it means that you make someone work very hard and you take all the money for it. Like milking an artist when you are his/her manager. but we say it like this; he is milking her out

We have the same expression in Swedish! Funny!:wink2:

Also I've always wanted to do concert photography. I want to find a band and be their photographer and follow them. There's this one band that I like and they have a photographer that's with them ALL the time. He does their shows and pretty much documents their life and now has his photos published in a book of theirs. He has one of my dream jobs. :naughty: Maybe someday I'll find a band and follow them for a while. I'd like to follow just for a while to see if I could have that lifestyle of being on the road all the time.

Wouldn’t it be fantastic to make a living out of one of your biggest interests!

I wish you all luck! Go for it girl!:thumb_yello:

I was sitting on the couch listening to his music and I started to cry again and shake and tremble..the same way I felt in 2007. that same feeling..like um..OMG..like I want to pee! erm....now i know why his music does that ! it does that to other people!

:shocked::shocked:

..still shocked

Oh I know what you mean, I’ve been talking about it for the last days, the LICM-feeling is one its way back!:wub2:

Are any of you Perhonita, Sprankles or Delilah23? They're following me but I don't recognize the names. Anyone know if they're MFCers? If so, I'll follow them.

Perhonita is "Mariposa" from MFC :wink2:

Are any of you Perhonita, Sprankles or Delilah23? They're following me but I don't recognize the names. Anyone know if they're MFCers? If so, I'll follow them.

As someone said Perhonita is Mariposa, and Delilah is Dilek!!!:shocked:

Sprankles accuse yourself!:roftl:

Hi everybody ! :wink2:

Concerning the new vlog, I didn't expect this kind of sound... I mean, the first one in very original, but I wonder how he'll turn it into a song. Quite a mystery for me :blush-anim-cl: So I'm sceptical about this one... wait and see !

But the second sound, I really loved it !! it's so bouncing and lively, it reminds me the cabaret atmosphere... so stunning ! :wub2:

As you, I'm very exciting about the new album, and I can't wait anymore...the same for the acoustic tour, I'd like to know about the dates...

We are so lucky with the Mika-news at this time !

Have a nice day Mfcers !

yeah, it's strange to hear new music, I have to get used to the new sounds; but I'm sure it will be great again :wub2: I have that LICM-feeling :biggrin2:

and I'm sooooo happy that he comes to belgium!! Since I saw this on Mikasounds I have a smile on my face :D My parents ask all the time if I already know the tour dates!! Hope to know them soon!