Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

yeah, it's strange to hear new music, I have to get used to the new sounds; but I'm sure it will be great again :wub2: I have that LICM-feeling :biggrin2:

and I'm sooooo happy that he comes to belgium!! Since I saw this on Mikasounds I have a smile on my face :D My parents ask all the time if I already know the tour dates!! Hope to know them soon!

yeah you're right, I think I have to get used to them, even if the new Rain is already awesome... I already like it very much. The same for the "clapping son", I know I'll love it. Maybe it's different for the other because we have small extracts without words on them and I can't picture how the song could be...

The same here, I have the LICM good feeling !! :punk:

Lucky you for Belgium :wink2: Hope he'll do one gig in France...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they are useless :wink2:

daffodils2008.jpg

Nonono!

They can be so pretty and really change a room within seconds:thumb_yello:

I like flowers, dafodills too...the name is just strange:boxed:

it sounds like an animal to me:naughty:

yeah you're right, I think I have to get used to them, even if the new Rain is already awesome... I already like it very much. The same for the "clapping son", I know I'll love it. Maybe it's different for the other because we have small extracts without words on them and I can't picture how the song could be...

The same here, I have the LICM good feeling !! :punk:

Lucky you for Belgium :wink2: Hope he'll do one gig in France...

it will be different to hear the entire songs instead of just a few seconds...

I love the new Rain & the clapping song too :wub2:

I was actually surprised that France wasn't in the list yet :boxed: but there are more to come, so there's a chance he'll come there too :wink2:

it will be different to hear the entire songs instead of just a few seconds...

I love the new Rain & the clapping song too :wub2:

I was actually surprised that France wasn't in the list yet :boxed: but there are more to come, so there's a chance he'll come there too :wink2:

I'm sure he'll go to france, he always goes to france:naughty:

I was so happy to see holland was on the list, now I'm gonna save money to go to holland/belgium/germany... at least:naughty:

I was so happy to see holland was on the list, now I'm gonna save money to go to holland/belgium/germany... at least:naughty:

that's true :naughty:

I absolutely want to go here in Belgium, and I hope I can go to Holland too!:punk:

that's true :naughty:

I absolutely want to go here in Belgium, and I hope I can go to Holland too!:punk:

yeah that would be awesome!

I can't wait for the gigs, not only for mika..but the whole vibe.

Everyone on the mfc is all excited and everyday we have stories about gigs he did the day before, and of course all the meet ups with other mfc'ers:biggrin2:

Hi everybody ! :wink2:

Concerning the new vlog, I didn't expect this kind of sound... I mean, the first one in very original, but I wonder how he'll turn it into a song. Quite a mystery for me :blush-anim-cl: So I'm sceptical about this one... wait and see !

I actually am very much optimistic about how this will all turn out. Finally, someone writing pop songs for real musical instruments and not composing with machines and effects.

But the second sound, I really loved it !! it's so bouncing and lively, it reminds me the cabaret atmosphere... so stunning ! :wub2:

He has always said Kurt Weil was one of his influences and am glad that he keeps that direction. He probably first ran into it when playing in Cabaret that is set in 1930s Berlin...

yeah that would be awesome!

I can't wait for the gigs, not only for mika..but the whole vibe.

Everyone on the mfc is all excited and everyday we have stories about gigs he did the day before, and of course all the meet ups with other mfc'ers:biggrin2:

me too! can't wait!! :punk:

I'm already superexcited and he hasn't even said WHEN the gigs will take place!

I'd love to meet mfc'ers this summer :wub2:

Nonono!

They can be so pretty and really change a room within seconds:thumb_yello:

I like flowers, dafodills too...the name is just strange:boxed:

it sounds like an animal to me:naughty:

I think they bring me bad luck.If someone gives me flowers I hit him with them :naughty:

An animal ?:roftl:you just injured the flowers :mf_rosetinted:

I think they bring me bad luck.If someone gives me flowers I hit him with them :naughty:

An animal ?:roftl:you just injured the flowers :mf_rosetinted:

Bad luck? How can a flower everrrr bring you bad luck! :roftl:

I know, sorry for the flowers...but daffodil sounds like crocodile's little brother :mf_rosetinted:

Yours was the first post i read when i got here so i read back to see if it was a joke, but realised it wasn't...

I usually read your comments and all, but this time i am just...:shocked:

Why are you putting words in Mika's mouth he'd never say?

Why do you come to his fanclub and say these nasty things??

It's not that i am picking or you or even dislike u but after a Mika blog and twitter session like last night's this was the worst possible comment i would like to read today...

And i don't intend to be nasty but just hope whoever your identical twin is let's just hope he's not as nasty as you when he's expressing his feelings...

I'm sorry but u shocked me!

Sorry guys, i don't like to make a fuss out of things and i normally come here to post funny things but this one just got me really bad!

You don't have to be sorry and I don't think you were nasty either. You just expressed your feelings and that's good :thumb_yello: .

I didn't put words in Mica's mouth, I just expressed what I think his behaviour betrays of his real feelings towards his fans. It was supposed to be sarcastic, and either you didn't get it or you react negatively to sarcasm and why not ?

I believe the guy is a genius, and it's a word I don't use often or lightly, and also ruthless, manipulative and that his persona is light years from his real self ; but then a genius has a right to be monomaniac, and Mica's obsession is music, not much room left in his mind for anything or anybody else. Apart from himself.

Still I would like to see his acts be in better harmony with the feelings he flashes in blogs or messages. I would love to admire the man as much as I admire the artist but so far he hasn't convinced me to do so.

And I don't think a forum is the meeting place of only people who are blinded by love or admiration for an artist. All kinds of opinions make things go forward, even clashing ones. Certainly less boring.

As a matter of fact mine on Mica deeply shock :shocked: and even incense :furious: members of my family , which doesn't stop me from expressing them. Anyway I am pretty safe : in France, you can't entirely cut your children out of your will :naughty: .

I am happy to know that you don't dislike me as I like you very much :wub2: : it's good to see people fighting with fangs and claws for those they love and you did that. Good for you !

As for 'identical twin'... guess whose :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Oh thank you Ingie, could it be the Macarena?:shocked:

(Bet you don't even know what the Macarena is...It was the new black when u were around 8 ??? :roftl:)

Ofcourse I know what the Macarena is, I haven't lived under a rock:naughty:

Ofcourse I know what the Macarena is, I haven't lived under a rock:

Heeeey Macarena!

You are both so young i thought u didn't have a clue, my brother is 19 and when i told him about Macarena he went duuuhhhh...:shocked: Boys!:thumbdown:

I danced the Macarena in my wedding party in my 10 m long wedding gown :roftl::roftl::roftl:

(of course i tripped and made a fool outta myself:shocked::naughty:)

You are both so young i thought u didn't have a clue, my brother is 19 and when i told him about Macarena he went duuuhhhh...:shocked: Boys!:thumbdown:

I danced the Macarena in my wedding party in my 10 m long wedding gown :roftl::roftl:

picture please

:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: yes, that's true ! and we know we're particularly lucky. But if he doesn't, it won't be such a big deal, we'll go abroad ! we have the chance to have Belgium and Italy as neighbours (for the countries he told about) and we're very close from UK so we'll travel again, it'll be an occasion to go on holidays !

I actually am very much optimistic about how this will all turn out. Finally, someone writing pop songs for real musical instruments and not composing with machines and effects...

I totally agree with that. that's why I love his pop music, because of real musical instruments :wink2:

He has always said Kurt Weil was one of his influences and am glad that he keeps that direction. He probably first ran into it when playing in Cabaret that is set in 1930s Berlin...

Yeah, I know, but I'm glad he managed to get this atmosphere and at the same time, he did something really pop and modern...I don't know if I'm making sense ! :naughty: it's hard to explain what you've got in mind in a different language

You are both so young i thought u didn't have a clue, my brother is 19 and when i told him about Macarena he went duuuhhhh...:shocked: Boys!:thumbdown

I danced the Macarena in my wedding party in my 10 m long wedding gown :roftl::roftl::roftl:

(of course i tripped and made a fool outta myself:shocked::naughty)

Haha of course we do, we're musically and culturally informed:naughty:

Oh god:lmfao:

You are both so young i thought u didn't have a clue, my brother is 19 and when i told him about Macarena he went duuuhhhh... Boys!

Never underestimate the younglings:mf_rosetinted:

Video please?:mf_rosetinted: