• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I did :wub2::naughty:

I became a WarholGirl :cool:

Yay! :D

Btw, just to tell, I don't have much experience on the T-thing...so I might as well ask you to help me about something I don0t know how to... use :bleh:

I'm your follower now :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I bet :blush-anim-cl:

I follow you now you should follow me too :naughty::thumb_yello:

Aah, okay :thumb_yello: yours in your siggy?

just click on "follow" ,I'm Ientje89 btw :wink2:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Wait, that's not like on MySpace or Facebook, is it? I mean, there are no requests that you get or send...?

You're not alone on that one .. :wink2:

(no idea if you wanted to know that :roftl:)

Hi B :huglove:

you don't need to make a account to follow Mika or AT but Twitter is almost like msn, you can talk with everybody that you like in just one place, more than half MFC is there, and you can talk about everything with everyone you want, nobody say to you "this is a pic thread, so stop talking and post pic" you know? :naughty: you should give a try B :wink2:

Hi B :huglove:

you don't need to make a account to follow Mika or AT but Twitter is almost like msn, you can talk with everybody that you like in just one place, more than half MFC is there, and you can talk about everything with everyone you want, nobody say to you "this is a pic thread, so stop talking and post pic" you know? :naughty: you should give a try B :wink2:

:bye:

Nah sorry, I'm harder to convince than most people here I think :roftl:

I just don't see the use for me .. Yeah, it's nice to see the updates (if I have the time) but I don't need an account for that. And I hardly go on msn, I hardly use my myspace and if I want to talk to people from MFC I do that here .. and if I want to let people know what I'm doing I'll do it in the "what are you doing now"-thread .. And my life's not that interesting at all, so it'll be quite blank there .. :roftl:

:bye:

Nah sorry, I'm harder to convince than most people here I think :roftl:

I just don't see the use for me .. Yeah, it's nice to see the updates (if I have the time) but I don't need an account for that. And I hardly go on msn, I hardly use my myspace and if I want to talk to people from MFC I do that here .. and if I want to let people know what I'm doing I'll do it in the "what are you doing now"-thread .. And my life's not that interesting at all, so it'll be quite blank there .. :roftl:

and u think that my life is interesting? I don't even have a life B :bleh:

When I was a baby my dad bought a new carpet for my room and it looked so nice and new that I just HAD to pee on it.

Erm, I think we should stop talking about this though, little bit disturbing :lmao:

Lovers and fighters...

The time arrived that I, Ingridia Di Muffinia, official friend of the imaginary Guadicimo Chili Concarne Di Paella, came online to spread my total awesomeness:mf_rosetinted: