Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Lovers and fighters...

The time arrived that I, Ingridia Di Muffinia, official friend of the imaginary Guadicimo Chili Concarne Di Paella, came online to spread my total awesomeness:mf_rosetinted:

Good evening, Your Awesomeness!:wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovers and fighters...

The time arrived that I, Ingridia Di Muffinia, official friend of the imaginary Guadicimo Chili Concarne Di Paella, came online to spread my total awesomeness:mf_rosetinted:

Welcome!!

Who is that? Mika's nurse or something? Or... who was it in Mika's diaries?? :lmao: I KNOW there was some Chilli Concarne...

Good evening, Your Awesomeness!:wink2:

Goodevening my right hand:mf_rosetinted:

Welcome!!

Who is that? Mika's nurse or something? Or... who was it in Mika's diaries?? :lmao: I KNOW there was some Chilli Concarne...

Probably, Mika and I share a lotta imaginary friends:roftl:

no, I have to go to his page and click on FOLLOW :blink:

Just when I registered on the Twitter I clicked to see how my profile looks like and he was in my followings, when I didn't even FOLLOW him :blink: I thought us MFCers kind of got him automatically... but now I realise it makes no sense at all :roftl:

Well, he got in there without my permission, I'll have to remove him now :mf_rosetinted: or should I ask him why is he so unpolite first?

Just when I registered on the Twitter I clicked to see how my profile looks like and he was in my followings, when I didn't even FOLLOW him :blink: I thought us MFCers kind of got him automatically... but now I realise it makes no sense at all :roftl:

Well, he got in there without my permission, I'll have to remove him now :mf_rosetinted: or should I ask him why is he so unpolite first?

I really dont know what happened :roftl:

he's so flippin' cute. I don't want to ruin his life. I just want to be his best friend. Great. Now I sound like a stalker... Doubt my husband and kids would like me having him for a best friend...wait....my kids would totally get it!

yer just too-too meeks. xo