• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:Update:

new twitt

mikasoundswhy do i fancy roast chicken for breakfast, also craving a

pint of guinness... JET LAG! is this what its like to be pregnant? prob not...

less than 20 seconds ago from web

racinghorse83@mikasounds mika, for goodness sake, you should know by now YOU can NEVER mention the word chicken publicly.

Wait... he posted that about 3 hours ago... it was about 5:38am then..but with the UK timezone...it means it was about 4:38am!!! He's twittering AND having chicken for breakfast at that time? :mf_rosetinted:

Wait... he posted that about 3 hours ago... it was 5:38am then..but with the UK timezone...it means it was 4:38am!!! He's twittering AND having chicken for breakfast at that time? :mf_rosetinted:

was it really? i'm so confused when it comes to timezones :blink: here its 1/4 to 9 at night and theres noone online. :naughty:

methinks it was jetlag.

but now mika's made me want some chicken. literally. i mean edible chicken.. not MFC chicken.. oh man this talk is awkward.

was it really? i'm so confused when it comes to timezones :blink: here its 1/4 to 9 at night and theres noone online. :naughty:

methinks it was jetlag.

but now mika's made me want some chicken. literally. i mean edible chicken.. not MFC chicken.. oh man this talk is awkward.

It's 8:49 AM here. :naughty: 7:49 AM in the UK.

he stated it himself...it's jet lag!

you eat when you are supposed to sleep and vice versa :naughty:

even the kind and fine wizard has to suffer this! :kaf:

come on guy...sniff your flowers and go to work!:roftl:

I didn't even know what jet lag meant! :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Jet lag is a hell of a thousand hells , middle of the night and your body is wide awake to your original time zone , then middle of the afternoon you want to sleep .. its pants:thumbdown:

i agree. when i went to london for the first time, so damn excited.. i fell asleep. middle of the night, wide awake, lots of energy.. but i stayed at the hostel near kings cross station so there was lots of interesting london nigh-life to watch. OK so maybe it wasn't that great, but where i live now my closest neighbour is 2km away :roftl:

i agree. when i went to london for the first time, so damn excited.. i fell asleep. middle of the night, wide awake, lots of energy.. but i stayed at the hostel near kings cross station so there was lots of interesting london nigh-life to watch. OK so maybe it wasn't that great, but where i live now my closest neighbour is 2km away :roftl:

Haha!

I remember when I was in London that I couldn't sleep one night so I listened to LICM and that was when i discovered "Over My Shoulder" for the first time :naughty::wub2:

Its pure hell .. Last time I flew to Portland Oregan I crashed at 9 at night fighting every emotion to keep awake THEN .. wide awake at 3 in the morning , next day 4 , then 5 .. 4 days to get my body clock back :thumbdown:

Guiness .. mmm thats a strange one though .. must try that next time :naughty:

Its pure hell .. Last time I flew to Portland Oregan I crashed at 9 at night fighting every emotion to keep awake THEN .. wide awake at 3 in the morning , next day 4 , then 5 .. 4 days to get my body clock back :thumbdown:

Guiness .. mmm thats a strange one though .. must try that next time :naughty:

not the same taste without roast chicken:mf_lustslow: