This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's definitely not good.

that would be very bad. i remember when i was a huuuge Hanson-fan back in 1997 i didn't have internet and therefor didn't have the opportunity to talk to other fans all over the world. it was kinda lonely. especially in austria. (history repeats itself, ts ts.)

ps: still like them.:naughty:

that would be very bad. i remember when i was a huuuge Hanson-fan back in 1997 i didn't have internet and therefor didn't have the opportunity to talk to other fans all over the world. it was kinda lonely. especially in austria. (history repeats itself, ts ts.)

ps: still like them.:naughty:

That sucks. I wasn't a fan.

My internet came just in time. :naughty:

That sucks. I wasn't a fan.

My internet came just in time. :naughty:

what would we do...what would we be without internet? :shocked:

aww! i watched some Hanson-stuff on youtube recently and they had a vid where they were on tour with their wives and kids and...:wub2:...that's what i call the perfect life! it was sooo cute! i'd love to be on tour with my man and all the kids and nieces, nephews...everything. the tour bus was full of action. :wub2: all the little kids running around...:wub2:

what would we do...what would we be without internet? :shocked:

aww! i watched some Hanson-stuff on youtube recently and they had a vid where they were on tour with their wives and kids and...:wub2:...that's what i call the perfect life! it was sooo cute! i'd love to be on tour with my man and all the kids and nieces, nephews...everything. the tour bus was full of action. :wub2: all the little kids running around...:wub2:

I would be lost.

You would need a pretty big bus for that :naughty: