This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhuuuh. And it'll get even better with certain new stuff :fisch:

Yoooo Linde. How be you?

Incredibly tired+bored+not understanding maths, despite of the fact it has been explained to me 4 times, and I have to re-do my maths test tomorrow, because my grade was soooo low and the circumstances were kinda bad.

You?

Incredibly tired+bored+not understanding maths, despite of the fact it has been explained to me 4 times, and I have to re-do my maths test tomorrow, because my grade was soooo low and the circumstances were kinda bad.

You?

Sounds like a lovely day indeed. If you need any help with maths I could try and help you, although telling you over the Internet will prob make less sense :naughty:

I'm bored and can't be asked to do work atm :original:

Sounds like a lovely day indeed. If you need any help with maths I could try and help you, although telling you over the Internet will prob make less sense :naughty:

I'm bored and can't be asked to do work atm :original:

I think explaining it in English would cause some problems as well:naughty:

So, going to any gigs soon? (question for you both)

Aha.

I'd love to see MGMT live, but they're not coming to Holland during their summertour. Ofcourse, last year they did Holland 4 times, and I wasn't a fan, and now I'm a fan and they probably won't return ever again.:doh:

Anyways, I'm waiting for Mika too. I hope that when it's time, I can get hold of 3 tickets.

That would be very distracting.

I can't wait :licks_lips:

I think explaining it in English would cause some problems as well:naughty:

So, going to any gigs soon? (question for you both)

You do have a point there :naughty:

Soon in June... I went to one on Sunday.

Aha.

I'd love to see MGMT live, but they're not coming to Holland during their summertour. Ofcourse, last year they did Holland 4 times, and I wasn't a fan, and now I'm a fan and they probably won't return ever again.:doh:

Anyways, I'm waiting for Mika too. I hope that when it's time, I can get hold of 3 tickets.

Let's hope the majority of us can get tickets.

Aha.

Tell me about it :tears: I really want to see them too. I wanted to see them when they were in London but I thought 'nah, I'll go next time' Now I wish I went :tears:

Oh nice, who are you going to see, and to which gig did you go Sunday?

Katy Perrrry :bleh: Saw Jason Mraz.

Me neither. I hope the dates are up soon.

Me tooooo. Surely he should start posting them by now if he's planning on doing a summer tour :blink: