This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's 12:30 pm...pacific time zone :biggrin2:

which means i woke up around 11:30

Hmm, I would call you lazy buuut I always used to wake up at 11.30 as well.. Or later. And it feels so damn gooood :wub2:

Of course it is :teehee:

I'm really really bored at the moment. What have you been doing with your time off?

Tell me about it. Apart from the 3 gigs I went to.. Trying to meet up with as many people as poss and am also having my room renovated and I have a cute builder so I've got my distraction for the timebeing :teehee:

our daddreminds me of the thingy in the Mika whores with end of a song we should write to him...:k2:

Yeah:roftl:

They can if they want. But it's not ver safe for them :teehee:

One hour ago. Sounds bad if you're living in my timezone :naughty: What time is it there?

Yeah.. remember about what we talked with Mario? :lmao: (girl talks:teehee:) that was hilarious!

My day was good. I went out into town for a bit but didn't buy anything. I need some new clothes.

Unperverted

Hi Danika. I'm good thanks. You?

Oh.. sounds nice! What kind of clothes you need? Pants?

He is? And where is our daddy now? Tsk tsk.

I think he is making a surprise for us:mf_rosetinted: HUSH!

i love u baiba....

but it was too late for you to warn me...

aww...well it's like me when i was obsessed with queen last year...and freddy mercury died when i wasn't even borned!

yeah well and go to the doctor + go shopping+ move my book shelf to another place+ remove unwanted hair on the leg (lol) + call my friend+ call the telephone service provider...blah blah blah!! 2:

Awww :huglove:

I know.. its always too late for you coz you do at first and then think about it:naughty:

Btw, do you know where is my boy Johnny? I havent seen him for a while :sneaky2:

Yeah.. thats so weird.. Im watching all the videos and songs now..

Oh, you will have a good day! What about the dactor?

Tell me about it. Apart from the 3 gigs I went to.. Trying to meet up with as many people as poss and am also having my room renovated and I have a cute builder so I've got my distraction for the timebeing :teehee:

:naughty: I would love a distraction like that. I will just have to make do with what is going to happen on Tuesday.

Oh.. sounds nice! What kind of clothes you need? Pants?

I need something casual but it has to look smart.

It's making me feel slightly uncomfortable :sweatdrop::lmfao:

:naughty: And so it begins.

there are barely any concerts here....not much theater and it's mostly rainy!

That sounds like where I live. :naughty: Give it time.

I know!!! it's so good! :roftl:

plus it's how i like my summer mornings to be spent... :

It's the way summer mornings should be spent :das: Especially during the holiday. Now is the time to catch up on sleep. Which I haven't managed to do yet :doh:

Yeah.. remember about what we talked with Mario? :lmao: (girl talks:teehee:) that was hilarious!

I think he is making a surprise for us:mf_rosetinted: HUSH!

Those were the days :teehee: Poor guy. He didn't seem to mind though :roftl:

Aw, daddy always full of surprises. He's always spoiling us with all these presents :wub2:

:naughty: I would love a distraction like that. I will just have to make do with what is going to happen on Tuesday.

It comes in handy :das: Though he has a girlfriend so all I can do is just look :dunno:

What's happening on Tuesday?

It's the way summer mornings should be spent :das: Especially during the holiday. Now is the time to catch up on sleep. Which I haven't managed to do yet :doh:

Those were the days :teehee: Poor guy. He didn't seem to mind though :roftl:

Aw, daddy always full of surprises. He's always spoiling us with all these presents :wub2:

yeah.. :roftl: Though.. there was a topic he didnt want to talk about.. but I cant remember what it was:naughty:

Oh yeah.. those gifts.. too much:mf_rosetinted: He shouldnt spend his money so much! I loved the jewelery I got from him,though.. :naughty:

yeah.. :roftl: Though.. there was a topic he didnt want to talk about.. but I cant remember what it was:naughty:

Oh yeah.. those gifts.. too much:mf_rosetinted: He shouldnt spend his money so much! I loved the jewelery I got from him,though.. :naughty:

Hmm, I don't remember that far back. I'm getting old :naughty:

He shouldn't. But I'm thankful for it :teehee: I love my Mika mug :wub2:

Hmm, I don't remember that far back. I'm getting old :naughty:

He shouldn't. But I'm thankful for it :teehee: I love my Mika mug :wub2:

Yeah me too :naughty: And Im even older than you! 1 year:naughty:

Hmmm.. I didnt receive a MIka mug.. :blink: MARIOOOOO :fisch::sneaky2: