This One's For Us Girls PART 35

its not my fault.. he was the one who comes home with a bottle of wine,red roses, chocolate and pink handcuff :roftl:

wow.. :boxed:do they cost expensive at your place?

ohlala...and then tell me...do tell me... what happens next?! :teehee::roftl:

i paid $65 to my doctor so she would order me these and teach me how to put them in my eye and get them out...

Good evening Ladies! :wub2:

How are you all?

Hi Mario!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss ya!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i paid $65 to my doctor so she would order me these and teach me how to put them in my eye and get them out...

Hmm..:sneaky2: ok... he put a music and I served some food and he opened the wine.. :fisch:

Wow!! thats so expensive! I paid 11$ for a visit and 20$ for the contacts.. :blink:

Omg, that visit was hilarious! and the doctor was cute.. lol

Hmm..:sneaky2: ok... he put a music and I served some food and he opened the wine.. :fisch:

Wow!! thats so expensive! I paid 11$ for a visit and 20$ for the contacts.. :blink:

Omg, that visit was hilarious! and the doctor was cute.. lol

aaaww...you're killing me baiba! tell me more...:naughty:

yeah...everything is expensive here...:boxed: but i got 4 pairs and 5 visits so that's good...some people just go with the first one...that a waste of money...but i tried them all at least..:naughty:

what was so hilarious about it?!

Daddy!? :naughty:

I'm a bit mad but apart from that I'm okay I think.....:wink2:

It could be interesting for you to read the previous posts about you being our daddy:roftl:

Oh.. why are you mad?

I'm ok.. happy that this place is back for a while:biggrin2:

And what about that?:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

It's bad for your health and reputation. Do you really want to turn out like Paris Hilton? :teehee:

And now I have to go out into the big wide world. :naughty:

It's one heck of a scary place. Well it looks like it is. I don't ever want to reach that point :tears:

Aww, thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

couldn't agree more...:naughty:

but i usually stay up late so it's not much sleep...it's just me sleeping late and getting up late...:boxed:

So it's basically the same thing :naughty: But at least you know you have the choice of waking up late. Rather than going to bed late then having to wake up early.

Good evening Ladies! :wub2:

How are you all?

Talk of the daddy. Here he is! Go back a few pages and you'll understand :roftl: How are you?

aaaww...you're killing me baiba! tell me more...:naughty:

yeah...everything is expensive here...:boxed: but i got 4 pairs and 5 visits so that's good...some people just go with the first one...that a waste of money...but i tried them all at least..:naughty:

what was so hilarious about it?!

ok ok ok:mf_rosetinted: We had the dinner and then we took a shower and changed our clothes and took a beautiful walk to the beach.. it was such a nice evening.. then we sat down in the sands and hold each other hands, he hugged me and watched the sunset.:wub2:.....

I didnt know how to put them in the eyes at first :roftl: I lost one of the contact :roftl: We had a great time.. and he joked all the time. but then I finally figured it out!

It's bad for your health and reputation. Do you really want to turn out like Paris Hilton? :teehee:

It's one heck of a scary place. Well it looks like it is. I don't ever want to reach that point :tears:

Oh no.. :mf_rosetinted: Ok, Mario.. continue to give me just the jewelery :naughty:

I don't know.

I think black or red would be nice.. or white :)

So it's basically the same thing :naughty: But at least you know you have the choice of waking up late. Rather than going to bed late then having to wake up early.

Oh that sucks...it's so aweful to sleep late and get up early...:boxed:

it kindda sounds like a sunday night...lol i usually sleep till noon and then i can't go to sleep at night...i end up sleeping late and waking up early for the school pretty damn tired...

ok ok ok:mf_rosetinted: We had the dinner and then we took a shower and changed our clothes and took a beautiful walk to the beach.. it was such a nice evening.. then we sat down in the sands and hold each other hands, he hugged me and watched the sunset.:wub2:.....

I didnt know how to put them in the eyes at first :roftl: I lost one of the contact :roftl: We had a great time.. and he joked all the time. but then I finally figured it out!

wow....:wub2: omg i just realized my love for him...:lmfao: he's too good!!:roftl:

i didnt know either! lol the lady who was teaching me was like...closer closer, dont blink closer, bend your finger, yes that's it a bit closer...and then i would blink and we had to stat all over again! :roftl:

i gotta go for lunch...brb

wow....:wub2: omg i just realized my love for him...:lmfao: he's too good!!:roftl:

i didnt know either! lol the lady who was teaching me was like...closer closer, dont blink closer, bend your finger, yes that's it a bit closer...and then i would blink and we had to stat all over again! :roftl:

i gotta go for lunch...brb

What? Dont even think about it, roxy!! :sneaky2::roftl:

oh.. you had a lady? That sucks:naughty:

Yeah.. I had the same..I was there for about an hour:naughty:

ok, see ya!

It could be interesting for you to read the previous posts about you being our daddy:roftl:

Oh.. why are you mad?

I'm ok.. happy that this place is back for a while:biggrin2:

Okay, now I know why I'm the daddy! :naughty:

...but I can't remember the jewellerys.... :roftl:

Why I think I'm mad? Well, maybe I'm like a restless traveller.... Today here, tomorrow there.... :wink2:

Talk of the daddy. Here he is! Go back a few pages and you'll understand :roftl: How are you?

Thank you - now I understand! :thumb_yello:

I'm okay, thanks. And you?

Btw, I've got a spare mug atm....:blink:

Okay, now I know why I'm the daddy! :naughty:

...but I can't remember the jewellerys.... :roftl:

Why I think I'm mad? Well, maybe I'm like a restless traveller.... Today here, tomorrow there.... :wink2:

:roftl:

You dont have to..its enough for us that we know:naughty:

Oh.. but It must be really interesting!