This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. But that's what the weekends are for! Too catch up on sleep xD

That's right! :thumb_yello:

Btw, I don't know what ticket I shall book: seating or standing. I don't want to queue and so I think a seating-ticket will be better. What can you recommend me?

Btw, I don't know what ticket I shall book: seating or standing. I don't want to queue and so I think a seating-ticket will be better. What can you recommend me?

Hello everyone!

I just heard that this girl has been brought to life and I thought "I NEED to see this" :naughty:

It depends really... if you don't mind standing at the back if you don't want to queue for long :naughty: I think that Hammersmith seating is also first come first served but I don't think as many people would start queuing early for that :aah:

Hello everyone!

I just heard that this girl has been brought to life and I thought "I NEED to see this" :naughty:

Bob!! My fave hero :bow: How be you :das: *cough* like I haven't spoken to you a few secs ago*cough* :roftl:

Bob!! My fave hero :bow: How be you :das: *cough* like I haven't spoken to you a few secs ago*cough* :roftl:

Aw Danity Dan, you always know how to get me in a good mood :wub2::thumb_yello:

My life has changed dramatically in those few seconds. :mf_rosetinted:

I decided to paaaaaaaaaaaaarty in here :das:

It depends really... if you don't mind standing at the back if you don't want to queue for long :naughty: I think that Hammersmith seating is also first come first served but I don't think as many people would start queuing early for that :aah:

The seating-tickets are numbered so you know where your seat is when you book the ticket. But I think I'll book a standing-ticket. Or not? Okay, I'll wait until tomorrrow before I book my ticket. :naughty:

Aw Danity Dan, you always know how to get me in a good mood :wub2::thumb_yello:

My life has changed dramatically in those few seconds. :mf_rosetinted:

I decided to paaaaaaaaaaaaarty in here :das:

Yaaaay!! It's not an easy thing you know :lmfao: Tis hard work *is out of breath already*

Woot woot!! P-p-party :yay::boing: Ok don't know wtf I'm doing :roftl: Ooh wtf wtf wtf!!! Ok don't ask, I'm losing it :lmfao: Tis your fault Bob :mf_rosetinted:

The seating-tickets are numbered so you know where your seat is when you book the ticket. But I think I'll book a standing-ticket. Or not? Okay, I'll wait until tomorrrow before I book my ticket. :naughty:

Oh right, my bad then :roftl: Just sleep on it then make a final decision tomorrow :naughty: Think of all the pros and cons that come with standing and sitting. That's what I do when I'm indecisive about something :naughty:

Life's been constantly crappy for some time now and I have many drunk people around talking to me and annoying me. :naughty:

That sucks.

Yaaaay!! It's not an easy thing you know :lmfao: Tis hard work *is out of breath already*

Woot woot!! P-p-party :yay::boing: Ok don't know wtf I'm doing :roftl: Ooh wtf wtf wtf!!! Ok don't ask, I'm losing it :lmfao: Tis your fault Bob :mf_rosetinted:

Are you ok? :naughty:

True that, with me feeling so crappy :naughty:

Bringgggggggggggg the party ooooooooooooooooooooon :rmf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: that's just my WTF personality that influences me and you and everybody else