This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT'S A MASTERPIECE!!! SHE/HE MUST BE VERRRY TALENTED!!:shocked:

and i'm sooooo jealous...not of the quantity of the gigs you've been to...but for the siggy you know...i might steal it from you someday :freak:

:

You wouldn't dare steal it!!! I would have to call the police on you :mf_rosetinted:

Don't blame it on Bob,

:mf_rosetinted:

Bahaha, I click on that link then my shuffle plays Jackson 5 :naughty:

Hi Mario!! :biggrin2:

I'm good tnx!! a bit disappointed cause i just went to a "job affair" and i forgot to bring my resume' with me so i couldn't get interviewed and so i feel very jobless...:boxed::sad:

btw, are you still traveling the europe?! lol

I'm sorry about that. :boxed: Is there a job affair again in the next time?

Yes, I'm still travelling. :wink2: In September I was in Bucharest and there I met Vanessa. And then I was in Latvia. I took many pictures and I can send you a link when I'm ready with uploading.

I'm sorry about that. :boxed: Is there a job affair again in the next time?

Yes, I'm still travelling. :wink2: In September I was in Bucharest and there I met Vanessa. And then I was in Latvia. I took many pictures and I can send you a link when I'm ready with uploading.

Not that i know of...i don't think i'm ready for an interview! i'm rather scared to go for one...:aah: but i know some places that are hiring...well bottom line, Starbucks :naughty:

Great! I was chatting with vanessa the day you went there! but it was a short stay wasn't it? :teehee: can't wait to see the pix!

Are you going to any of the new Mika gigs?

You would only lose. Wouldn't want to upset you :shun:

I'm one classy bitch...Facebook quiz told me so...BACK OFF! :mf_rosetinted:

Not that i know of...i don't think i'm ready for an interview! i'm rather scared to go for one...:aah: but i know some places that are hiring...well bottom line, Starbucks :naughty:

Great! I was chatting with vanessa the day you went there! but it was a short stay wasn't it? :teehee: can't wait to see the pix!

Are you going to any of the new Mika gigs?

I'm one classy bitch...Facebook quiz told me so...BACK OFF! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, unfortunately it was a very short stay in Bucharest - only one day. But in Latvia (Riga) I was five days.

I've already booked tickets for the gigs in Frankfurt and Leipzig cause both cities are pretty close to my home. And tomorrow I think I'll book a ticket for London. :wink2: