This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys!! :shocked:

I'm going to a gig in 2 weeks and i have no idea what to make for him as a gift...:aah:

Ah he will appreciate anything :) You got any special abilities you could use? Maybe we could find something then :)

Nope :naughty: Can You Feel It

Damn it!

:naughty:

No good at telepathy tonight. My aura is blocked. Aura. Karma. Alicia Keys. Keys? Chain. Aretha Franklin. Soul. R&B? Ribs and beer? BBQ. Sauce. Asian. Japan. Tokyo. Godzilla?

Guys!! :shocked:

I'm going to a gig in 2 weeks and i have no idea what to make for him as a gift...:aah:

Hmm, I shouldn't be giving you any tips since I suck big time at buying people gifts :lmfao: Just go to a store and look for something that screams out 'MIKA' :)

In real life. :biggrin2:

It depends who I'm with. And what mood I'm in :naughty:Usually when I'm with people I know better I'm a bit... :insane:

Hmm, I shouldn't be giving you any tips since I suck big time at buying people gifts :lmfao: Just go to a store and look for something that screams out 'MIKA' :)

It depends who I'm with. And what mood I'm in :naughty:Usually when I'm with people I know better I'm a bit... :insane:

Who's Mika? Sounds very similar to Miak!

Damn it!

:naughty:

No good at telepathy tonight. My aura is blocked. Aura. Karma. Alicia Keys. Keys? Chain. Aretha Franklin. Soul. R&B? Ribs and beer? BBQ. Sauce. Asian. Japan. Tokyo. Godzilla?

BOB!!! WTF!? :lmfao::roftl::lmao::floor:

Ah he will appreciate anything :) You got any special abilities you could use? Maybe we could find something then :)

I can draw,paint... and i'm a crafty person but i'm completely frozen at the moment, my creative side has deserted me, if i ever had one :naughty:

Well you've got a little competition there missy :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't know that :aah::naughty: I love your home country btw :wub2:

Bring it on! :mf_rosetinted:

Well i moved here 7 months ago :blush-anim-cl:

Fair enough. I wonder what I'll be seeing next year. :naughty:

*cough* I shall be keeping my cool :shun: I will be very nonchalant on that day :mf_rosetinted:

Oh it's already been brought :mf_boff::mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Where did you live before?

I can draw,paint... and i'm a crafty person but i'm completely frozen at the moment, my creative side has deserted me, if i ever had one :naughty:

I'd love to give you some ideas... but i suck :dunno:

:shocked:

What the... you can read people's minds

I do...now let's all calm our minds and return to mother nature, serenity now...7_5_144.gif

Hmm...but what's his size?! :blink::lmfao: large?

I thought if i decorate/make sth myself he'd like it better?! :dunno: i'm such a gig vergin!! :aah:

I do...now let's all calm our minds and return to mother nature, serenity now...7_5_144.gif

Hmm...but what's his size?! :blink::lmfao: large?

I thought if i decorate/make sth myself he'd like it better?! :dunno: i'm such a gig vergin!! :aah:

I can't seem to calm down today. I feel like singing. :lmfao: