• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh :shocked::roftl:

Iran which sucked sometimes big time, but i miss my friends and family :boxed:

Go a head!! :teehee:

Poor you :( But... I am sure that you will find many friends in Canada! :) When it comes to family, it's worse. :( Think you might visit them some time though... hopefully :-)

I really don't know :dunno: I am so uncreative :dunno:

Poor you :( But... I am sure that you will find many friends in Canada! :) When it comes to family, it's worse. :( Think you might visit them some time though... hopefully :-)

I really don't know :dunno: I am so uncreative :dunno:

Yeah i was there 2 months ago and it was bloody amazing! it was my sis's wedding :blush-anim-cl: but yeah Canada is better to be honest :biggrin2:

Ok then...i sit here and think my brian out :naughty:

I shall take that as an excuse. Won't be this kind next time though :mf_rosetinted:

:dance:

But.. but.. you always kind :tears:

We'll see. :biggrin2:

I think I'll be the opposite. :naughty:

Yeah :teehee: Well people aren't always like they appear when online :aah: Like I thought you'd be the opposite of what you were like :dunno:

Yeah well if the adrenalin gets pumping around my body I may be in the same condition :teehee:

Yeah :teehee: Well people aren't always like they appear when online :aah: Like I thought you'd be the opposite of what you were like :dunno:

Yeah well if the adrenalin gets pumping around my body I may be in the same condition :teehee:

I know. :naughty: I don't make a great first impression at all.

:thumb_yello:

Yeah i was there 2 months ago and it was bloody amazing! it was my sis's wedding :blush-anim-cl: but yeah Canada is better to be honest :biggrin2:

Ok then...i sit here and think my brian out :naughty:

Aw, that must have been cool :wink2:

I bet... Canada is pretty amazing, I heard. I am going there next year for a month! :woot_jump:

If I come up with anything, I will let you know :wink2:!

But.. but.. you always kind :tears:

Don't worry, I will be kind. I just wanted you to remember not to write Mika anymore.

You know I can't be cruel to you :wub2:

Hmm...but what's his size?! :blink::lmfao: large?

I thought if i decorate/make sth myself he'd like it better?! :dunno: i'm such a gig vergin!! :aah:

Maybe :roftl: And American/Canadian sizes are pretty big anyway. And better it be large than too tight, right? :das:

Well it'd be more original and really cool. So if you have time to make him something then go for it! xD

:lmfao: I don't know if i should take it as a compliment or an offense now :naughty:

That last smiley is creeping the crap out of me! =D

Why would it be offensive?! :o

Haha. I love'im =]

We need a high five smiley on here. :biggrin2:

That's what I said the other day as well! And I still see no high 5 smiley :mf_rosetinted:

Not really. Your ears would hurt you if you heard me singing. I don't want that. I shall keep quiet :naughty:

May I remind you that I have heard you sing and my ears certainly didn't hurt then :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe :roftl: And American/Canadian sizes are pretty big anyway. And better it be large than too tight, right? :das:

Well it'd be more original and really cool. So if you have time to make him something then go for it! xD

Nooo Tighter the better! :naughty: think i go with an XS pair of pants! :lmfao:

I do but what should i make him?! A shirt? a scarf? a belt? jewelry? toy? :aah:

Aw, that must have been cool :wink2:

I bet... Canada is pretty amazing, I heard. I am going there next year for a month! :woot_jump:

I'm not jealous at all :tears: *sniff sniff* :crybaby:

Don't worry, I will be kind. I just wanted you to remember not to write Mika anymore.

You know I can't be cruel to you :wub2:

Ah you're too kind, oh sweet one.

You could be cruel to me, why go risking the way that I SEE YOOOOOU!!!

Yep but it can be very boring at times :naughty: Which cities are you gonna visit?!:biggrin2:

Ok!:wink2:

Well, Toronto, that's for sure, cause I've got good friends there. But.. I've also got a friend who lives near to Vancouver and I want to visit it too, but I also know that's on the other side of Canada! :( Don't really know what to do about it, I have to figure it out somehow :)

Surely ain't more boring than my country :biggrin2: