This One's For Us Girls PART 35

Maybe :roftl: And American/Canadian sizes are pretty big anyway. And better it be large than too tight, right? :das:

Well it'd be more original and really cool. So if you have time to make him something then go for it! xD

Why would it be offensive?! :o

Haha. I love'im =]

I don't know... might have been :shocked: But I guess it wasn't then :)

I might like him later when i stop being scared of him :lmfao:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo Tighter the better! :naughty: think i go with an XS pair of pants! :lmfao:

I do but what should i make him?! A shirt? a scarf? a belt? jewelry? toy? :aah:

That'll just lower his sperm count even more than it probably already is :shocked: No tight pants :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm.... Something that he could wear often... Which would be any of those :roftl: I think a belt would be pretty more original :)

I think I always do.

Don't think that. It's not the case :thumb_yello:

Well, Toronto, that's for sure, cause I've got good friends there. But.. I've also got a friend who lives near to Vancouver and I want to visit it too, but I also know that's on the other side of Canada! :( Don't really know what to do about it, I have to figure it out somehow :)

Surely ain't more boring than my country :biggrin2:

Oh i wanna visit Toronto/Montreal in summer :biggrin2:

You should definitely see Montreal! it's a beautiful city...and drop by the west coast if you could the weather is way nice :wink2:

I don't know... might have been :shocked: But I guess it wasn't then :)

I might like him later when i stop being scared of him :lmfao:

You better get ready cos I will at some point get it on my msn and use it constantly!! :aah:

:naughty: I saw that coming.

Damn, I'm so predictable :aah:

That'll just lower his sperm count even more than it probably already is :shocked: No tight pants :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm.... Something that he could wear often... Which would be any of those :roftl: I think a belt would be pretty more original :)

And why would you worry about his sperm production?! :shun::roftl:

I didn't know tight pants could do that to men :blink:

Yep i'm thinking a belt, but it takes a lot of time to decorate one...you know, beading and stuff :aah:

And why would you worry about his sperm production?! :shun::roftl:

I didn't know tight pants could do that to men :blink:

Yep i'm thinking a belt, but it takes a lot of time to decorate one...you know, beading and stuff :aah:

Cos... I wanna see Mika babies in the future :tears: Although they may be a real pain in the ass with their falsetto crying :teehee:

Yup and other health problems. I had to google it quickly just to make sure I wasn't making stuff up. I tend to do that a lot :roftl:

The outcome would be fabulous though :das:

Cos... I wanna see Mika babies in the future :tears: Although they may be a real pain in the ass with their falsetto crying :teehee:

Yup and other health problems. I had to google it quickly just to make sure I wasn't making stuff up. I tend to do that a lot :roftl:

I can just imagine that now.

Oh God Mika's babies...poor mother! :roftl: but they'd be super cute...:wub2:

He should stop wearing those then :blink:

Yep i'll go with the belt!:wink2:

That's what I said the other day as well! And I still see no high 5 smiley :mf_rosetinted:

May I remind you that I have heard you sing and my ears certainly didn't hurt then :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't seen your face at that time though :lmfao:

Oh i wanna visit Toronto/Montreal in summer :biggrin2:

You should definitely see Montreal! it's a beautiful city...and drop by the west coast if you could the weather is way nice :wink2:

Oh I really want to do so!!!

Oh I am going in summer too! Maybe we'll end up being in Toronto at the same time :lmfao:

Oh God Mika's babies...poor mother! :roftl: but they'd be super cute...:wub2:

He should stop wearing those then :blink:

Yep i'll go with the belt!:wink2:

Bahaha. Yeah maybe :fisch: Although isn't it usually that the kids turn out ugly if the parents are good looking? :roftl:

Yeah, couldn't see him in baggy pants though :aah:Why am I saying pants? I'm British. I should be saying trousers :mf_rosetinted:

Yay, great! Make sure to take piccies =]

I haven't seen your face at that time though :lmfao:

My ears still don't hurt though :dunno: Or do you have to see my face in order to do that? :roftl: