This One's For Us Girls PART 35

Bahaha. Yeah maybe :fisch: Although isn't it usually that the kids turn out ugly if the parents are good looking? :roftl:

Yeah, couldn't see him in baggy pants though :aah:Why am I saying pants? I'm British. I should be saying trousers :mf_rosetinted:

Yay, great! Make sure to take piccies =]

My ears still don't hurt though :dunno: Or do you have to see my face in order to do that? :roftl:

not really but the face expression does tell a lot :teehee:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahaha. Yeah maybe :fisch: Although isn't it usually that the kids turn out ugly if the parents are good looking? :roftl:

Yeah, couldn't see him in baggy pants though :aah:Why am I saying pants? I'm British. I should be saying trousers :mf_rosetinted:

Yay, great! Make sure to take piccies =]

We haven't seen the mother yet! :naughty: and isn't it that handsome men hook up with ugly/old women?! :naughty:

EEEk no he should keep it tight...to show them legs off! :mf_lustslow: but not soo tight...

Of course! actually i have a bunch of colorful belts around i think those are unisex...or else i gotta buy one tonight :aah:

Danika wants to scare me :tears:

Okay, okay. I shall live with that, if it's for the "smileys without a home" foundation.

You don't think I'd have the heart to do such a thing!? I'm always adopting these poor, unfortunate smileys. It's such a sad story :tears:

Anyway, i'm off now guys. Night night!! x x

We will. Just give me the date and time and i'll be there.

Eeeerm... pretty much... doesn't matter to me :naughty: I am actually free for the whole week so far. so you say what day and time of the day works the best for you. :)

Anyway, i'm off now guys. Night night!! x x

Goodnight x

Eeeerm... pretty much... doesn't matter to me :naughty: I am actually free for the whole week so far. so you say what day and time of the day works the best for you. :)

I'm available anytime. Liz said she might come up.

GIRLS i have an idea!!! :woot_jump:

here`s the belt!!

IMG_1550c.jpg

I`m gonna decorate it on the front and on the interior i wanna write the name of as many MFC members as possible :biggrin2: how does that sound?

Happy :blush-anim-cl:

I love how that sounds! Can't imagine the result at all, but... :shocked: very curious to see! go for it!!! :thumb_yello: