This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Killers, Muse, Thom Yorke etc.

I've just remembered I'll have no money for the 28th. How about the day after?

Alright, works as well :-)

What about the time and place then? I am pretty much free the whole day, so time doesn't matter to me and so doesn't the place, cause I have no idea what Manchester looks like. :blink:

Same here!

No way, where are you going? :naughty:

I go to London. :naughty: But not the direct way: First I go by train via Milano to Nice and there I'll stay for two days. Between Milano and Nice there's a beautiful railway line through the Alps. :thumb_yello:

Btw, what are you going to do in Manchester? :wink2:

I go to London. :naughty: But not the direct way: First I go by train via Milano to Nice and there I'll stay for two days. Between Milano and Nice there's a beautiful railway line through the Alps. :thumb_yello:

Btw, what are you going to do in Manchester? :wink2:

Oh, that seems like a nice and a very long journey! You gotta tell me how Nice is like afterwards, I am thinking about going there next year :wink2:

I am visiting my family. But well, the main point is to just visit Manchester and meet up with some people :fisch:

Alright, works as well :-)

What about the time and place then? I am pretty much free the whole day, so time doesn't matter to me and so doesn't the place, cause I have no idea what Manchester looks like. :blink:

Where are you staying in Manchester? I can work out a place from there.

Oh, that seems like a nice and a very long journey! You gotta tell me how Nice is like afterwards, I am thinking about going there next year :wink2:

I am visiting my family. But well, the main point is to just visit Manchester and meet up with some people :fisch:

Oh I think Nice is nice! :roftl:

And I'll show you my pics afterwards.

Btw, I think you haven't seen the pictures of my last trips to Bucharest and Riga. I'll send you the link now.

And I wish you a nice trip to Manchester! :thumb_yello:

Oh I think Nice is nice! :roftl:

And I'll show you my pics afterwards.

Btw, I think you haven't seen the pictures of my last trips to Bucharest and Riga. I'll send you the link now.

And I wish you a nice trip to Manchester! :thumb_yello:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was for everything :naughty: , especially for those pictures, I am looking at them right now, they are amazing so far! :thumb_yello:

Midday??

Do you want my phone number just in case you can't find me?

Midday? That is 12:00 right? :naughty: If so, then sure :wink2:

Yup, that would be useful to have. PM it to me, I shall PM you mine back :wink2: