This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am upset about UK trains for being so expensive :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: But apart from that, actually good! How did you both spend your friday?

I was at work and fortunately it wasn't too busy and exhausting today....:naughty: And in the afternoon I met my brother and his girlfriend in a café.

How has your day been?

I agree that travelling by train in UK can be quite expensive. But there are also many reductions available, especially when you can book in advance. What route do you want to travel?

I'm pretty good thank you :biggrin2:

How are you sir?

Last night i just had another idea for a tee shirt but i can't make it cause i need a lot more fabric paint and a lot more time :naughty::aah:

Nice to hear that! :thumb_yello:

I'm good, thanks.

Only 4 days until you'll see Mika! That's great. Is it your first gig?

The prices are ridiculous.

I did nothing today. I'm working tomorrow though.

They really are! :doh: This makes everything complicated, seriously.

Oh poor you. Seems so unfair working on saturdays. But yeah, then you can laugh at other people who have to work on fridays etc :naughty:

I wish, they might not let me into the gig cause it's 19+ tho, but we'll see :boxed:

Don't worry. I don't think they will actually care. I already got to see two gigs that were +18 even if i still wasn't... :wink2:

Yes it is :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

I'm so stressed about this whole thing...:boxed:

Try not to worry about it.

They really are! :doh: This makes everything complicated, seriously.

Oh poor you. Seems so unfair working on saturdays. But yeah, then you can laugh at other people who have to work on fridays etc :naughty:

The prices went up a few months ago. I can't think why. We're not exactly benefiting from it.

Its only 4 hours so I'm not going to complain too much.

About next Thursday. I asked you to meet me in Starbucks in the shopping centre and I've just remembered there is two. The one I meant is opposite a shop called River Island.

I was at work and fortunately it wasn't too busy and exhausting today....:naughty: And in the afternoon I met my brother and his girlfriend in a café.

How has your day been?

I agree that travelling by train in UK can be quite expensive. But there are also many reductions available, especially when you can book in advance. What route do you want to travel?

Nice! Not many people who wanted to travel today then or what :naughty: Oh by the way, I have to tell you one thing, I spent a lot of time on the trains in Germany in summer and I have to say... Good job guys! :thumb_yello::naughty: seriously, it suddenly seemed like a quite nice way of intercity travel...

Glad you had quite a relaxing day :-)

My day was quite good.. busy though. I had school, then went singing and then dancing. Am half dead now!

Oh I don't think I could get any reduction...cause the journey has to take place next week... and it's supposed to be all the way from London to Manchester and back. and it's also not for me, it's for Dan... well... I think there's not really any way how to get cheap train tickets now, it's about coming up with other solution :naughty:

Don't worry. I don't think they will actually care. I already got to see two gigs that were +18 even if i still wasn't... :wink2:

Hope :biggrin2:

Try not to worry about it.

Okaay :aah:

But now i'm not excited as much because of this worrying.

Have fun and enjoy it! :yay:

Thank ya! :biggrin2:

The prices went up a few months ago. I can't think why. We're not exactly benefiting from it.

Its only 4 hours so I'm not going to complain too much.

About next Thursday. I asked you to meet me in Starbucks in the shopping centre and I've just remembered there is two. The one I meant is opposite a shop called River Island.

And I am guessing the train companies don't either. I mean, who would travel with them at those prices?!

Ah well, that's not that bad.

Alright, I shall meet you in that one then :) It's riddiculous, two in one shopping centre... I know it's not the only case and not only Starbucks who does that, but still weird.

And I am guessing the train companies don't either. I mean, who would travel with them at those prices?!

Ah well, that's not that bad.

Alright, I shall meet you in that one then :) It's ridiculous, two in one shopping centre... I know it's not the only case and not only Starbucks who does that, but still weird.

I only travel when I want to go shopping.

There are around 5 in the centre alone. I guess they are making plenty of money.

Nice! Not many people who wanted to travel today then or what :naughty: Oh by the way, I have to tell you one thing, I spent a lot of time on the trains in Germany in summer and I have to say... Good job guys! :thumb_yello::naughty: seriously, it suddenly seemed like a quite nice way of intercity travel...

Glad you had quite a relaxing day :-)

My day was quite good.. busy though. I had school, then went singing and then dancing. Am half dead now!

Oh I don't think I could get any reduction...cause the journey has to take place next week... and it's supposed to be all the way from London to Manchester and back. and it's also not for me, it's for Dan... well... I think there's not really any way how to get cheap train tickets now, it's about coming up with other solution :naughty:

I don't know the reason for the relaxing day at work. :teehee:

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your train journeys in Germany. :thumb_yello: Btw, have you bought single-tickets or a rail-pass (InterRail)?

The prices for a single-ticket for a direct train from London to Manchester starts from 11,00 GBP (8,00 GBP with RailCard). But these tickets are limited and only available when you book early. I guess there will be no more tickets for this price in the next. But if you tell me the exact dates for outward and return journey I can check if there are still advance tickets available.

I only travel when I want to go shopping.

There are around 5 in the centre alone. I guess they are making plenty of money.

Really? Isn't shopping in Manchester good enough?

Gee.. I guess they must be. But seriously, their prices are riddiculous as well. Well, maybe it's not that bad in UK, but.. the prices here are the same as in the UK, which is compared to what we earn pretty much unaffordable for the most of the people..

I don't know the reason for the relaxing day at work. :teehee:

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your train journeys in Germany. :thumb_yello: Btw, have you bought single-tickets or a rail-pass (InterRail)?

The prices for a single-ticket for a direct train from London to Manchester starts from 11,00 GBP (8,00 GBP with RailCard). But these tickets are limited and only available when you book early. I guess there will be no more tickets for this price in the next. But if you tell me the exact dates for outward and return journey I can check if there are still advance tickets available.

Hopefully there will be more of them :wink2:

in fact... i didn't buy them at all, my whole journey was paid... :teehee:

that is a VERY long story... wondering if i should write it in a PM, but i guess i will...

Tuesday Oct 27th... returning on the same day. Actually the cheapest tickets available were for 56 pounds. Terrible :doh:

Hopefully there will be more of them :wink2:

in fact... i didn't buy them at all, my whole journey was paid... :teehee:

that is a VERY long story... wondering if i should write it in a PM, but i guess i will...

Tuesday Oct 27th... returning on the same day. Actually the cheapest tickets available were for 56 pounds. Terrible :doh:

I've just checked it. I'm sorry but there are no cheaper tickets available for the 27th. 56,00 GBP ist the price for the cheapest advance-ticket on that day. But with a Railcard (reduction-card) this price will be reduced to 37,00 GBP.

Really? Isn't shopping in Manchester good enough?

Gee.. I guess they must be. But seriously, their prices are riddiculous as well. Well, maybe it's not that bad in UK, but.. the prices here are the same as in the UK, which is compared to what we earn pretty much unaffordable for the most of the people..

I don't actually live in Manchester. I live just outside but its only a 20 minute train ride.

I know. I don't drink in there often. You would think they would makes things affordable.