This One's For Us Girls PART 35

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: Really? I think it's the best one.

yeah.. :naughty:the same about the last HP.. I mean I have been such a HP geek all the time but I have the last part in my pc and I still havent seen it. last time I tried to watch it I fell asleep:shocked:

Hey girls :mf_rosetinted: How are ya doing? :teehee:

Agree. Saw that one amm.. yesterday and I couldn't understand a bit of it :naughty:

haha we're the same:mf_rosetinted:

Oh,and today I was watching KENDRA's and KARDASHIAN's shows.. love them:wub2:

yeah.. :naughty:the same about the last HP.. I mean I have been such a HP geek all the time but I have the last part in my pc and I still havent seen it. last time I tried to watch it I fell asleep:shocked:

haha we're the same:mf_rosetinted:

Oh,and today I was watching KENDRA's and KARDASHIAN's shows.. love them:wub2:

I still haven't seen the last HP. I don't feel like watching it :naughty:

High 5, Babs :mf_rosetinted:

I just watched Lithuanian "Dance with the star", or how is it called, final. My favorites didn't win :sad: But they were second :biggrin2:

I still haven't seen the last HP. I don't feel like watching it :naughty:

High 5, Babs :mf_rosetinted:

I just watched Lithuanian "Dance with the star", or how is it called, final. My favorites didn't win :sad: But they were second :biggrin2:

You see.. the same here.. those movies are not so interesting anymore:blink:

"Dejo ar zvaizgni", yeah i know that one.. had it here last year:naughty:

Oh,thats a shame,but dont worry..my fave never wins.. Life is hard:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

btw.. today there was some old "Americal Idol" on tv.. I guess 2008's and this guy David Cook won.. He is really good :das:

I need to buy the next HP film. It looks great.

Hey girls :mf_rosetinted: How are ya doing? :teehee:

Hello. How are you? Have you had a good christmas?

You see.. the same here.. those movies are not so interesting anymore:blink:

"Dejo ar zvaizgni", yeah i know that one.. had it here last year:naughty:

Oh,thats a shame,but dont worry..my fave never wins.. Life is hard:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

btw.. today there was some old "Americal Idol" on tv.. I guess 2008's and this guy David Cook won.. He is really good :das:

I know! Still my fave HP movie is 2nd one :wub2:

Haha, here it was called "Šok su manimi". We are so behind :roftl: What a shame.. Tho I loved this one. Kinda sad that it's over now. But now "Chorų karai" or as I remember "Koru kari" are about to start :roftl:

Yeah.. Hard, hard life :huh:

Ya ya, I know that dude! :naughty: My friend liked him very much :teehee:

It was kinda great! Family dinner, then we all went to see some movies. In the middle of "Angels&Demons" my mum was like "Wait, so this is 'The da Vinci code' or what?" :roftl: Now I feel a bit sleepy, but happy :teehee:

How was your Christmas?

do you mean the 6th one??

btw.. want to show you something..bought this bread today:roftl:

c5657ce4c955.jpg

I know! Still my fave HP movie is 2nd one :wub2:

Haha, here it was called "Šok su manimi". We are so behind :roftl: What a shame.. Tho I loved this one. Kinda sad that it's over now. But now "Chorų karai" or as I remember "Koru kari" are about to start

Yeah.. Hard, hard life :huh:

Ya ya, I know that dude! :naughty: My friend liked him very much :teehee:

my fave is 3rd, but I still have very close and special relationships with 2nd one:roftl:

wow, you really are behind coz we already had the "Choru karai-2" :naughty:

But he is one hottie :das:

It was kinda great! Family dinner, then we all went to see some movies. In the middle of "Angels&Demons" my mum was like "Wait, so this is 'The da Vinci code' or what?" :roftl: Now I feel a bit sleepy, but happy :teehee:

How was your Christmas?

:naughty:

My Christmas was good. I ate lots of food and watched some movies. The only down side was that I had no internet connection. Stupid weather.

Did you get some nice gifts?

my fave is 3rd, but I still have very close and special relationships with 2nd one:roftl:

wow, you really are behind coz we already had the "Choru karai-2" :naughty:

But he is one hottie :das:

3rd one is close to be my fave, but I just love Ronnie and his big fear for spiders :roftl: You got to admit that he is adorable with that broken wand :roftl:

I know and that is sad! :roftl: Looking forward to see what's good on that one :naughty:Tho I bet it's really great :teehee:

:

My Christmas was good. I ate lots of food and watched some movies. The only down side was that I had no internet connection. Stupid weather.

Did you get some nice gifts?

Same here. It almost feels like Christmas is all about eating and watching movies :naughty: Btw, have you decided when you are going to see Avatar?

Sorry about the internet connection and the weather. Surprisingly it was quite nice here, tho the snow is starting to melt. I hate all those meltdowns :huh:

Actually no :roftl: Presents sucks this year :roftl: What about yours?

Yes. I keep seeing the trailer for it. The dvd is too expensive at the moment.

Great bread. :naughty:

the first 30 minutes are pretty boring!!!:aah:

Isnt it:roftl:

Ahhh I am too late again! :doh: Hello everyone! :) What's the hot topic? :das:

Barbora!!! We should punish you:sneaky2: so... that's why you have to think up the topic:wink2::bleh:

3rd one is close to be my fave, but I just love Ronnie and his big fear for spideYou got to admit that he is adorable with that broken wand

I know and that is sad! Looking forward to see what's good on that one :ho I bet it's really great

Same here. It almost feels like Christmas is all about eating and watching movies :naughty: Btw, have you decided when you are going to see Avatar?

Sorry about the internet connection and the weather. Surprisingly it was quite nice here, tho the snow is starting to melt. I hate all those meltdowns

hahaha yeah, he is hilarious in 2nd one:roftl: my friend used to love him a lot:naughty:

I'm sure it will be:thumb_yello:

btw.. did you hear that Brittany Murphy has died? It's so sad, she was a great actress and person:huh:

Ahhh I am too late again! :doh: Hello everyone! :) What's the hot topic? :das:

Hi Barbora. How are you? :bye:

Sorry about the internet connection and the weather. Surprisingly it was quite nice here, tho the snow is starting to melt. I hate all those meltdowns :huh:

It's the best way to spend the day. :naughty: I think I will wait until it comes out on dvd. Cinema tickets are so expensive now. It's very icy here at the moment.

I got two Killers vinyls, dvd's, money and some chocolate. My ticket to see Mika is also a present but they haven't been sent out yet.

the first 30 minutes are pretty boring!!!:aah:

Isnt it:roftl:

That is the bit I pay the most attention to.