The Word Association Game: Part III

englishrose

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vampire...

I saw a guy on the bus today that reminded me of Edward Cullen. I couln't stop staring....:naughty:

Werewolf.....

really??:shocked:thats so cool!

I haven't seen any edward/mika look-a-likes yet...:sad::naughty:haha

Werewolf.....

really??:shocked:thats so cool!

I haven't seen any edward/mika look-a-likes yet...:sad::naughty:haha

dog...

Iknow!!!! I think the poor guy felt intimidated but I just couldn't stop staring!!

I think that if I ever see a Mika lookalike I would be like : Hi, you look like the man of my dreams... wnat to get some coffee? :das:

dog...

Iknow!!!! I think the poor guy felt intimidated but I just couldn't stop staring!!

I think that if I ever see a Mika lookalike I would be like : Hi' date=' you look like the man of my dreams... wnat to get some coffee? :das:[/color']

cat.......

haha well if he looked a bit like Edward..he should know people will stare at him :naughty:....I would would stare too:mf_lustslow:

I would be :shocked: if I saw a mika lookalike....but I probably wouldn't have the courage to say anything though:naughty:

cat.......

haha well if he looked a bit like Edward..he should know people will stare at him :naughty:....I would would stare too:mf_lustslow:

I would be :shocked: if I saw a mika lookalike....but I probably wouldn't have the courage to say anything though:naughty:

Meow..........