The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: Well, if he is .... he'll have to come to the Verandah for it ... :shun::glasses3:

Morning/Evening Silv ... long time , no chat ... :sneaky2::biggrin2:

Hi HK - not my fault if you're not around :naughty:

Whatever you expect, you can rely on Mika to do something different.

I suspect it is probably a media meeting, as he has done elsewhere. BUT this means that you get to see magazine/newspaper articles,and blogs - maybe even TV/radio. So there will be more Mika stuff around.:wub2:

Or maybe he was so won over by the petition he has decided to do a sight-seeing tour :naughty:

Or he's come to get that EP back off Kelzy :glasses3:

I'll take him on a wild goose chase past everyone's home finally finishing at HK's verandah Where. He. Will. Stay. :naughty:

He could do anything.. He could bungee jump in Cairns for all we know. He could also fly in and fly off to somewhere like Japan really quickly since it breaks up his trip back home. We'll just have to scratch our heads (or other body parts if you wish to do so) and wait.

@mikasounds Running from studio to the airport. If I miss my flight I will eat my big toe. In public

21 minutes ago from Tweetie

:woot_jump: Mika turning up in Oz or eating his big toe.. hmmm I don't know what I want to see more. :teehee:

Kelz, did you get any sleep after all that twitter thread debate?

About 6 hours. I was going to go to Geelong today to see relatives, but I'm feeling rather bleeehhh. Did you read the thread?

:woot_jump: Mika turning up in Oz or eating his big toe.. hmmm I don't know what I want to see more. :teehee:

About 6 hours. I was going to go to Geelong today to see relatives, but I'm feeling rather bleeehhh. Did you read the thread?

Yes, I've just caught up with it. Didn't bother posting anything now as it all seems to have died down and I don't want to stir it all up again.

Yes, I've just caught up with it. Didn't bother posting anything now as it all seems to have died down and I don't want to stir it all up again.

What were your thoughts on it though? I think it's fine for us to express our thoughts in here without someone randomly coming in and arguing their opinion..

itfdhhdggyggdgdghggghrrggfrerggghhhxgtzhdgiyftfdsggkukzuhhcdfdhgxhxgdbcfgfhhgntjgjghhytttttttyyyhfhhhhh

She's actually telling you all a story. It's about me inviting her for a picnic and we go to get fish and when the fish is all gone, we get BBQ sausages. She's orating it as she types:biggrin2:

ufgthfrtxdydyrytydftfft66dddddhhhfggyjvjujufkkjfmjghghhhyftjjgtv

My daughter typed the above. She wanted to do some typing.:biggrin2:

itfdhhdggyggdgdghggghrrggfrerggghhhxgtzhdgiyftfdsg gkukzuhhcdfdhgxhxgdbcfgfhhgntjgjghhytttttttyyyhfhh hhh

She's actually telling you all a story. It's about me inviting her for a picnic and we go to get fish and when the fish is all gone, we get BBQ sausages. She's orating it as she types

LOL!! How cute! :lmfao:

What were your thoughts on it though? I think it's fine for us to express our thoughts in here without someone randomly coming in and arguing their opinion..

Unfortunately, I could see everyone's point. I didn't necessarily appreciate what Sara was saying, and thought considering how much other people carry on about stuff some times without anybody dragging in common sense, that maybe she didn't have to be so damn logical. But I could see her point even if I didn't want to hear it right then. I didn't agree with Bianca telling her to stfu though. The same thing could have been said in an assertive way, without having to be aggressive. Still, heat of the moment and all that.

My daughter is telling me that she wants to type to you. *sigh*

@mikasounds Running from studio to the airport. If I miss my flight I will eat my big toe. In public

21 minutes ago from Tweetie

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

So, have stalked flights that are leaving from LA shortly?? :naughty:

hryahATWHHejjqjjegrtnddddbvbsv v4gvbe3g4gsggzffzfaFfzffzfgzf,ffffdccdcccczccccccaczcccadaqEQrzreqerrrreeaezrRgaHUZFXsgaffwed

She's still telling you about the picnic. She said, when we're going to have the picnic, we are. As I said to her, that's very logical, but not very helpful. LOL

Unfortunately, I could see everyone's point. I didn't necessarily appreciate what Sara was saying, and thought considering how much other people carry on about stuff some times without anybody dragging in common sense, that maybe she didn't have to be so damn logical. But I could see her point even if I didn't want to hear it right then. I didn't agree with Bianca telling her to stfu though. The same thing could have been said in an assertive way, without having to be aggressive. Still, heat of the moment and all that.

I thought it was all bad timing. We were all on a high, or a low, depending on how things go.. But it definitely wasn't the time to make a deal out of things that have happened in the past. Saying "I've never understood why Mika hasn't toured here" and getting a factual answer about records sales and touring information really doesn't explain it.

The answer is that the opportunities for him to come here haven't eventuated due to different circumstances. The fact is he has had opportunity/tried/expressed desire 3 times to come back. Firstly, the concert in June 2007 was a promo for a tour, and he also said he wanted to come back in summer. That didn't happen.

Secondly, the cancelled V festival mix up thing. There must have been some expression of interest there. Only Mika can reveal the truth about that. To say it wasn't official because it wasn't on his myspace page is just an after fact.. Of course it wouldn't appear if he wasn't certain he could come.

And, thirdly, this year with the acoustic tour. I do think he was planning to come here and many other places, but time hasn't been on his side. There's been chances - obvious chances to us if we're alert enough to notice it.. But we've missed out.

hryahATWHHejjqjjegrtnddddbvbsv v4gvbe3g4gsggzffzfaFfzffzfgzf,ffffdccdcccczccccccaczcccadaqEQrzreqerrrreeaezrRgaHUZFXsgaffwed

She's still telling you about the picnic. She said, when we're going to have the picnic, we are. As I said to her, that's very logical, but not very helpful. LOL

LOL!! very nice! What's next?

If you survive it, then come to visit meeeeeeeeeeeeee. :pinkbow:

Of course, that is my plan all along, the middle east and europe are joined, and the uk is a short swim away :pinkbow:

Or maybe he was so won over by the petition he has decided to do a sight-seeing tour :naughty:

:lmfao:!

itfdhhdggyggdgdghggghrrggfrerggghhhxgtzhdgiyftfdsggkukzuhhcdfdhgxhxgdbcfgfhhgntjgjghhytttttttyyyhfhhhhh

She's actually telling you all a story. It's about me inviting her for a picnic and we go to get fish and when the fish is all gone, we get BBQ sausages. She's orating it as she types:biggrin2:

AWWWWWW!

Uh oh. So, um, my internet connection was really bad last night, I assume Chris was downloading. It took about 10 minutes for each page to load and I was MFCing while watching that documentary, and after posting that I never went back to the thread.

And I didn't know it blew up. Actually I still haven't seen it but Petra texted me :naughty:

But anyway, if I had gone back right away I could easily have said I WAS NOT TRYING TO BE AGGRESSIVE :blink: I mean, I said stfu, but I meant that in a "lets stop talking about it now" way, not a "i hate you and i want you to die now, thanks" way. Or something. Perhaps my wording was poor. I don't take um .. internet shortening to their literal meaning, and whenI say stfu I dont mean SHUT THE **** UP, I mean I want you to stop saying that now. LMFAO doesn't mean I'm lying on the and laughing until my buttocks fall off, it means something is mildly amusing :dunno:

Anyway, I'll go and see what was said now.

Of course, that is my plan all along, the middle east and europe are joined, and the uk is a short swim away :pinkbow:

Have a look at the globe :lmfao:

Uh oh. So, um, my internet connection was really bad last night, I assume Chris was downloading. It took about 10 minutes for each page to load and I was MFCing while watching that documentary, and after posting that I never went back to the thread.

:naughty:, oh, how much I hate that then. You just dont come back to a thread / you dont reply to stupid emails just because you cant be arsed / dont have time / whatever and then people think that you didnt come back because they obviously managed to prove (sp?) their point, convert you, show you who is right or something.

But anyway, if I had gone back right away I could easily have said I WAS NOT TRYING TO BE AGGRESSIVE :blink: I mean, I said stfu, but I meant that in a "lets stop talking about it now" way, not a "i hate you and i want you to die now, thanks" way. Or something. Perhaps my wording was poor. I don't take um .. internet shortening to their literal meaning, and whenI say stfu I dont mean SHUT THE **** UP, I mean I want you to stop saying that now. LMFAO doesn't mean I'm lying on the and laughing until my buttocks fall off, it means something is mildly amusing :dunno:

:dunno: Online forums suck :dunno:

Uhm, can I rant a bit? (Just some general things.) (It doesnt necessarily have to do something with those things that were said but anyway.)

*goes to type*

I'll take him on a wild goose chase past everyone's home finally finishing at HK's verandah Where. He. Will. Stay. :naughty:

He could do anything.. He could bungee jump in Cairns for all we know. He could also fly in and fly off to somewhere like Japan really quickly since it breaks up his trip back home. We'll just have to scratch our heads (or other body parts if you wish to do so) and wait.

:lmfao: You do that Kelz !!! :lmao:

*goes to scratch & wait* :teehee:

And I didn't know it blew up. Actually I still haven't seen it but Petra texted me :naughty:

Well if that's what you meant, it was unfortunate that you said stfu. Most of the internet shortenings I naturally don't take literally, but stfu means stfu to most people. And when I said before that you could have been assertive without being aggressive, posting something like "Let's stop talking about it now" would have done beautifully. With a please thrown in so people didn't complain that you were bossing them around perhaps, but anyway... I have to say that if I'm any indication of how others read it, I thought you were being rude and on purpose. I was a little surprised, but presumed that you felt incredibly strongly to use that phrase. Do you think maybe you should pm her an explanation?