The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brosey is already is a couple with Whollie :das:

Silver: I need a picture of Mika looking hot, standing up, facing forward, showing down to at least his waist, and preferably a photoshoot-type. :thumb_yello:

Edit: And not that one with the paint because it scares me.

Edit #2: But exactly like that, just preferably with clothing and less paint and all-round less scary.

What are you planning? :blink:

Yes he is !! :shun::naughty:

I attempted to post a pic.of Whollie earlier ... but, alas ... photobucket is STILL not letting me copy/ paste to here ... :sneaky2: ... in fact, I click on copy & the link goes blue ...but then disappears ... :dunno: ... anyone else having this problem ???

This used to happen to me. I'll try and remember why, but it had something to do with photobucket deciding how I wanted to view my pics.. I'll be back with the answer.

picture.php?albumid=222&pictureid=2283

:blink:

O Ooohhh...

I feel a fangurl moment coming on

*quickly leaves thread*

Herro Aussies...

I've been given an update to the world of MFC--I am so so so sorry to hear about Tegan, please send her my biggest hugs and warmest wishes if any of you see her :tears:

Also, WHOOOO Mika's in Oz!!

Anything else I need to know? :wink2:

Good here. Just woke up, watching vh1 and keeping warm. How are you going?

Doing ok today ... Pretty warm in Cairns today ... cold at night and hot in the day .. thats the tropics for ya ... I miss foxtel ... have austar at my mum's place on the other side of town ... day off so having a quiet one ... :thumb_yello:

My heart goes out to Tegan........she is a wonderful person and so doesnt deserve whats happened. But im sure with the love and support from all of you she will be on the road to recovery and doing well:) Mika is such a sweetie for sending her the message n flowers. Shows he does care and listen to his fans ay.

Love and best wishes to Tegan =]

I have missed a lot of stuff lately.............its taken me over an hour to read all the new stuff, and still im not finished!!!

MIKA IN AUSTRALIA???? I am so ecstatic, words cannot describe it :mf_lustslow:

I think i stopped breathing for half a minute when i just found out!!! **Checks pulse** 125........that cant be good lol :P CALM DOWN

Still in absolute shock over the latest news.........your in our thoughts Teegs :)

xxxx

I just mentioned in Teegs thread that I thought it would be easier if I take something up with me from everyone rather than worry about getting it to her.. I mean, people can still send stuff to her once we know how, but I thought a joined gift would be good.

I can make up a DVD of messages, and a book of drawings or whatever people feel like doing.. :dunno: Any ideas??

I just mentioned in Teegs thread that I thought it would be easier if I take something up with me from everyone rather than worry about getting it to her.. I mean, people can still send stuff to her once we know how, but I thought a joined gift would be good.

I can make up a DVD of messages, and a book of drawings or whatever people feel like doing.. :dunno: Any ideas??

Good idea Kelz ... I don't think I can make a video message ... but I'm planning on making a special hand made card ... which prob. won't make it to your place in time (depending on when you go) ... are you thinking of ppl sending drawings to you via email ? I realise it's a day at a time atm ... but perhaps we could send cards etc. to the hospital , when we know a bit more ...

Thank You so much for taking care of this :huglove: xooxx

Herro Aussies...

I've been given an update to the world of MFC--I am so so so sorry to hear about Tegan, please send her my biggest hugs and warmest wishes if any of you see her :tears:

Also, WHOOOO Mika's in Oz!!

Anything else I need to know? :wink2:

Hey daughtahhhhhhhhhh :huglove:

Good idea Kelz ... I don't think I can make a video message ... but I'm planning on making a special hand made card ... which prob. won't make it to your place in time (depending on when you go) ... are you thinking of ppl sending drawings to you via email ? I realise it's a day at a time atm ... but perhaps we could send cards etc. to the hospital , when we know a bit more ...

Thank You so much for taking care of this :huglove: xooxx

I think those who can send to the hospital can do so, but any oversea-ers or long distnace aussies that would like to send something but it's difficult could send to me and I'll print it or whatever is necessary.. People might not want to, which is fine. I just thought it better to offer it in case. :thumb_yello:

Hey daughtahhhhhhhhhh :huglove:

I think those who can send to the hospital can do so, but any oversea-ers or long distnace aussies that would like to send something but it's difficult could send to me and I'll print it or whatever is necessary.. People might not want to, which is fine. I just thought it better to offer it in case. :thumb_yello:

Aaah yes ... makes sense ... esp. for OS ppl ... what do you think about updating that on the front page of Get Well thread ? Do you think this might be helpful to Zoe ?

Or do you think to just leave it to both addys. ... :dunno:

:wub2:

Aaah yes ... makes sense ... esp. for OS ppl ... what do you think about updating that on the front page of Get Well thread ? Do you think this might be helpful to Zoe ?

Or do you think to just leave it to both addys. ... :dunno:

:wub2:

Hmmm. I think so. I know Zoe's got enough going on that a little help is good thing. She's around atm, so we'll see what she says when/if she sees it. :wink2:

Do you know when you're going yet Kelzy? :original: I have a card that has been almost finished for a few days, I will definititely be able to finish it tomorrow but postage would take at least 1-2 days, do hospitals have something that you can just address it to them and they can find the patient? I have no idea.

Do you know when you're going yet Kelzy? :original: I have a card that has been almost finished for a few days, I will definititely be able to finish it tomorrow but postage would take at least 1-2 days, do hospitals have something that you can just address it to them and they can find the patient? I have no idea.

I answered you in Teeg's Get Well thread OKD ... but I'll say it again here ... I'm pretty sure you can send a card to her care of the hospital ... but just give the Royal Prince Alfred a call & ask them what you want to know ... esp. if you need to write ward no. or smth. ... 'cos that could change , & it's a BIG hospital :wink2::thumb_yello:

:lmfao: Oh ... I'm sure you can ... :wink2::naughty::teehee:

Hi Silverylining ! :huglove:

Hi Happi :huglove: - it's very hot here so I am going pretty soon (before I melt completely).

How are things with you - still busy?