The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Happi :huglove: - it's very hot here so I am going pretty soon (before I melt completely).

How are things with you - still busy?

*sends sea breeze your way*

I'm ok thanks ... been very busy on MFC lately ... :aah:

But yeah, I'm doing alright ... I hope you are well too :wub2:

And any Mika news yet?

Ummm .... no other than the fact that he like's Sydney's public art sculptures & has been tweeting pics.of them *zhhz*

Oh ... & the music industry ppl & journos here seem to love his new album :cheerful_h4h::wink2:

Mornign Guys.

Am sorry to hear about Teegs being transferred to Syd but as others have said hopefully the level care is more appropriate to what she needs.

Glad to hear the reactions in regards to the new album have been positive and that he is actually doing something other than just look at public art :naughty: still wish we had news about a show though....

Do you know when you're going yet Kelzy? :original: I have a card that has been almost finished for a few days, I will definititely be able to finish it tomorrow but postage would take at least 1-2 days, do hospitals have something that you can just address it to them and they can find the patient? I have no idea.

I'll make plans as soon as Zoe lets me know it's ok.. I think it won't happen for a few days though. Need to consider Teegs state. Keep her relaxed.

I answered you in Teeg's Get Well thread OKD ... but I'll say it again here ... I'm pretty sure you can send a card to her care of the hospital ... but just give the Royal Prince Alfred a call & ask them what you want to know ... esp. if you need to write ward no. or smth. ... 'cos that could change , & it's a BIG hospital :wink2::thumb_yello:

I just called RPAH and you can only send cards to the hospital.

So, if you want to send a card, the address is:

Neuro ICU

Level 3

R.P.A.H.

Missenden Rd

NSW, 2050

I can keep on looking you know - I may find something better .......

Pervert :naughty:

Mika is mine now, all mine *insert evil laugh*

:biggrin2:

:naughty: Have fun! I think we're too busy with Teegs to be jealous.

I'll make plans as soon as Zoe lets me know it's ok.. I think it won't happen for a few days though. Need to consider Teegs state. Keep her relaxed.

Neuro ICU

Level 3

R.P.A.H.

Missenden Rd

NSW, 2050

Pervert :naughty:

:naughty: Have fun! I think we're too busy with Teegs to be jealous.

Thanks for checking the hospital address Kelz.

Thanks for checking the hospital address Kelz.

No Probs

Also, there's a facebook group for Teegs. We Love Tegan

Zoe's posted over an hour ago that Teegs has gone in for surgery. Here's hoping that it wasn't an emergency, and that it's because they've found the problem. *crosses fingers and toes*

No Probs

Zoe's posted over an hour ago that Teegs has gone in for surgery. Here's hoping that it wasn't an emergency, and that it's because they've found the problem. *crosses fingers and toes*

Thanks for that address & update Kelz ... here's hoping... *sending golden light*

I can keep on looking you know - I may find something better .......

If you want :lmfao:

Neuro ICU

Level 3

R.P.A.H.

Missenden Rd

NSW, 2050

Yeah that's a good point :thumb_yello: Thanks! :biggrin2:

No Probs

Oooh, I love Tegan! *joins*

I was going to reply to your text but then I realised I was like 30 seconds away from home and I could google angio-thingies. And texting while driving is dangerous :fisch:

No Probs

I'm praying as I am that she'll come through ok ... :flowers2: just joined the facebook group :thumb_yello:

Joined the FB group... I'm ridiculously obsessed with Facebook, it's sorta concerning...lol

Hoping that the operation will be all good. If love and friendship means anything in relation to recovery rate, Teegs has it all! =]

Will somebody please come on msn so I can show off the awesome thingy I made? :mad3: Where is everyone??

Well I could - but I don't know your login :naughty:

:naughty: Good Moroning Silv !

Howz the 'heat' ?? :wink2:

Hi HK :bye: very humid today - hot and sticky - just about to water the garden as the sky is full of clouds :sneaky2: but it won't rain.

Hi HK :bye: very humid today - hot and sticky - just about to water the garden as the sky is full of clouds :sneaky2: but it won't rain.

But I am on leave next week so it is bound to pour down then :badmood:

OH !

I heard the other day that your longest day of the year was 2 degrees warmer than our shortest day !! :shocked:

Heatwave indeed ... :sneaky2::shun::naughty:

mornin all, i've been reading as i'm away, not easy 2 post from phone now. Hopin teegs is doin well today and everyones fine. We're doin whitewaterworld and bits of dreamworld we missd yesterday, so will be phone awol. Chat later

mornin all, i've been reading as i'm away, not easy 2 post from phone now. Hopin teegs is doin well today and everyones fine. We're doin whitewaterworld and bits of dreamworld we missd yesterday, so will be phone awol. Chat later

I love the theme parks there ... have a blast