The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun Teegs & ... sorry you are not playing :thumbdown: ... slow down & take care of your self, eh ? :huglove:

Okies, I'm back!

Anyways, it ended up raining at Bundanoon on Saturday, and it was all muddy... but a good day! We watched all the bands come in, and I took lots of photos...

And Adam (one of the bagpipers) was talking about how many kilts he has, and mentioned that his Canobolas one is like a mini skirt, and lifted the kilt he was wearing up quite high :das:... I didn't see anything though...

Okay, this thread is two hours ahead... cause it's actually... *attempts to tell time on pretty watch but gives up*

*looks at computer time*

2:40pm...

Yeah I know ... I already put in a request to admins. to see if they can sort it :thumb_yello:

Hello All ! :bye:

(& thanks for the congrats. :wink2: )

The time doesn't seem to be out for me... but you guys are on daylight savings though, right? Still, it shouldn't be two hours out... that's weird.

Today I could've been competing with Bonza (my pony), but instead chose to practise the same 5min segment of the musical I so intelligently involved myself in for three hours. And even after all that, we still can't get it quite right...lol =]

For now, I shall be off, for I have a nice 15min seminar to write in regards to poetic integrating devices for tomorrow. :bye:

Happy anniversary HK!

Last night I went to my friend's brother's friend's birthday party, and tonight I went to my friends' steamboat potluck party. Everyone totally loved my rainbow cake, rainbow cupcakes and Ambrose, and we confirmed that it is impossible to eat a cadbury creme egg in under 30 seconds.

Happy anniversary HK!

Last night I went to my friend's brother's friend's birthday party, and tonight I went to my friends' steamboat potluck party. Everyone totally loved my rainbow cake, rainbow cupcakes and Ambrose, and we confirmed that it is impossible to eat a cadbury creme egg in under 30 seconds.

It is possible to throw one up in under 30 seconds though ....

So - you tried the rainbow cake again? Lighter touch with the colours, I hope :naughty:

And its 9am here now.

Morning all. Slept in till just before 9 this morning, with plenty of time to make a uni class.

Feeling a bit caffeine withdrawly, but today is the day I start getting rid of my dependence on it

The time doesn't seem to be out for me... but you guys are on daylight savings though, right? Still, it shouldn't be two hours out... that's weird.

Today I could've been competing with Bonza (my pony), but instead chose to practise the same 5min segment of the musical I so intelligently involved myself in for three hours. And even after all that, we still can't get it quite right...lol =]

For now, I shall be off, for I have a nice 15min seminar to write in regards to poetic integrating devices for tomorrow. :bye:

We just went off daylight savings... It seems to have trouble when we go on or off daylight savings...

I'm sure you'll get it right soon...

vague, like "Mike was just a late night typo on gabbly." :fisch:

or: This is Mike: @8-D--/-< kthxbai

Good Morning All.

How are we?

I've been awake since 7:30am :shocked:

Actually, I drifted back off for half an hour before finally getting up properly at 10. Anyway, this new 'decaf coffee / less sugar /cutback on milo' intake is helping alleviate the restless sleep I'd been having. Which would then make me fatigued all day and lack any energy to do anything. I think. That's how it seemed anyway. And I needed to do someting about my anxiety/heart murmur anyway. Have to cut down on stress and develop a proper routine.

There we go. A bunch of useless info about me.

I'll be lurking today. It's raining outside through a dull grey sky, and it looks and smells absolutely beautiful!

Apparently I have a heart murmur, but it hasn't given me any grief yet...

Happy anniversary HK!

Erlackkk, the idea of quaffing a Creme Egg makes me feel sick...it takes me about half an hour to eat one :roftl:

I just got back from a two-day trip to a vocal festival with the school choir...it was SO MUCH FUN...we sang in 5-part harmony for the whole bus-ride and terrorised the town in general :roftl: Who knew cap guns could be so incredibly amusing...

Bee-yan-kar. I installed a game on AMF for you. It's called "Bake a Cake"

http://aussiemikamites.freeforums.org/arcade.php?mode=play&g=43

And the arcade section is open for guests to play. :wink2: So no excuses "I forget my password"

Sooo.... you have a secret club!:fisch:

:naughty:

:groovy:Love it!