The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's in the top 5, but won't know who wins till the night of the thingy...

Oh okay :biggrin2: When is it?

I just copied out this sentence: "80-85% of phosphorus is in the skeleton, with the remainder in soft tissue and fluids." :lmfao: Oh, really? I thought it'd be floating in the air around your body?

(Sorry, I'm going to be doing a lot of cramming over the next week and a half, you are just going to have to put up with all the things my delusional mind finds hilarious)

I just copied out this sentence: "80-85% of phosphorus is in the skeleton, with the remainder in soft tissue and fluids." :lmfao: Oh, really? I thought it'd be floating in the air around your body?

(Sorry, I'm going to be doing a lot of cramming over the next week and a half, you are just going to have to put up with all the things my delusional mind finds hilarious)

:naughty: Good luck with the cramming OKD ! :huglove:

I am scarce here still ... partly 'cos of Easter hols. & also 'cos the MFC has exploded !! :shocked::boxed::naughty:

P4140403-1.jpg

:fisch: He's justified - but not ancient - and he drives an ice-cream van

(v old song by KLF)

:lmfao: :lmfao: Hi Silver!! That song was on just the other day.

EDIT: And I was saying to Bec, that there's something strange about how his hair is sitting in that photo.

:lmfao: :lmfao: Hi Silver!! That song was on just the other day.

EDIT: And I was saying to Bec, that there's something strange about how his hair is sitting in that photo.

:roftl:I see it now. There could be a hairband there the way it parts. :naughty:

Voting closes tomorrow, and the prom is on the 24th... Zoe cut my hair and coloured it today... and I've got blonde bits and a fringe...

:roftl:I see it now. There could be a hairband there the way it parts. :naughty:

*gigglesnort*

Noice!

I'm actually liking Blame It On The Girls...

Picture? :das:

*huffs*

Fine... I'll go get the camera...

It's scaring me how much Mika is getting like Mike.

He's wearing a flanney.

And there was a Burlesque dancer.

POLEDANCE.gif

Nuff said.

OMG... so he is... if he turns up in Oz dressed exactly like Mike, we'll have to make sure we don't play sudoku..

*huffs*

Fine... I'll go get the camera...

OMG... so he is... if he turns up in Oz dressed exactly like Mike, we'll have to make sure we don't play sudoku..

Nobody, and I mean NOOOOOOOBODY give him a can of fosters. :naughty: