The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's scaring me how much Mika is getting like Mike.

He's wearing a flanney.

And there was a Burlesque dancer.

POLEDANCE.gif

Nuff said.

:lmfao: And the next post you made re: Mike, Mika, Soduku etc. !!

*has frazzled brain from MFC concentration etc.* :insane:

TEEGS: Hair looks LOVELY !! :wub2: Might wanna change the top tho' for the Prom . :naughty:

G'night Teegs !! :bye:

Alright... here we go...

And keep in mind I haven't really done much with it...

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

And me with my tiara..

IMG_1182.jpg

Zoe wanted to do a fringe, nad at the very least I can do stuff with it...

Ooooh nice! :biggrin2:

Especially love the sexy outfit, oh yes, they'll be ripping that prom queen title off your sister and handing it to you the second you walk in the door. I hear red and yellow and blue is the colour combination of this prom season :naughty:

Umm, hello???

Just thought I would pop in and say hi! Am over doing work and need an unhealthy distraction :das:

Jolene! How are you?

What a day to choose to catch up, exactly when we FINALLY get some Mika news. Have you seen the new songs?

Jolene! How are you?

What a day to choose to catch up, exactly when we FINALLY get some Mika news. Have you seen the new songs?

Hey, yeah I saw the two that Blue Sky posted on facebook, am going over now to check out the thread properly- I hate listening to dodgy recordings when I don't know the song- I am sure it totally doesn't do it justice

Hey, yeah I saw the two that Blue Sky posted on facebook, am going over now to check out the thread properly- I hate listening to dodgy recordings when I don't know the song- I am sure it totally doesn't do it justice

But dodgy recordings are better than NOTHING, I think. And it's better to fall in love with a dodgy version and then be amazed when the brilliant one comes out. Or hate the dodgy version and be quadriple amazed when the brilliant one comes out :naughty:

Good Morning Hk! :huglove : :naughty : Busy time catching up?

Looking forward to a little naughty Mika acoustic tour? :das:

:roftl: Haha !1 Yeah !! :insane:

Oh I SOOO AM !!! :das::drool: :ava garter: :naughty:

Umm, hello???

Just thought I would pop in and say hi! Am over doing work and need an unhealthy distraction :das :

JOLS !!!!! Impeccable timing !!! :punk:

:roftl: Haha !1 Yeah !! :insane:

Oh I SOOO AM !!! :das::drool: :ava garter: :naughty:

JOLS !!!!! Impeccable timing !!! :punk:

Hey! I know- good to see something going on again- it's been too quiet for too long.

So, has he announced his aussie tour yet??? :roftl:

:mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPkpmlhNtMA

'We're going on tour acoustically, and we've come to LA, of course, we're going all over the world, :devil:pretty much:devil:, and I wanted to write some songs that BLAH BLAH BLAH."

Don't worry Mika, I heard that little "pretty much" you slipped in there. Well, we wont accuse you of lying when you don't include us in your "touring all over the world" this time.

I quote myself because I'm just that cool :mf_rosetinted:

Random study note to make me laugh of the day:

"Anaemia (heinz bodies in RBC)"

I don't even know what that means or is talking about, but the combination of blood and something called heinz is just too much for me at 1.45 :lol3:

Written one (super long) paragraph for the first essay I have due. It was only while writing it that it finally began to make sense in my head (thanks to the aid of an article from google, which is too dodgy to reference, but is written in simpler terms which caused an "ah, so that's what's happening here'" moment)

Written one (super long) paragraph for the first essay I have due. It was only while writing it that it finally began to make sense in my head (thanks to the aid of an article from google, which is too dodgy to reference, but is written in simpler terms which caused an "ah, so that's what's happening here'" moment)

I always write my essays from google/wikipedia and then go around findign references who's titles seem to match what I'm talking about :naughty:

Hey Bec!! How's the essay going??

Ohhh Very nice Teegs :wub2:

TEEGS: Hair looks LOVELY !! Might wanna change the top tho' for the Prom .

Thank ye!

Ooooh nice! :biggrin2:

Especially love the sexy outfit, oh yes, they'll be ripping that prom queen title off your sister and handing it to you the second you walk in the door. I hear red and yellow and blue is the colour combination of this prom season

It is the colour combo for this season! :naughty:

Trust me, I'm going with something slightly more dressy than my old school footy jumper..

Umm, hello???

Just thought I would pop in and say hi! Am over doing work and need an unhealthy distraction :das:

Welcome to the home of unhealthy distractions :das:...

So, has he announced his aussie tour yet???

Nope...

have you signed the petition yet? At this stage, the only WA person signed up is Bianca... and she hasn't put a little comment or anything yet...

I got my hair cut today. And tonight I'm going to see British India :original:

Photoshoot? :das: