The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww ... I love deer .... we don't have them where I am tho' .... I did see some in New Zealand ... beautiful :wub2:

Are they at her town place ? Or are you saying she stays in the town 'cos they have taken over her country place ... ?? :blink::naughty:

Awww ... I love deer .... we don't have them where I am tho' .... I did see some in New Zealand ... beautiful :wub2:

Are they at her town place ? Or are you saying she stays in the town 'cos they have taken over her country place ... ?? :blink::naughty:

They are in town!! Hazel works at the b & b - and that is the garden

at the back. The deer come down often - it's really bizarre!! :blink:

Just a reminder about people giving me info for the petition book...

If I don't get any information within the next day or two, I'm just going to do it myself...

I signed the petition - but I don't have to give you anything do I? :shocked:

Nope, you're all fine!

The Aussies are doing their usual procrastination thing... actually, the only places I've got info for is NZ... I can use some info I already have for Melb, but I'd prefer them to write some stuff...

But I'm getting sick of it being in my cupboard, so I'm gonna finish it off...

Nope, you're all fine!

The Aussies are doing their usual procrastination thing... actually, the only places I've got info for is NZ... I can use some info I already have for Melb, but I'd prefer them to write some stuff...

But I'm getting sick of it being in my cupboard, so I'm gonna finish it off...

Cool - thanks Teegs :wub2:

I've found some really nice places for Mika to do concerts in...

Though I thought there were more places in Sydney for him to perform in besides the Forum or the Hordern Pavillion...

Oh well, I best go off to bed... I just remembered I have to work at 11am...

I've found some really nice places for Mika to do concerts in...

Though I thought there were more places in Sydney for him to perform in besides the Forum or the Hordern Pavillion...

Oh well, I best go off to bed... I just remembered I have to work at 11am...

Um ... the Opera House? :naughty: (dream big :naughty:)

I've finished ONE assignment. The crappiest self-reflection-crap one. But I planned on finishing like 3 today. Perhaps I will stay up and do another, just because I seem to be incapable of getting anything done during the day, and perhaps my group will freak out if I don't finish my part until 4am of the day it's due (Friday) :smth:

Oh, and Tegan's picture with Emmet has reminded me that I never showed this (mainly because it'd've taken 4 hours to upload to photophucket, so I never really planned on it, but I just remembered I already HAD uploaded it to photobucket earlier :blink:)

P1020608.jpg

Me and Declan, the lead singer of British India. Yeah, I know I look retarded, but lets not look at me, lets just look at Declan, the epitome of awesome.

Oh, and Tegan's picture with Emmet has reminded me that I never showed this (mainly because it'd've taken 4 hours to upload to photophucket, so I never really planned on it, but I just remembered I already HAD uploaded it to photobucket earlier :blink:)

P1020608.jpg

Me and Declan, the lead singer of British India. Yeah, I know I look retarded, but lets not look at me, lets just look at Declan, the epitome of awesome.

And lets also not look at the bogan in the background with the thumbs up. Rockingham is so embarrassing.