Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't NOW think my music teacher was good looking - but at the time

he was my "Mika". Curly brown hair, tanned skin - with piercing blue

eyes!! He was not even that good a teacher - but he was a kind, warm and friendly guy!! He helped us put on musicals which I loved as well! He

took our class to see Jesus Christ Superstar when it first came out,

and I managed to be sitting beside him!! Not sure I remember much of

the movie - just sat secretly inhaling his Brut aftershave!! :roftl::wub2:

Mmmmmmm... Brut...

It was very popular in the 70's :naughty:

:roftl: I saw JC Superstar when it first came out too ! The live production here in Oz ... but not with a teacher :naughty: ....

Then I performed in a version of it here in 2000 !

AND :lmfao: BRUT !!! Haha !! That takes me back ... what an incredibly crap smell for a man to wear :puke:

:roftl: I saw JC Superstar when it first came out too ! The live production here in Oz ... but not with a teacher :naughty: ....

Then I performed in a version of it here in 2000 !

AND :lmfao: BRUT !!! Haha !! That takes me back ... what an incredibly crap smell for a man to wear :puke:

I like it - it still takes me "back" to some fun times!! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes - that photo of me with Mika - he was just out of the shower, and

he smelt fresh and clean - if that is a smell. Nothing scented really!! :thumb_yello:

:wub2: I remember Mika's smell too ... there was a thread about it ages ago ... I likened it to ;

freshly washed linen

the forest after the rain

a gentle sea breeze

It was fresh ... but not particularly fragrant ... just like you said Wendi :wink2:

:roftl: Haha ... this all sounds sooooo fangurly :blush-anim-cl: (but true) ... :naughty:

:wub2: I remember Mika's smell too ... there was a thread about it ages ago ... I likened it to ;

freshly washed linen

a gentle sea breeze

It was fresh ... but not particularly fragrant ... just like you said Wendi :wink2:

:roftl: Haha ... this all sounds sooooo fangurly :blush-anim-cl: (but true) ... :naughty:

Mmmmm.....................................*faints in a fangurly way*

:naughty:

:yikes:ZOMG WENDI !!! We d..d...d...differ ??!! :shocked::tears::naughty:

I like a person's natural healthy scent ... :das:

In one small part of the sniffing department!! :roftl:

You done the fairytale quiz yet? Mine is awful!! :blush-anim-cl:

In one small part of the sniffing department!! :roftl:

You done the fairytale quiz yet? Mine is awful!! :blush-anim-cl:

No I haven't !! Is it obvious on FB ? Did you just do it ?? I'll take a look ... you may have to link me ... :das:

Hahaha :roftl:

Well all of British India smell like cough lollies :roftl: They all had an awful cold the whole time they were in WA, Declan had like 3 cough lollies per show :naughty:

Guyssss, I'm trying to find out what those Clock-face cookies are called, you know - the pink ones with hundreds and thousands? Google is being no help at all :blink:

IM BACK

wow its been so long since i've dropped by

Oh, fancy seeing you here again :naughty:!

Hi!!!

I felt really down one day and Mr Barr was walking behind me - he

tickled me under my arms and said cheer up!! That did it - I would

watch for him and then try and look depressed so he would do it

again - he never did :naughty

I still remember his name and old address, and I can still see his face

in my mind :blush-anim-cl

And that was 36 years ago!!! :roftl

:roftl: That's so sweet!

Pretty damn boring actually... went and fiddled with computers cause people keep stuffing them up, then went to my other work...

TP *pbs*

I keep getting called up to help with computers this week. Some I don't mind, but one I'm not looking forward to. Mostly because it's my dad's sisters and I keep thinking if I go over there he'll turn up and I'm just going to walk out halfway through the job. (and this is a different Aunty to the one Bec met at Reject shop.)

Anyway, are you enjoying it?

Haha, I had/have a bit of a crush on my music teacher from last year but he changed schools (although I still see him around the town at music festivals, etc). He's not exactly good looking but he's a brilliant musician and one of the kindest people I've ever met. I think it's more of a great respect for him than a crush.. but if he was my age! :naughty

LOL! If he was your age you'd be dasing him constantly?

I don't NOW think my music teacher was good looking - but at the time

he was my "Mika". Curly brown hair, tanned skin - with piercing blue

eyes!! He was not even that good a teacher - but he was a kind, warm and friendly guy!! He helped us put on musicals which I loved as well! He

took our class to see Jesus Christ Superstar when it first came out,

and I managed to be sitting beside him!! Not sure I remember much of

the movie - just sat secretly inhaling his Brut aftershave!! :roftlwub2:

BRUT!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

Adam wore Brut. Until I made him change to Lynx. Which was slightly better.

But I still don't like men's aftershave.

I'd rather slather them in my perfume. :das:

i walked past my teacher and smelt permanent marker, and i spose its true that 'scent' attracts people the most.. like a pheromone, coz i was like :eek

LOL! Mmmm Smells good.

Hey! I like the smell of permanent marker!

I remember we were sniffing Scutty's Black marker while drawing "SHUN YOUR TRAMS" :fisch:

Yes - that photo of me with Mika - he was just out of the shower, and

he smelt fresh and clean - if that is a smell. Nothing scented really!! :thumb_yello

Awww. That's good to know. If I met him and he smelt too strongly of aftershave I'd probably gag. :naughty:

AND :lmfao BRUT !!! Haha !! That takes me back ... what an incredibly crap smell for a man to wear : puke:

*HIGH 5's*

:wub2 I remember Mika's smell too ... there was a thread about it ages ago ... I likened it to ;

freshly washed linen

a gentle sea breeze

It was fresh ... but not particularly fragrant ... just like you said Wendi wink2:

mmmm. *FG*

Hahaha :roftl

Well all of British India smell like cough lollies roftl: They all had an awful cold the whole time they were in WA, Declan had like 3 cough lollies per show :naughty

Lol!

Declan. mmmm

Ah! Life in the thread at last : original:

Scary, huh?

I had a crush on my geography teacher in sixth form *sigh*

More information please?

I think it's a rite of passage!!! :roftl

Ok, I never had a crush on a teacher. Am I weird?

The only "crush" I had was actually a crush the whole friggin' class had. In grade one, we had the most amazing teacher named Miss Julie. And she was just ....... *sigh* Amazing. :bow:

We all cried at the end of the year because she was leaving to have a baby and wasn't even going to be at the school anymore for us to admire.

:naughty:

Helloooooo Allllll !! :huglove::bye:

I'm glad there are a few more posts here now !! :cheerful_h4h:

Kelz ... we had a teacher just like your Miss Julie .... we all ADORED her !! :wub2: She left, as she was getting married & going to start a family :sneaky2::tears: ... BUT I was invited to her wedding & it was my first & I got to walk up the isle & hang a satin horseshoe on her arm ... awwwww .... :wub2:

BRUT!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

Adam wore Brut. Until I made him change to Lynx. Which was slightly better.

But I still don't like men's aftershave.

Old Spice! Hai Karate! :roftl: ThoughI rather liked Blue Stratos :naughty:

More information please?

:sneaky2: Well - not what I thought of as my type at all - blond hair, blue eyes, tall, but very good-looking and so funny. Most of the time he had the class in hysterics. I remember one time he had got a black eye playing rugby, and we were joking he should get a eyepatch and a parrot ... next thing he's hopping up and down with one leg bent up going "ahah Jim lad" in best pirate fashion when the headmaster suddenly walked into the room :lmfao:

I just got back from the new Wolverine movie. While it's not really my sort of film, it was very good with some great action scenes. Excellent special effects as well. And Hugh Jackman makes any movie worth watching. :das:

Glad you enjoyed the film SD. I want to see "State of Play" with Russell Crowe, which had got good reviews. The BBC series it was based on was superb, so I hope the film will be as good.

Old Spice! Hai Karate! :roftl: ThoughI rather liked Blue Stratos :naughty:

:sneaky2: Well - not what I thought of as my type at all - blond hair, blue eyes, tall, but very good-looking and so funny. Most of the time he had the class in hysterics. I remember one time he had got a black eye playing rugby, and we were joking he should get a eyepatch and a parrot ... next thing he's hopping up and down with one leg bent up going "ahah Jim lad" in best pirate fashion when the headmaster suddenly walked into the room :lmfao:

Old Spice !! :shocked: Blue Stratos !! :lmfao:

Awwww ... whatta great guy Silv. :wink2:

Old Spice !! :shocked: Blue Stratos !! :lmfao:

Awwww ... whatta great guy Silv. :wink2:

He is - we (the girls) were all smitten with him. He's a headmaster himself now, turned up at a school reunion, a bit grey now but still lovely.