The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I was going to ask if you were confusing tic tocs with 100s & 1000s biscuits

Yes, the answer is yes.

Hey Bianca

Something with Numbers are touring again

http://www.liveguide.com.au/Tours/629156/Something_With_Numbers/Something_With_Numbers_89_Freedom_Street_Tour

Thought you'd want to know

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE SOMETHING WITH NUMBERS! DO YOU EVEN REALISE HOW RIDICULOUS THIS IS??

I have been TOTALLY fangirling Something with Numbers ALL weekend. I watched the DVD that comes with the album like 80 times over, bought the other cds off ebay and changed my kooks-forum avatar to a picture of them. I am sooo happy right now!!!! :groovy:

Sounds blissful (apart from the meat bit)

I'm just sitting here with a cold, box of tissues, cough sweets etc feeling sorry for myself

Swine flu, is it? :naughty:

WHAT THE HELL??? HOW DID :teehee: END UP IN THE SMILEY BOX????

#1. It's not in the same smiley-style as ALL the other MFC smileys.

#2. HOW DID IT END UP IN THE SHORTCUT BOX??????

My mum got a facebook page, and the info on it is hilarious!

Especially the quote... *wipes tears from eyes*

Whatm, no link? I must see!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend I went to the horsey vet. It was much quieter than last time, which was also good because it means I just had lots of spare time so I could take ages and ages when doing my horsey-chores -- meaning, sitting in each pen for half an hour and just playign with the horsies. Sooo sweet, they were ALL lovely horses this weekend, no bastard horses at all. They were all cuddley and adorable, and about half of them tried to eat my hair - cute, but slightly painful and disfiguring :naughty:

Wow, now :hair: and :aah: and :biggrin2: are in the smiley box too?? Since when?

Then tonight I went to my friend's birthday party. It was hawaiian-themed, in this awesome hula bula tiki bar in the city. She didn't want any presents and we just had to donate money that she is going to give to WWF to adopt an animal. She's hoping for a polar bear :cheerful_h4h: OF COURSE I broguht my ukulele. I learnt Happy Birthday especially. Everyone loved my ukulele (I mean, who wouldn't), there was much passing around and general playing of it. :cheerful_h4h:

This weekend I went to the horsey vet. It was much quieter than last time, which was also good because it means I just had lots of spare time so I could take ages and ages when doing my horsey-chores -- meaning, sitting in each pen for half an hour and just playign with the horsies. Sooo sweet, they were ALL lovely horses this weekend, no bastard horses at all. They were all cuddley and adorable, and about half of them tried to eat my hair - cute, but slightly painful and disfiguring :naughty:

Wow, now :hair and :aah and :biggrin2: are in the smiley box too?? Since when?

Then tonight I went to my friend's birthday party. It was hawaiian-themed, in this awesome hula bula tiki bar in the city. She didn't want any presents and we just had to donate money that she is going to give to WWF to adopt an animal. She's hoping for a polar bear :cheerful_h4h: OF COURSE I broguht my ukulele. I learnt Happy Birthday especially. Everyone loved my ukulele (I mean, who wouldn't), there was much passing around and general playing of it. :cheerful_h4h:

The horsey bit sounds great - as long as you don't have any difficult

ones - the outcome can be painful. I used to help out on a stud farm -

the stallions were not always the nicest horses about!! :naughty:

Glad you are starting to go public with your ukulele - you tube clip soon? :wink2:

Swine flu, is it? :naughty:

:sneaky2: No

I'm not sure it is a smiley I will even use. And now I've got to get used to the new arrangement too. :sneaky2:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE SOMETHING WITH NUMBERS! DO YOU EVEN REALISE HOW RIDICULOUS THIS IS??

I have been TOTALLY fangirling Something with Numbers ALL weekend. I watched the DVD that comes with the album like 80 times over, bought the other cds off ebay and changed my kooks-forum avatar to a picture of them. I am sooo happy right now!!!! :groovy:

Also, '89 Freedom Street' Tour? Please, what is this nonsense? 89 Freedom street was me and my friend's themesong of our Costa Rica trip, wtf! THAT IS MY FAVOURITE SONG!

I'm glad your excited. I'm thinking of seeing them twice *pbs*

And I love 89 freedom street. Can't wait to see the vid for it. I can't wait for them to tour, and all that. Its going to be awesome

Oh, is anyone going to go see Evermore? I distinctly remember stalking someone when I first joined MFC and their myspace song was something by Evermore :naughty:

That might have been me :fisch:

I'm tempted to see them, its just dates/locations/prices

I wouldn't mind that at all...

*instructs Rosie to keep mind in gutter*

Is it? I wanna see your mum's!

:roftl: *doesn't disobey*

Noooo, no you don't :naughty:

:naughy: I know .... :blush-nim-cl: ... but I was up all night last night ... then slept in today ... then had to go out & do stuff ... then had to come home & do stuff ... then come on here & do stuff ... :nughty: .... lalalalalalala

Excuses, excuses...

Magic.

The horsey bit sounds great - as long as you don't have any difficult

ones - the outcome can be painful. I used to help out on a stud farm -

the stallions were not always the nicest horses about!!

Glad you are starting to go public with your ukulele - you tube clip soon?

Yeah last time I was there there were two awful horses that were all kicking and rearing and biting all the time, ick. But this week - all nice ones :biggrin2:

Haha yeah, maybe. I did make a photobucket clip a few weeks ago but I'm not going to find you the link because it was crap crap crappy :naughty:

I'm glad your excited. I'm thinking of seeing them twice *pbs*

And I love 89 freedom street. Can't wait to see the vid for it. I can't wait for them to tour, and all that. Its going to be awesome

YES! I am totally excited! I desperately want to see them thrice, but my friend is being annoying and saying she can't ask for a Thursday night off work to drive to Bunbury, stay the night and come back. Pshhhhhhhhhhht. It may have to be just Perth and Mandurah for us :tears: Or maybe I'll just take Ambrose down to Bunbury. It's only 3 hours away, he likes car rides and Something with Numbers :naughty:

Yes! I think it's going to have an AWESOME video clip. We already decided when we were in Costa Rica that we would make a montage of our project to 89 Freedom Street, and we've just been too lazy to get around to it. Awesome song, awesome song :biggrin2:

That might have been me

I'm tempted to see them, its just dates/locations/prices

What are you talking about? I specifically noted that there is a show in Frankston :naughty:

Yeah, I don't know, I kind of went off their old music recently ... I just decided it's too .. the same sounding? Or too subdued? I don't know. But then I think their new songs are quite good sounding, I like them, but I haven't got the album yet. But then again, they went from hot/pretty to just retarded looking. Which is a shame. And have you seen them talking about the new album/tour? They just sound like tossers. BUT it does sound like the concerts will be awesome. Have you seen this video I'm talking about? It's on vimeo, vimeo-search for it :naughty:

Hahaha, I just got a facebook-invite to another birthday party:

Description

Hi Guys,

Please join me for dinner to celebrate my birthday! Please bring a plate to share. You are welcome to bring any fun games or musical instruments that u play (Bianca- I expect to hear a new song)! Hopefully see ya all there!

:fangurl::dunno:

Oh okay, usin your descriptions I used my genius mindpower to decifer the smiley-codes. But where are they? They aren't in my popup box? :tears:

They're not in the box beside each post...but they're on the bigger list...:dunno:

They should be on the left hand side.

Whaaat. I swear they weren't there a minute ago. Nasty MFC, playing tricks on me :sneaky2:

*changes subject* :fisch:

I love your bogan picture, that is soo revolting, where is it from?

It's in the Mika and Morocco thread. Mika went to watch fast cars do laps.

He was a Bogan for a day. :bow: (his true colours are shining thru :teehee: )

Haha, oh god *is scared to look*

There is still a gaping hole in my heart in the form of an mfc-authorised pbs smiley. How did we get all these smilies on mfc? How can we get *pbs* amongst their ranks?

YES! I am totally excited! I desperately want to see them thrice, but my friend is being annoying and saying she can't ask for a Thursday night off work to drive to Bunbury, stay the night and come back. Pshhhhhhhhhhht. It may have to be just Perth and Mandurah for us :tears: Or maybe I'll just take Ambrose down to Bunbury. It's only 3 hours away, he likes car rides and Something with Numbers :naughty:

Yes! I think it's going to have an AWESOME video clip. We already decided when we were in Costa Rica that we would make a montage of our project to 89 Freedom Street, and we've just been too lazy to get around to it. Awesome song, awesome song :biggrin2:

What are you talking about? I specifically noted that there is a show in Frankston :naughty:

Yeah, I don't know, I kind of went off their old music recently ... I just decided it's too .. the same sounding? Or too subdued? I don't know. But then I think their new songs are quite good sounding, I like them, but I haven't got the album yet. But then again, they went from hot/pretty to just retarded looking. Which is a shame. And have you seen them talking about the new album/tour? They just sound like tossers. BUT it does sound like the concerts will be awesome. Have you seen this video I'm talking about? It's on vimeo, vimeo-search for it :naughty:

I'm going to the one in Melb with a friend most likely, then the one in Frankston (for something with Numbers). Love when bands come to Frankston.

And I like evermores new stuff I think, and their old stuff, but then I dunno if its enough for me to go see them. I went off them for awhile.

Haven't seen the video