The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

And guess what's going in the same day as the petition?

The frigging yearbook... :sneaky2:

I saw that in the London thread, not a good idea!:boxed:

Have you talked to Bonjourmika? Why can't she leave it to him in New York? She wouldn,t have the hassle with sending it etc...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tour the world (Australia included)

Well done! It's exactly what I'd hope for you. If was your motherrrrghhh.

Ahhh yes, I remember vaguely now. :naughty:

But...you are my motherrrghhh...:dunno:

That is exactly what it was like for me. I went to the presentation about the trip, came home and blathered about it on here and to everyone, you told me about walking trees, I went and paid the $450 non refundable deposit the next day. Then several months later I realised how much money it was REALLY going to cost, and then I spent the whole year sacrificing everything in my life to raise enough money for the trip. The trip was great and I don't regret it, but I won't ever be doing anything so expensive/out of my price range ever again. I learnt my lesson.

I haven't bought a single item of clothing in 4 months. :blink:

Oh, and a girl called Mica served me at Chicken Treat today :teehee:

I have a dress whose brand is Mica...

And maybe you know of something interesting for him to look at...

Her boobs, maybe? Worked for Bec :naughty:

I finished my second essay. One to go before I get 6 weeks of holidays.

I ended up just within the word limit (it was 3000 words, I wrote 3297 and you get 10% on either side in which you can use).

So thats a weight off my mind.. now just need to start the next one, but for now wait time

Edited by soangel

It is good... I guess I got caught up in the excitement...

But at least I can say I tried. Though I feel the need to get on a plane just to beat Mika's management around the head with hte petition book because they decided the under 18s couldn't go :sneaky2:

The right decison missy , if you were going to spend all that money ... New York would not be the place

Save your pennies for now :wink2:

Was thinking about it.. London's more expensive than New York though...

Not helping at all... And I know you would... I'd come and visit you, I also have an old friend in Sunderland that I can visit which is cool...

oh cool ! Freds lives in sunderland too ! :)

After doing a bit of tidying, I sat down and watched Star Trek: Voyager...

I'm watching Kate Mulgrew's hairdos change every episode. :naughty: (she had 9 hairdos in season 1...)

You counted them? :shocked:

LOL LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND ON A RANDOM PERSON'S MYSPACE

l_586eb194fd5b41c19231ac6e91e337cb.jpg

You stalker you Bianca :naughty:

Do you look at random pages a lot then, OKD?

*backs away*

The right decison missy , if you were going to spend all that money ... New York would not be the place

Save your pennies for now :wink2:

Where would be the place Freds?

London?

It is an interesting prospect...

oh cool ! Freds lives in sunderland too ! :)

Yeah, I think I asked if he knew where exactly she lived and it wasn't far from him... though she's moved into a new place and not sure where...

You counted them? :shocked:

Nope... I'm not that obsessed with Kate Mulgrew :naughty:... besides, season one is kind of irritating... and I've watched it too much to enjoy it at the moment...

There's a video on Youtube and at the start there's a quote from her at a convention where she said she had 9 hairdos in season one...

*calls past to check on everyone*

Where the hell are ya's??? :dunno:

I'm lurking around briefly... having a study break day though I shouldn't :naughty:

But I have a week to finish (and start) the last one :wink2: and then I'm free for awhile.

You going to photoshoot the finished petition teegs? Provided bianca sends her stuff

I just came back from the grandparents place... we were out there cleaning up the yard...

We also went to check on the lambs... we found 2 dead ones, and two were barely alive... one died about 1/2 hr after we found it, the other one is still alive as far as I know (though it'll probably die soon)...

None of us could bear to put the poor thing out of it's misery...

:tears:

You going to photoshoot the finished petition teegs? Provided bianca sends her stuff

I certainly am...

I only need to do the Singapore stuff, the Perth stuff and the rest of the Hong Kong stuff, but that's coming to me today (they asked for one more day, it should be here sometime tonight)...

Bianca also needs to give me a message for the petition...

Do you look at random pages a lot then, OKD?

*backs away*

Particularly when I'm studying :naughty:

*calls past to check on everyone*

Where the hell are ya's???

Tegaaaaan, pls put a bunch of these ads in the petition book.

http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENAU326&q=where%20the%20bloody%20hell%20are%20you&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

We also went to check on the lambs... we found 2 dead ones, and two were barely alive... one died about 1/2 hr after we found it, the other one is still alive as far as I know (though it'll probably die soon)...

None of us could bear to put the poor thing out of it's misery...

:tears:

I certainly am...

I only need to do the Singapore stuff, the Perth stuff and the rest of the Hong Kong stuff, but that's coming to me today (they asked for one more day, it should be here sometime tonight)...

Bianca also needs to give me a message for the petition...

Oh yeah ..um .. yeah ... I'll do it .. soon .. :naughty: Today.

Tegaaaaan, pls put a bunch of these ads in the petition book.

http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENAU326&q=where%20the%20bloody%20hell%20are%20you&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Oh yeah ..um .. yeah ... I'll do it .. soon .. :naughty: Today.

:naughty:

If I can fit them in I will...

Yeah... I kinda need something today... otherwise I'll write in the book "There should be stuff on Perth, but Bianca procrastinated too long"

I'm gonna write the letter for the front of hte book and make the DVD now...

Hello all.

How's everyone doing? I haven't read back, too much to try and catch up on. I've been busy in RL and also playing mindless games over on AMF.

We have mice AGAIN!! I've just seen one run across the top of the buffet and check out the African violet, then disappear down the back. They're so bloody cute, but they are vermin. I find it conflicting....