The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He used the actual word douchebag? Who even says that? :lmfao:

Apparently... when RPattz was accepting his award he mouthed douchebag to Hayden Pannetiere...

But I can't see a vid so I don't know for sure... does anyone know if they're showing it on tv here?

OMFG I think I just found the post where I admitted that I found a kinda hot pic of Adam! :shocked:

You know... I think there is possibly one picture where I think Adam is hot... like on Bono's level of hotness... not saying he's not attractive or anything...

Wow...

OMFG I think I just found the post where I admitted that I found a kinda hot pic of Adam! :shocked:

Wow...

Cuuuute!

Guess what guys? You know Jen, that person who once loved us but now shuns us? (:teehee:) And how she got into that awesome photography school? She just passed! Apparently it's ridiculously hard, gosh.

So the 28th,

the words I heard were

"Jennifer........ portfolio accepted."

:jawdrop:

Thanks everyone! I truly didn't think I was going to pass. Judging was tough and about half the first group failed, everyone in the second group passed and then our group got a speech that scared me and the first person failed.

I could seriously feel my heart pounding against my chest, it was beating so hard and this was before my portfolio was on stage. I was having such bad panic attacks while waiting.

Finally the curtains started to open (I was third to go) and I caught sight of one of my photos and after I saw the second one my head went down into my lap and I started crying. Good grief it was so terrifying... the whole year and all of your hard work and time was up on stage and out of your hands. Every time I tried to lift up my head to take in my photos on stage and feel proud my head fell back into my lap. :naughty: Oh well, my other friend started sobbing when her's was up on stage too so I wasn't alone. :naughty:

I really didn't think I was going to pass because one of the panelists (a big photographer) only spent close to two minutes looking at it and walked off the stage then the other two followed 30ish seconds later. I thought it was so bad that there wasn't much to look at. It's so hard to judge because if they don't spend long looking at them you think they're bad but if they take a long time you think somethings wrong.

I was then called up on stage and I walked up with my mom, best friend and a good friend from school. We sat down and my chair was angled towards the announcer. He then said, "Jen" *long pause* "portfolio accepted" then the spotlight on him turned off. It took me a second to realize what he had said (because accepted and not accepted sound close haha) then I fell forward in the chair. My hands were covering my face like I was going to start crying but instead I kind of squealed/laughed then cried. :lmfao: My mom thought I was goign to fall out of the chair and onto my face when I did that and when I finally got off stage 22 minutes later after the review my friend told me that she thought I was going to have a heart attack hahaha.

Whew I'm SOOOOOOOOOO relieved. They liked my sense of humor I had with my photos and said that my strongest ones weren't really the portrait studio type but more like photos that if someone from a magazine had the right article I'd be the photographer for it.

Cazzie just passed the Honorary Aussie Mikamite Citizenship Test via MSN with a whopping score of 13 out of 17 questions correct.

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

WELCUM ABROAD!! :das::huglove:

*gives her a pink bow :pinkbow: *

(HK, can you pls add Cazzie to the first post )

Cazzie just passed the Honorary Aussie Mikamite Citizenship Test via MSN with a whopping score of 13 out of 17 questions correct.

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Welcome fellow honorary :bye:

And Kelz - back to the old "leave them dangling one post before the big one" I see :wink2:

GENIUS! And blue curling ribbon, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the professionals use.

I thought it was pretty clever :biggrin2:

Have you seen www.kittytoupee.com ?

lmfao!

It's my specialty : naughty: Even more nose pore definition in HD : biggrin2:

I hope next time we meet that your camera isn't working again unless I touch it. :teehee:

mikacard.jpg

:roftl:

What Mika will look like with his cork hat...

semiboganmika.jpg

:roftl:

I think this holidays I'm going to get my hands on a copy of photoshop and learn how to use it properly (with brushes and all that nonsense).

Good idea.

And Kelz - back to the old "leave them dangling one post before the big one" I see : wink2:

:fisch:

13,000 posts!!!

Congrats Kelz on 13000 :yay:

I have finished half my essay so far today :pinkbow:

Now I need to get the motivation to finish the rest, but first I want to get nail polish remover so I can remove the nail polish on my nails and redo it, and then some other general shopping

Congratulations. : yay:

Postwhore. : fisch:

:biggrin2: *blames Mika*

But you have 7,709 posts in total that we know of. :teehee:

Congrats Kelz on 13000 : yay:

I have finished half my essay so far today : pinkbow:

Now I need to get the motivation to finish the rest, but first I want to get nail polish remover so I can remove the nail polish on my nails and redo it, and then some other general shopping

Thanks Bec! :pinkbow:

Well done.

Oh, you reminded me that I need to remove the silver blue nail polish that turned purple-ish when I dyed my hair with red "look at it and it will stain you" hair dye.. But first, housework while waiting for a load of wood to arrive ft. unpacking and stacking in the shed. :sweatdrop:

:biggrin2: *blames Mika*

But you have 7,709 posts in total that we know of. :teehee:

Thanks Bec! :pinkbow:

Well done.

Oh, you reminded me that I need to remove the silver blue nail polish that turned purple-ish when I dyed my hair with red "look at it and it will stain you" hair dye.. But first, housework while waiting for a load of wood to arrive ft. unpacking and stacking in the shed. :sweatdrop:

Wow hair dye changing nail polish colour... interesting.

I had to throw out some nail polishes today.. they went clunky, so I now need a new dark purple and dark blue. But my light purples and blues are still good :pinkbow:

I only ever really do my nails when I don't have work anyways

:woot_jump :woot_jump :woot_jump :woot_jump

WELCUM ABROAD!! :das :huglove

:roftl: ....... Thanks Kelz :huglove:

Im such a good lil stalker :pinkbow: ... Thanks for having me ! :teehee:

Im sat here waiting for the petition , ive even asked my sister to take dawson to school so i dont miss any mail :original:

Im just wondering if it will come by royal mail van or wether the post man will just bring it and knock on the door ... is it big teegs ? and have you tracked it ? .... theres only today and tomorrow left :aah:

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Well done Caz!

13,000 posts!!!

Congrats Melz!

I had to throw out some nail polishes today.. they went clunky, so I now need a new dark purple and dark blue. But my light purples and blues are still good :pinkbow:

Did you try adding a bit of nail polish remover to the nail polish bottles? It makes it thinner again.

Did you try adding a bit of nail polish remover to the nail polish bottles? It makes it thinner again.

These ones didn't have much left in them anyways :naughty: so it wouldn't have been worth it. Especially since their only cheap ones anyways

Caz your amf account is now active btw

Wow hair dye changing nail polish colour... interesting.

Happened when I was washing it out. :naughty:

I love dark purple. I'm going to do that tonight I think. I only ever do mine right before I need to wash the dishes/chop wood/go to the toilet/ or anything else that involves the use of hands. :rolls_eyes:

:roftl : ....... Thanks Kelz : huglove:

Im such a good lil stalker : pinkbow: ... Thanks for having me ! : teehee:

Yes you are. :wub2:

Im sat here waiting for the petition , ive even asked my sister to take dawson to school so i dont miss any mail : original:

Im just wondering if it will come by royal mail van or wether the post man will just bring it and knock on the door ... is it big teegs ? and have you tracked it ? .... theres only today and tomorrow left : aah:

:boxed: I hope it turns up today.

Congrats Melz!

Thanks Teegs!

Ohh, maybe you would survive on your own afterall. :teehee:

I just finished unstacking and restacking a load of wood into the shed and there were so many ants on so many pieces.. eww. I feel like they're crawling all over me, but they're not. Pesky little things. At least there were no Huntsmen this time.

These ones didn't have much left in them anyways :naughty: so it wouldn't have been worth it. Especially since their only cheap ones anyways

Caz your amf account is now active btw

Thanks bec , ive just posted in the intro thread :teehee::naughty:

Thanks teegs

I think you missed my last post , you must have been posting i was writing !

*goes back to check*

:roftl: ....... Thanks Kelz :huglove:

Im such a good lil stalker :pinkbow: ... Thanks for having me ! :teehee:

Im sat here waiting for the petition , ive even asked my sister to take dawson to school so i dont miss any mail :original:

Im just wondering if it will come by royal mail van or wether the post man will just bring it and knock on the door ... is it big teegs ? and have you tracked it ? .... theres only today and tomorrow left :aah:

This is what they said...

Your item was processed at the international processing centre UNITED KINGDOM - COVENTRY PF at 23:05 on 04 Jun 2009, and has been transferred for delivery processing.

That would be 4 June Aus time... It should get there today... cause the site says 2-4 business days...

It's supposed to be delivered by a courier... so someone should come to the door... the book is 12 by 12 inches, so it's a fair size...

Me too , im as nervous as you guys !!:naughty:

I'm okay for now... on Monday I'll be nervous...