• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The jacket;

obviously, it is styled this way. I don't think the jacket is absolutely terrible but the style of the jacket doesn't match the trousers he's wearing, hence why it's not his best look IMO...Not only that, the jacket and the trousers are different shades of black (Okay, i know black IS black, but you get my drift...)

If the trousers matched the same colour as the jacket, and if the trousers weren't so straight (a slightly baggier look to match the looseness of the jacket?) it wouldn't look so bad perhaps.

Ah but who knows..:naughty:

T4P!

Only if it's that Straight-To-Wok cheat stuff out of a bag!! :naughty:

Apart from when Es is there of course.:cool:

There's nothing wrong with straight to wok stuff out the bag, when you're a busy jet setting pop star:roftl::roftl::roftl:

The jacket;

obviously, it is styled this way. I don't think the jacket is absolutely terrible but the style of the jacket doesn't match the trousers he's wearing, hence why it's not his best look IMO...Not only that, the jacket and the trousers are different shades of black (Okay, i know black IS black, but you get my drift...)

If the trousers matched the same colour as the jacket, and if the trousers weren't so straight (a slightly baggier look to match the looseness of the jacket?) it wouldn't look so bad perhaps.

T4P!

Exactly!:thumb_yello:

Does anyone remember the shiny blue jacket Mika wore when he went piggybacking with Katy?

I really liked it, but he never wore it since (I don't think anyway...) I love his shiny colourful jackets :wub2:

I think maybe the colour in his formal look is what I miss.

Edited by tauruslady

Does anyone remember the shiny blue jacket Mika wore when he went piggybacking with Katy?

I really liked it, but he never wore it since (I don't think anyway...) I love his shiny colourful jackets :wub2:

I think maybe the lack of colour in his formal look is what I miss.

you mean this one?

83642287.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193003A50471BAAE0D5FF1EA74D630F03AD6F12EEA9B6A8E6AF

I really liked it too, hope he wears it again someday:thumb_yello:

The jacket;

T4P!

That is exactly as I said...It is NOT a Dinner jacket...like he wore at the Oscars so the trousers IF they are the same ones...won't match.

Bet that jacket looks good with white tshirt and jeans tho :thumb_yello:

xxx

I think maybe the lack of colour in his formal look is what I miss.

I think you have a point there!

The jacket in the latest v-log though, now that I love, and it's only black and white, but it suits him so much better.

This one reminds me of that horrid 80's 'blouson jacket' crime against fashion *shudders*, that semi-quilted look that was all the rage circa 1986. Take it from one who was there. Gulp.

Does anyone remember the shiny blue jacket Mika wore when he went piggybacking with Katy? I really liked it, but he never wore it since (I don't think anyway...) I love his shiny colourful jackets :wub2:

Yeah he was at his best on these pix!!! :mf_lustslow:

I miss his colourful clothes :tears:

some unwatermarked stuff

27476528.jpg

48895020.jpg

78297472.jpg

I hate his jacket. I am not a fan of the stubble. he looks very tired and poses too much for my tastes. the hair is over curly and stiff. :sneaky2

but it's great to see him again.. :blush-anim-cl wub2

aww he looks gorgeous (as always) I love the stubble & the hair, I love EVERYTHING (apart from that darned jacket) "hey Mika sweetie pass the jacket here lovvie I've got the iron out it'll only take a few mins to Iron Love, I don't mind doing it for you my hon" lol:naughty:

Just one thing... am I the only one who kind of doesn't like how he looks like? That suit...and... he doesn't seem to have that sincere smile like he used to have... I mean, he looks a thousand times better in the vlogs with his hair fluffy than this :boxed:
aww i think he looks wonderful!!

I'll do the nightshift. No ironing though :das:
woohoooo saucy minx

(ahem me too) i'll join in night shift day shift afternoon shift I don't mind meeks:wink2:

I hate his jacket. I am not a fan of the stubble. he looks very tired and poses too much for my tastes. the hair is over curly and stiff. :sneaky2:

but it's great to see him again.. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Agree with it all... the only thing I would add is that his hair seems too short...

I agree!!:thumb_yello: Or even a packet of super noodles chucked in the microwave!:roftl:

Or a Pot Noodle, ha ha!

I LOVE that jacket!:blush-anim-cl:

That is exactly as I said...It is NOT a Dinner jacket...like he wore at the Oscars so the trousers IF they are the same ones...won't match.

Bet that jacket looks good with white tshirt and jeans tho :thumb_yello:

xxx

I said that earlier.

Agree with it all... the only thing I would add is that his hair seems too short...

But it's grown a bit since the twitter pic, so there's hope:wink2:

Poor guy I kinda feel so sorry for him...he goes out thinks he looks really good..the papps get him ...someone on here stalks the inet and finds the pics ...then we (yep me included here) pass judgement on him. I know it is OUR opinions but still if he came on here he would probably think we are all cheeky buggers! :roftl:

does he care what we think?....I doubt it ...but still must hurt just a little bit reading how many people hate his hair, jacket, his hand in his hair pose....etc.

Oh well his fault for spending time reading on here instead of doing something more productive with his time. :mf_rosetinted:

sorry forgot to shine my halo before the last bit! :angel_not::roftl:

xxx

Poor guy I kinda feel so sorry for him...he goes out thinks he looks really good..the papps get him ...someone on here stalks the inet and finds the pics ...then we (yep me included here) pass judgement on him. I know it is OUR opinions but still if he came on here he would probably think we are all cheeky buggers! :roftl:

does he care what we think?....I doubt it ...but still must hurt just a little bit reading how many people hate his hair, jacket, his hand in his hair pose....etc.

Oh well his fault for spending time reading on here instead of doing something more productive with his time. :mf_rosetinted:

sorry forgot to shine my halo before the last bit! :angel_not::roftl:

xxx

I never slagged Mika off!:shocked: I only said I didn't like his jacket much. Got that Meeks??? I still love you even if some people don't!:naughty::roftl:

he`s looking amazing :wub2:

the jacket is very MIKA

Yes it is!:wub2:

Agree! :punk: That's why I always love what he wears, even if I wouldn't wear it myself

Once again borrowing words from people who find them more easily than I do :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Sienna

You’re so welcome!:huglove:

Your nice posts remind me of the time when I was new and innocent on this forum, before I was corrupted and forced to be sarcastic!:naughty:

Hello English people, what is stir fry?:blink: