• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what lovely pictures! thanks all of you!! great work!!

about the clothes..well...mmm...maybe the jacket is not what i would choose to wear, but everything we wears,looks perfect!!!!:wub2:

and as some of you said before, the important thing is that we could see him!:mf_lustslow:...but he looks very tired!!!!....:shocked:

TAKE CARE MIKA!! we want to see you healthy for the shows!!!!:punk::thumb_yello::naughty:

totally wordless! :blush-anim-cl:

03269423.jpg

So have we got this one without watermarks but same size? I mean, I'm not too keen on his hair and jacket, but this look could melt icecaps :mf_lustslow:

So have we got this one without watermarks but same size? I mean, I'm not too keen on his hair and jacket, but this look could melt icecaps :mf_lustslow:

Mmmm... not such a good job, but I tried to take it off of his face at least. :naughty:

wm.jpg

i really honestly hate that jacket.

Nevermind the jacket, he's def not wearing it today...

As someone said here before, he got so drunk last night he threw up on it, so forget about it...

More jackets will come...:mf_rosetinted:

Nevermind the jacket, he's def not wearing it today...

As someone said here before, he got so drunk last night he threw up on it, so forget about it...

More jackets will come...:mf_rosetinted:

I thought they said he probably threw up on it, not that he actually threw up on it.

And I'm sure it's washable:naughty:

I thought they said he probably threw up on it, not that he actually threw up on it.

And I'm sure it's washable:naughty:

Whatever he did, next time Mika, wear with with baggy trousers or something...

Or better yet, wear nothing but the grey boxers, no one will complain then i.am.pretty.sure.:roftl:

And i am gone for tonight, night...:wink2:

without watermarks :wink2:

ica2.png

Oh yummy I love that expression and it looks even better without watermarks, love the cute little tie but sorry I aint gonna pretend I liked the jacket, but I think I am entitled to say so, each to their own I think Mika is not stupid he will expect some ppl to like this or that and others to hate it and others who just sit on the fence. I do most of the time got splinters to prove it, but this time I really didn't like a thing about that jacket, yeah I was sarcy about it but that is what a lot of us Brits are like, it's our humour, Mika has lived here long enough to have his own sarcy Brit humour too, one of those things I adore in him actually.

But hey if he is offended that one of his fans who has no fashion sense herself has openly winged about an item of his clothing... then he can email me and tell me off (I would be honoured lol). I have liked almost everything else he has done, I like his hair long and shorter, straight, slicked back, tonged, wild, (anything but under a hoodie), I like his t.shirts, his shirts, his beads, his bracelets, his voice when it's spot on his voice when it's not cos he's not 100% well, I like his smile, his scowl, his chubby bunny his giggles, his smouldery look, his cute look, his dimples, his teeth... you get it yet, it's just ONE jacket I really didn't like (so don't beat me Mika cos ya still hot stuff and gawjuz :naughty: ).

delightfully little....

ica26.png ica27.png

See facially he is stunning on these, one uber cuteness the other uber sexy lol I love how he can get so many looks on one face lol (and maybe he should just go nekked next time and we would have nowt to complain about hahahaha :naughty:

Edited by sparkly1

ica2.png

I'm just curious if anyone else, when they see this particular picture, imagines him wearing a kilt?

I just can't get it out of my head, and I really like the idea of it!:wub2:

ica2.png

I'm just curious if anyone else, when they see this particular picture, imagines him wearing a kilt?

I just can't get it out of my head, and I really like the idea of it!:wub2:

I hear ya Rose.... and not till you mentioned it but now I wont be able to get the image out of my head cos he would acctually look rather suave in a kilt (long as it wasnt that jacket with it naughty: ).