• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So dashing........:wub2:

I haven't even used that word in a long time.

lol I think all these quaint old English type words suit Mika down to the ground... suave, dashing,charming, handsome lol I'm sure there is a lot more.

well.... I wouldn't mind it :naughty: just to make sure it was er..... in good shape for medical reasons for being FIT for touring and wot not :naughty:

Oh yes?:roftl:

I think if I still was a fan I wouldn't want to. In other circumstances, probably :roftl:

I wouldn't mind to see him in underwear, but bare naked... Maybe I'm too innocent for that, but I don't have the ambition to see him naked anyways...

Dear god what has this conversation led to:shocked:

Oh yes?:roftl:

I think if I still was a fan I wouldn't want to. In other circumstances, probably :roftl:

I wouldn't mind to see him in underwear, but bare naked... Maybe I'm too innocent for that, but I don't have the ambition to see him naked anyways...

Dear god what has this conversation led to:shocked:

not to worry I am sure Mika will keep himself decently clothed for his fans, he is suave and sophisticated most of the time I like to imagine lol.

:blink:ROSE I had no idea this is the kinda thing you were imagining when you pictured Mika in a kilt.... it's not what i was thinking :naughty: lol

I have to say, that you are putting much more pleasant images in my head, than Mika himself has tonight:naughty:

not to worry I am sure Mika will keep himself decently clothed for his fans, he is suave and sophisticated most of the time I like to imagine lol.

Yep I'm sure no fan will publicly ever see him like I said before:naughty: They can dream though:naughty:

I agree identicaltwin3 cannot know how he feels about anything (unless he himself tells, and he tells the truth ), but please don’t forget no one can, and when I say no one, I mean no one

I’ve been thinking about this lately… There are other people who state his feelings, thoughts and opinions as a fact, and I’m surprised no one ever replies “how do you know for sure?” :blink:

It’s speculation all of the time

The real point is not whether people do know about the real Mica, but that whenever MFCers put sweet, generous, 'nice' -oh gosh, I hate that word !- feelings or intentions in his mind, others applaud loudly and approve and write : 'How right you are, love, the Lord is sooooo like that :thumb_yello: !' while when the feelings are a bit less noble, they flare up :furious: and remind the culprits of the fact that they have no means to know.

Apart from the incoherence :rolleyes: , which annoys me, I honestly find that a bit worrying because it amounts to open fanaticism... sorry :blush-anim-cl: , I've just got it : 'fan' = short for 'fanatic', please just ignore my post, guys.

Christine, I like your agnostic approach to the whole religion but how come they haven't burnt you yet ? Gathering kindling, very likely...

Cheers,

Id3

I have to say, that you are putting much more pleasant images in my head, than Mika himself has tonight:naughty:

Nah... even in a kilt, Mica couldn't go out without his boxers on so that the purse wouldn't really be necessary :wink2: .

What is that purse called again ? Any Scots ?

Cheers,

Id3

Nah... even in a kilt, Mica couldn't go out without his boxers on so that the purse wouldn't really be necessary :wink2: .

What is that purse called again ? Any Scots ?

Cheers,

Id3

Im not scottish , But its called a Sporen i think :thumb_yello:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Just one thing... am I the only one who kind of doesn't like how he looks like? That suit...and... he doesn't seem to have that sincere smile like he used to have... I mean, he looks a thousand times better in the vlogs with his hair fluffy than this :boxed:

only chose wrong jacket and hairdresser

:mf_rosetinted:

just showing off a little bit dear proud of his hard work I guess :rolls_eyes:

I have the feeling I am the only one who liked the jacket! :naughty: (and didn't like the hair much!)

It needs a ruddy ironing!!!

He does look like he standing outside the headmasters office in the naughty boy pic:naughty:

Love the stubble and the rest of it, although he could do with knocking the over curling on the head now, he doesn't need it, his hair is gorgeous without it, but the jacket takes away from the rest of the ensemble (get me with the posh words ). It would look better with a t shirt and jeans.

But I guess Mika, as always, likes to shake things up a bit. Gotta love him for it:blush-anim-cl:

If he wore a nice "normal" jacket, had his hair shorter and more "normal" looking, went everywhere looking "natural and casual"....that wouldn't be right surely???

He's always gonna be different because he likes to be different......and he's always going to have lots of differing looks for differing occasions because he is a complex and interesting man.........

He is never going to slip under the radar that's for sure!!!!! :roftl:

:blink:ROSE I had no idea this is the kinda thing you were imagining when you pictured Mika in a kilt.... it's not what i was thinking :naughty: lol

Yesterday I was joking about the Scottish football team, about them all wearing kilts at the football field.....(they played against the Dutch yesterday...):roftl:

The real point is not whether people do know about the real Mica, but that whenever MFCers put sweet, generous, 'nice' -oh gosh, I hate that word !- feelings or intentions in his mind, others applaud loudly and approve and write : 'How right you are, love, the Lord is sooooo like that :thumb_yello: !' while when the feelings are a bit less noble, they flare up :furious: and remind the culprits of the fact that they have no means to know.

Apart from the incoherence , which annoys me, I honestly find that a bit worrying because it amounts to open fanaticism... sorry , I've just got it : 'fan' = short for 'fanatic', please just ignore my post, guys.

Christine, I like your agnostic approach to the whole religion but how come they haven't burnt you yet ? Gathering kindling, very likely...

Cheers,

Id3

You know, I totally agree with this (bolded) statement. It's one of the things that often bug me.

Many people are very happy (and quick) to believe anything that they consider 'nice' or 'right' associated to Mika, but when it comes to other things that they themselves don't consider as good (even if these other things are not generally considered bad), they are very quick to dismiss them.

I can't help the way I see Mika, which is just like a normal person, so I can see his qualities as much as I can see his defects. Sure, I don't know him as a person, but one doesn't require such a deep knowledge of a person to pick up on a few character traits, which can easily be done via interviews and fan interaction if people are observant and 'tuned in'.

By saying this I'm not even trying to say anything negative about him- On the contrary, I appreciate the man even more if I see him as a normal guy, with his good and not so good points (just like myself, and any other person out there) than if I was to see him as some god, all perfect and fluffy up in his cloud.

It is true though that it feels like sometimes this 'perfect' (and if I may say so, unrealistic) vision of him is encouraged, which really annoys me.

He deserves to be seen like the normal 25 yo that he is, not like some socially disabled moron which is how I feel he is sometimes portrayed.

This is one of the reasons why I am loving his twitter updates: they are quashing a good number of the 'oh, Mika would never do this and that' visions out there, like when he said that he'd had a couple of drinks. I still remember the times when some were trying to say that he surely could NOT drink alcohol?! :roftl:.

Same with the swearing, and many other little snippets that are coming out.

I feel very strongly about the fact that some people seem to foster this image of Mika that complies to what THEY want him to be, rather than what he really is, and It bothers me.

I say just see him for what he is, and accept him that way, don't try to change him into what you want him to be, or what you would find cool (not YOU, ID3, but the ones who see him like an ethereal being :original:)

You know, I totally agree with this (bolded) statement. It's one of the things that often bug me.

Many people are very happy (and quick) to believe anything that they consider 'nice' or 'right' associated to Mika, but when it comes to other things that they themselves don't consider as good (even if these other things are not generally considered bad), they are very quick to dismiss them.

I can't help the way I see Mika, which is just like a normal person, so I can see his qualities as much as I can see his defects. Sure, I don't know him as a person, but one doesn't require such a deep knowledge of a person to pick up on a few character traits, which can easily be done via interviews and fan interaction if people are observant and 'tuned in'.

By saying this I'm not even trying to say anything negative about him- On the contrary, I appreciate the man even more if I see him as a normal guy, with his good and not so good points (just like myself, and any other person out there) than if I was to see him as some god, all perfect and fluffy up in his cloud.

It is true though that it feels like sometimes this 'perfect' (and if I may say so, unrealistic) vision of him is encouraged, which really annoys me.

He deserves to be seen like the normal 25 yo that he is, not like some socially disabled moron which is how I feel he is sometimes portrayed.

This is one of the reasons why I am loving his twitter updates: they are quashing a good number of the 'oh, Mika would never do this and that' visions out there, like when he said that he'd had a couple of drinks. I still remember the times when some were trying to say that he surely could NOT drink alcohol?! :roftl:.

I feel very strongly about the fact that some people seem to foster this image of Mika that complies to what THEY want him to be, rather than what he really is, and It bothers me.

I say just see him for what he is, and accept him that way, don't try to change him into what you want him to be, or what you would find cool (not YOU, ID3, but the ones who see him like an ethereal being :original:)

You mean he isnt an ethereal being ?? :tears:

You've just ruined all my hope of being able to S**t a rainbow one day :(

:naughty: joking aside ! I agree sari .... I think theres a very fine line between adoring and liking someone and being a fanatic :thumb_yello:

I absolutely agree! Some people just think he's god, he has no flaws, and they think he is just like they think he is. He can't like Lady GaGa, Mika would never like Lady GaGa. :rolls_eyes: And drink and swearing, for god's sake, he's an adult!:naughty: He does and acts the way he wants, we can't say that's right or wrong, because that's just him. I think people shouldn't be defining him, he's the one that settles his character and actions, and not his fans.

People don't know him, and of course people can insinuate some of his actions, tastes, etc, by watching him and talking to him, but they can't make up things that they don't know if they're true or not. I think they can say something that has a bit of a traced evidence here and there, but out of the blue is just speculation!

Just because we're fans doesn't mean we MUST agree on everything he says or does and it doesn't mean we MUST like what he likes. Some people do that just because they think it pleases Mika to know there are people that like him unconditionally, but I don't think it does. I wouldn't like to have fanatics that act just like me, like the things I like, dress the way I do.(Okay on this last point I have to confess I'm influenced by his style:naughty:)

Anyways, I better shut up because I don't want people to go on how wise I am again:roftl::mf_rosetinted: And I don't want to annoy anyone!

Edited by Neiobi

You mean he isnt an ethereal being ?? :tears:

You've just ruined all my hope of being able to S**t a rainbow one day

:naughty: joking aside ! I agree sari .... I think theres a very fine line between adoring and liking someone and being a fanatic

Sorry Cassie, I hope you can forgive me some day... :naughty: And here what I was going to post earlier and I forgot:

Excuse the low quality, as youtube those days was crappy, but hey, it will do, hehe.

No, you are NOT getting off that lightly after mentioning that performance, hahaha!

I absolutely agree! Some people just think he's god, he has no flaws, and they think he is just like they think he is. He can't like Lady GaGa, Mika would never like Lady GaGa. :rolls_eyes: And drink and swearing, for god's sake, he's an adult!

He does and acts the way he wants, we can't say that's right or wrong, because that's just him. I think people shouldn't be defining him, he's the one that settles his character and actions, and not his fans.

People don't know him, and of course people can insinuate some of his actions, tastes, etc, by watching him and talking to him, but they can't make up things that they don't know if they're true or not. I think they can say something that has a bit of a traced evidence here and there, but out of the blue is just speculation!

Yes, the Lady GaGa was another one that I forgot to mention, so funny!

'How disappointing, how CAN he like that music?! :roftl: