Yep, I noticed that right after someone pointed the video out.

And her performances are exactly as you say, very retro, and I think we all know Mika appreaciates that. And the fact that he is one of her inspirations contributes to the fact that they do have something alike.

Bold: You always pick the best words you could.:wink2:

Yep I don't know what's wrong in Mika liking her. I know people that do and I don't keep telling them they shouldn't just because I don't or that they don't seem like the people that would like those kind of songs:blink: I think it's pretty obvious that he likes the kind of style she presents and music. We've seen it, we've heard it so there's no reason to be surprised or to critisize it!

And yes that's a fact to consider too.:naughty:

She has glitterballs in her videos, I like glitterballs, they are so pretty:wub2::naughty:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She has glitterballs in her videos, I like glitterballs, they are so pretty:wub2::naughty:

I like them too, and I like how she dances with the ball:naughty:

The video's pretty cool! Much better then most electro pop music videos that are out there. And the music's good too!

I like them too, and I like how she dances with the ball:naughty:

The video's pretty cool! Much better then most electro pop music videos that are out there. And the music's good too!

I kind of wonder if she has a basketball basket at the other end of the room, and if she can get the shot!:roftl:

:lmfao: That'd be something worth watching haha:roftl:

It certainly would, I'd like to see a shoot off between GaGa, Katy, Mika and Perez, and I'd bet the girls would win!:naughty:

And he was in her video, after all.

Exactly :thumb_yello:. Why would he do it if he didn't like her music? That would just be plain silly :thumbdown:

:roftl:

Wasn't Mika super excited (and I quote him literally here) about "the biggest glitterball in Europe" during his Koko Feb 07 performance? :naughty:

Exactly :thumb_yello:. Why would he do it if he didn't like her music? That would just be plain silly :thumbdown:

:roftl:

Wasn't Mika super excited (and I quote him literally here) about "the biggest glitterball in Europe" during his Koko Feb 07 performance? :naughty:

He was, and a ruddy nice glitterball it is too!:blush-anim-cl:

People don't know him, and of course people can insinuate some of his actions, tastes, etc, by watching him and talking to him, but they can't make up things that they don't know if they're true or not. I think they can say something that has a bit of a traced evidence here and there, but out of the blue is just speculation!

Yes! :bow: Amen to that...

:thumb_yello:

Here comes my ignorance again but, are you referring to the person wearing the animal head sitting on the toilet in the "just dance" video?? :blink:

Yep, and he's also getting fresh with KP a little later on:naughty:

Uh oh! Better run, hoards of angry fan gurls wanting my blood for pointing that out!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yep, and he's also getting fresh with KP a little later on:naughty:

Uh oh! Better run, hoards of angry fan gurls wanting my blood for pointing that out!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl: Hadn't noticed that before!!:naughty:

It certainly would, I'd like to see a shoot off between GaGa, Katy, Mika and Perez, and I'd bet the girls would win!:naughty

Hahaha :roftl:

I just couldn't figure out if you all liked lady gaga or not?:naughty:

I bought her album and I think it's amazing, every single song is great:thumb_yello:

Well I like her! I didn't before, dunno why.:blink:

Yes! :bow: Amen to that...

:thumb_yello:

:wink2:

I was going to join in the "is Mika perfect" discussion, with quotes, but now I've finished catching up it's obviously long over, so I'll just say that I don't think it's so much that people see Mika as a perfect, innocent ethereal being as much as they see him as their perfect soulmate- exactly like them. So some of the "of course Mika drinks, smokes, mugs old ladies in the street" fans are just as besotted as the "sunshine and puppies" fans. They just lead different lives.

I am, of course, perfectly rational. Though I wouldn't mind being assured that Mika twittered from the theatre during the interval.

Oh I've had my toes to the fire a few times already. :naughty:

I agree with you that there is rarely a truly agnostic philosophy towards assessing Mika's character, his thoughts, etc. It is only decided that these things can't be known when the quality or behaviour is deemed undesireable.

There are very few who will argue you with if you say that he is caring and loyal and has strong morals, etc. We are permitted to extrapolate that from what we've seen but it is not fair to call him bossy or childish or flaky based on exactly the same evidence.

For instance his constant use and abuse of the f... words, which is so like : 'I am soooo naughty :naughty: , Mum's going to spank my BTM, that's for sure :shocked: !'

Although it is a known way for violent people to let off steam :furious: ; better with words than with your fists, I suppose...

Here is a tip :wink2: : give money to the executioner and he will use green wood ; then you'll choke to death, hardly a pleasant experience but probably quicker and less painful than being burned alive ?

Cheers,

Id3

I was going to join in the "is Mika perfect" discussion, with quotes, but now I've finished catching up it's obviously long over, so I'll just say that I don't think it's so much that people see Mika as a perfect, innocent ethereal being as much as they see him as their perfect soulmate- exactly like them. So some of the "of course Mika drinks, smokes, mugs old ladies in the street" fans are just as besotted as the "sunshine and puppies" fans. They just lead different lives.

I am, of course, perfectly rational. Though I wouldn't mind being assured that Mika twittered from the theatre during the interval.

Not 'people' in general, only the more fanatic fans. I think.

Just in case there was any doubt :wink2:

I do know he’s human (did I say I knew nothing? I was probably wrong :naughty:)

He has the same feelings and emotions, ups and downs as the rest of humans. And he's perfectly capable of doing or saying the wrong thing and make mistakes just like the rest of them.

And it’s obvious he has defects as well as virtues… What I say is people can only know a significantly limited part of them both, and in my opinion should try to avoid talking about unknown traits of his personality, thoughts and feelings as if they were real.

I don’t mind if they do, anyway. I can very well distinguish between reality and imagination for myself :thumb_yello:

By the way, I like imperfection :wub2:

Haha:lmfao:

I do want to be 'nice' to everyone:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Those of us who know and respect you, know you are nice.

Those who don't, are missing out:wink2: