• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They made him feel sick. He might puke if he wears one of those shirts.

He might like kumquats just as much, but there was no kumquat farm nearby?

Well, he might not like them anymore :naughty:

Maybe.

Thanks Federico... did I tell you that I loved you :wub2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Sorry, love, I was confused by the father Xmas pic, because in my most secret dreams Federico is wearing that outfit :blush-anim-cl: ... Plus I had been drinking Burgundy yesterday and wasn't quite myself :shocked: . Although now that I am sober, just a little hungover, I still love him :wub2: . And you for the information :huglove: .

Cheers,

Id3

Just in case there was any doubt :wink2:

By the way, I like imperfection :wub2:

Hear ! Hear !

Perfection is so boring it makes you want to die !

Remember Mica singing 'Over my shoulder', was it at the Troubadour, anyway with two friends playing and singing with him ? A couple of times, his voice went, ever so slightly, out of tune and it was more touching :wub2: than any faultless studio recording, don't you think ?

Cheers,

Id3

Hear ! Hear !

Perfection is so boring it makes you want to die !

Remember Mica singing 'Over my shoulder', was it at the Troubadour, anyway with two friends playing and singing with him ? A couple of times, his voice went, ever so slightly, out of tune and it was more touching :wub2: than any faultless studio recording, don't you think ?

Cheers,

Id3

Yeah, I know what you mean. Like in "Intoxicated" his voice wavers a little bit but it totally makes the song. I love it.:wub2:

Sorry for the multi posts and quoting out of order. My brain is broken this morning.

Don't even get me started on Lady Gaga. :naughty:

Nothing wrong with not sharing Mika's taste in music but if anyone wouldn't fully expect that he would be into what she was doing...then we have not been watching and reading the same interviews for the past 2 years. I feel like I and some of his other fans are living in parallel universes sometimes and the Mika living in my universe is not the one living in theirs.

Mica is a very eclectic and avid music lover, he's always be quite candid about that...

I don't know who the hell is Lady Gaga and quite honestly I don't want to hear her music today because I am still a little hungover with yesterday Burgundy overdrinking :shocked: .

But I bet you -again, need the money- that she is a moderately gifted singer. Nothing threatening to Mica or likely to make him feel bad about liking what she does :wink2: .

He may love dead geniuses but when musicians are still alive and having a career and a musical future, he prefers them not to be too good. He is the genius :bow: .

Cheers,

Id3

Mica is a very eclectic and avid music lover, he's always be quite candid about that...

I don't know who the hell is Lady Gaga and quite honestly I don't want to hear her music today because I am still a little hungover with yesterday Burgundy overdrinking :shocked: .

But I bet you -again, need the money- that she is a moderately gifted singer. Nothing threatening to Mica or likely to make him feel bad about liking what she does :wink2: .

He may love dead geniuses but when musicians are still alive and having a career and a musical future, he prefers them not to be too good. He is the genius :bow: .

Cheers,

Id3

'he's always been', sorry, told you : hungover !