Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday i've found this pic from the ICA gala :teehee:

it's new for me' date=' not mikagasmic but i thought to post it here 'cause the ICA thread is too old for bringing it up again... :pinkbow:

[img']http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/mika/7325-mika.jpg[/img]

sweet and tired mika! :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh .... me likeies :wub2:

i'm happy you liked the pic!! :original:

it's a little strange, but with a second look i found it sweet :blush-anim-cl:

right! i have to face the fact that i'm totally unable to insert a d@mn picture in the signature!!! i mean, i can, but or it's too small, or it's too big!!! :crash: :badmood:

i came here to cheer me up before going out! :thumb_yello:

so ladies, see you later!! :bye:

it's a little strange' date=' but with a second look i found it sweet :blush-anim-cl:

[b']right! i have to face the fact that i'm totally unable to insert a d@mn picture in the signature!!! i mean, i can, but or it's too small, or it's too big!!! :crash: :badmood:[/b]

so ladies, see you later!! :bye:

You can make it smaller with paint or photoshop.

If it doesn't work, you pm the picture to me and I will make it smaller if that can help you ...

it's a little strange' date=' but with a second look i found it sweet :blush-anim-cl:

[b']right! i have to face the fact that i'm totally unable to insert a d@mn picture in the signature!!! i mean, i can, but or it's too small, or it's too big!!![/b] :crash:

so ladies, see you later!! :bye

You can resize your pic while you host it:wink2:

Hi Ankmet :bye: Last time I spoke to you, you were off to college with a broken ankle - are you better now? how are the studies going?

Haven't seen you around for soo long!

How are you doing? :huglove:

I'm doing great actually! The ankle is all healed up, and I am getting into my summer vacation. The semester was pretty good as far as grades so I'm happy :) I made it through chemistry!!

How are you guys? :wub2:

lol the other night i was talking to my friend and he said "wow mika's voice is like orgasmic" and i immediately said "no you mean mikagasmic" :naughty:

thats too funny!! and it definetly is mikagasmic!

I'm doing great actually! The ankle is all healed up, and I am getting into my summer vacation. The semester was pretty good as far as grades so I'm happy :) I made it through chemistry!!

How are you guys? :wub2:

!

I'm happy to hear you're doing great! :huglove:

as for myself, still recovering from the LOOK Mr. M gave me last week...geez already a week passed...:tears:

You can make it smaller with paint or photoshop.

If it doesn't work, you pm the picture to me and I will make it smaller if that can help you ...

You can resize your pic while you host it:wink2:

thank you girls!!! :wub2:

i've had an enlightenment and i've thought to simply paste the url of the image in the signature 'window'... and here it is!!! this is a test, btw.. =P

i was keeping on uploading it as written under the signature window, but it didn't work even if i resized the image: it was always too big or too small... argh!!!

sorry for the off topic everyone! :aah:

thank you girls!!! :wub2:

i've had an enlightenment and i've thought to simply paste the url of the image in the signature 'window'... and here it is!!! this is a test' date=' btw.. =P

i was keeping on uploading it as written under the signature window, but it didn't work even if i resized the image: it was always too big or too small... argh!!!

sorry for the off topic everyone! :aah:[/quote']

I think that now your signature is good! I like so much that pic... :mf_lustslow:

:fangurl:

aww' date=' thank you!! :blush-anim-cl

me too! i absolutely had to do something with that picture!!! :mf_lustslow[/quote']

:naughty:HE had a great idea on making pics like these...:mf_lustslow:

:licks_lips

MVI_10410058-border.jpg

MVI_10410081-border.jpg

MVI_10410153-border.jpg

:mf_rosetinted

:mf_lustslow:THANKS BIENIE! :biggrin2: